• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
ooo this is getting good! Smash the necklace K_K Smash it! Oh I am just guessing about Sean;s real identity.....Roy Mustang?....FMA is on so I got the idea ^__^

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Okay.....Sean is not Roy Mustang. If he was, I would glomp him and NEVER let go. ^_^

Sora: And he's not Ursula. That freaky brunette girl is. -_-;

Aozora: And, last but not least, Sean is not evil. <_<

Kaze: YES HE IS!! I'VE GOT PROOF!!! >_<

Me, Sora, Aozora: Riiiiiiiiiight.....>_>

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Me: Kaze is jealous....
Me: Kaze is jealous...
Me: Kaze is jealous!
Ebony: Well I've got proof Sean's evil... It's impossible to read lips... unless you've had to do it you're whole life... so I bet Sean's deaf... and that means he sided with the darkness because they promised him hearing.... <_< idiot....
Jake: YAY! CHOCOLATE INSPIRATION!!!
Me: YEah.... it's three in the morning and I'm excited over the new chap...
Me: We're so sleeping in tomorrow...
Me: Ugh... lunch is always the first meal of the day during summer...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Boukon: [to Kaze] If you don't have feelings for her, then you don't mind if I stare at her... continuously......until she's uncomfortable. [Stares]
K_K: o_O' uhhhhh, you wanna stop drooling on me now?
Kaze: [Evil glare]
Boukon: [Same evil glare. They're the same person with different names]
~~~

Wait. Who is this new guy? [Looks at K_K like she's purposely doing this]
I'm all out of crazy for now, I'll post when I restock. Like the chappy.

eughey

the proper term nowadays is potatoe, i made it up a couple days ago XD yayyyyy.

but a potatoe is a sex scene, it is used to make the story more interesting

P

Prince_of_Light

YOU PPL ARE WRONG!!!! SO JUST SHUT UP AND READ THE FRIGGING STORY!!!! >_<

*ahem* anyway, if you dont shut up, me K_K, and GG will force you to by prolonging update times...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Enough talk of potatoes. I mean its not like they are going to be here. I'm just saying; its 2 teenage boys, and a girl. Plus a duck, and a dog.

Me:[Smacks Sora] What kind of teenager are you? Kairi was just begging for you to.... her, and you're just running around doing nothing!
Sora: I'm sorry, I'm just following the orders of the writers.
Me: NO EXCUSES!! YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO MALE TEENS EVERYWHERE!!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!!
Sora: Okay! [runs away]

Move it along people, nothing to see here, Get back to the story.!

eughey

a potatoe is the same thing as a lemon. I dont think this story is gonna have one anyway so dont even talk about it

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Alright peoples....I'm bored....so....I'm gonna update......-_-;

Sora: JUST UPDATE ALREADY!! >_<

Aozora: YEAH!! Your fans are waiting. <_<

Kaze: K_K doesn't have fans. >_>

Sean:*pops outta nowhere* Hi guys!! ^_^

Me, Sora, Aozora: *collective scream* DON'T DO THAT!!! >_<

Sean: Heh......sorry.....^_^;;

Me, Sora, Aozora, Kaze: -_-;

~Megan's PoV~

I ran at Ursula(still in her human form), Keyblades out. Unfortunatly for me, Ursula changed into her true form and the Neo-Shadows sunk into the floor, coming towards me. {Crap....>_<} Ursula lashed her tenticles at me like whips, trying to trip me. I dodged the first three, but tripped over the fourth. Ursula laughed maniacally as she wrapped her tenticles around me. {Can't anyone hear her laughing?!?! >_<}

A flash of a sword cut through Ursula's tenticles, causing her to scream in pain. I fell to the floor with a thump. [Ow.....>_<] I scowled as I laid on the floor. [I feel like a Mary-Sue......>_<] Someone lifted me up,"Are you okay, K.K.?" I looked up. [Sean?..........I guess I owe you big, huh?] He shrugged,"I don't need anything......" [Didn't expect you would actually call me K.K.] Sean smiled at me,"It's kinda fun to say." {And people sure enjoyed typing it at KH2.net.....or whatever it's called now....>_>}

I looked around, finding the hall empty, except for me and Sean. [Where'd the sea-cow go?] Sean raised an eyebrow at me,"The....sea...cow..? o_O" He burst out laughing. I rolled my eyes. [That's her nickname......cuz....she needs to go on a diet....>_>] Sean took several deep breaths,"You're funny..." My left eye twitched. [WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M FUNNY?!? PEOPLE GAVE ME REP POINTS FOR BEING FUNNY!!! I AM NOT FUNNY!!!! >_<]

Sean waved his hand dismissively,"Riiiiiiiight......" I glared ar him and started walking to Ariel's room. Putting my ear up to the door, I heard sniffling. [She sickens me.....>_>] I pushed open the door and found Ariel sobbing on her bed. Rolling my eyes, I walked over to her. Smacking the side of her head, I "said" [Pull yourself together woman!!]

She stared at me, tears rolling down her face. [You disgust me!!] She sniffled and I rolled my chocolate eyes. [Eric doesn't love her. That girl is Ursula in disguise and she hypnotized him. We have to stop the wedding AND GET MY VOICE BACK!!! >_<] Ariel seemed to understand what I had "told"her and nodded. Getting back into my awesome camo capris, hunter green tank top, and mah uberly awesome Converse, we all left Eric's castle. Determined to STOP THE WEDDING AND GET MY VOICE BACK!!! ^_^

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
great chap! OOooO gues what i was browasing baout KH icons when I found this.....though ya might like it! ^___^

icon-bhknew1.png

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Winged Mirage said:
Amazing Sarabis, you've managed to freak Rory out XDD

Sarabis: Yay! I feel so proud! I think I'm the first one in history to accomplish that! Go me! ^_^ *looks back into the shadows, but sees nothing* Hey? Where'd Roaricki go, anyways? *shrugs* Oh well! ^^ I loved th chappy, k_k! Short, sweet, and lovable! *huggles k_k*

Roaricki: *hiding out in the shadows, disgusted* AW! Why does he act like a girl? He's the god of the universe! He could be so much more! *shakes his head*

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back