• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kaze:*glaring at me* I hate you. >_>

Me: Aww.....I love you, too!! *glomps Kaze* ^_^

Sora & Aozora: -_-;

[blah]= when Megan tries to say something....XDD
{thoughts}=THOUGHTS!! gosh...idiot...>_>

~Megan's PoV~

A maid set covered dishes in front of us and Grimsby said to Eric,"You know, Eric, maybe our guests would like to take a look around the kingdom?" Eric was staring at Ariel, not listening. "Huh? Oh, I'm sorry Grimm, did you say something?" {T_T} Grimsby threw his hands up in exasperation. "Oh, Eric, you can't keep moping about like this! Go outside!! Get a life! DO some-" Eric turned his attention to Grimm,"Whoa, Grimm!! Easy, easy! It's not a bad idea....if she agrees." {He's only thinking of Ariel...>_>}

Eric turned back to Ariel,"So, how about it? Would you like to take a tour of my kingdom tomorrow?" Ariel nodded happily,"I'd love to!!" Grimsby smiled,"Wonderful! Now let's eat before this crab wanders off my plate!" He removed the lid from his plate, only to discover that his crab had "wandered off his plate".

~Later that night~

A maid had shown us all to our separate rooms. My room was covered in different shades of blue. EVERYTHING WAS SOME KINDA BLUE!! {o_O Someone got a little happy with the blue paint...-_-;} On the bed was a baby blue nightgown. I changed into it and threw myself onto the bed. {SOOOOO SOFT!! ^_^} Within minutes, I had fallen asleep.

~Next Morning~

I was awakened by the sunlight streaming into the room through an open window. {The light!! IT BUUUUUUUURNS!!! >_<} I sat up groggily and yawned. {...I'm hungry...XDD} I was rubbing the sleep from my eyes whaen I noticed a baby blue dress laid out on the bed. {.....Well someone's OBSESSED with blue...>_>} I kicked off the bed's sheets and grabbed the dress. I held it up to myself and looked in a mirror. {Damn dress...>_>}

I changed into the dress and saw a pair of dark blue high heels and muttered,"No way in hell...." I reluctantly put them on, after argueing with myself for several minutes. I left my room and searched for Ariel's. After finding it, I knocked on the door. Hearing no response, I opened the door and found myself surrounded by PINK!!! {GAH!! THE CURSED COLOR!! >_<}

I discovered Ariel and Sebastion still asleep on the bed. My left eye twitched. {They're STILL sleeping?!?! >_<} I wanted to escape this vile prison as quickly as possible. [WAKE UP!] They remained sleeping and then I remembered I couldn't talk. {T_T} I summoned my Keyblades and pulled a Donald move. {THUNDER!!!} Bolts of lightning struck Ariel and Sebastion, waking them. {'Bout time...>_>} I left their room and trudged down the stairs.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Oogie: You're no prize yourself
Hook: Shut up
Ursula: [comes in breathing hard] The brat remembers me, now there are 3..... OOGIE!!!
Oogie: o_O' OH CRAP [runs away]
Ursula: [cries] Why doesn't he love me?
~~~

Me: Nice chappy
Boukon: It was alright
Me: What's the matter? Like her dress?
Boukon: NO, it clashes with her hair. Blue is so not her color.
Me: Are you a man, or a woman?
Bouokn: [Anime vein] More man than you
Me: You want beef? I'll mess you up! [drags Boukon off-screen, and throws him into Neverland with MJ by accident]
Me: What was that trash you were talking?!
Boukon: [balled up in corner, sucking his thumb] So...much....child....molestation...
Me: Oops, I didn't mean to put him in that Neverland

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Me: YAY! Chapter!
Jake: OOH! Lightning! *tries to fire it at random people*
Me: *shakes head* Jake, you've never learned any magic spells.
Jake: SO?! I'm shooting people!
Ebony: Idiot...
Me: I think I agree.
Me: Maybe she was talking to you.
Me: Really?
Me: You know it's stupidly pointless ever to tell Jake he's failing at something.
Ebony: Crazy, insane, fool-brained idiots... But it was a good chapter. <_< >_> What?
Me: You said something nice...
Jake: LIGHTING!!!!!!!!!'
Ebony: <_< Idiot..

LIAR LIAR

Uhaa~!

Another fangirl~! (@_@) I can call you one right? I admit I am one~ (<_<) (>_>)

I always wanted to just tackle Kyo sooo bad! ; _ ; Thats my ultimate wish~ Okay, sorry random. (x_x);

Anyway

Awsome fanfic K_K~

You kinda remind me of myself. (O_o) heheh.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kaze:*glaring at Bouken* >_>

Sora:*coughJealouscough* <_< >_>

Aozora: -_-;

Me: UPDATEDNESS!! ^_^

[Blah]=when Megan tries to say something

{yakkity}=thoughts

~Megan's PoV~

I reached the bottom of the staircase and headed for the Entrance Hall, where Eric was waiting. But not for me. "Are you ready for your-...Oh....it's just you..." {...I feel loved...>_>} Ariel came down the steps, smiling. {....She's too damn perfect...>_>} Eric returned the smile,"Are you ready for your tour?" {THEY SICKEN ME!! >_<}

Ariel said excitedly,"Yea, let's go!!" {*cries over lost voice* T_T} Eric led her outside and I followed. {I have to make sure they kiss.....THEN I GET MY VOICE BACK!! ^_^} I went through the castle gates and watched Ariel and Eric leave in a carriage. I stealthily followed them untill they reached the town square. I hid behind a random building that I didn't care about and peeked around the corner.

Ariel and Eric were dancing together. {YAY!! They're bonding!! Soon I'll get my voice back!! VERY SOON!! *maniacal laughter* ^_^} I didn't care at the moment where Sora, Kaze, Goofy, and Donald were at. For all I know, they could be in the Gummi Ship, and leaving me here!! {They wouldn't do that.....or would they..? I AM kinda annoying sometimes...}

Lost in my thoughts, I failed to notice the Heartless materialize behind me. {Maybe they hate me.....T_T} They Heartless crept closer towards me. {I feel loved....T_T} The sound of a sword clashing with the street filled my ears. I turned and came face-to-face with a teenage boy, shouldering his sword in a Sora-like way. "You're welcome!"

I stared in confusion. {I am? @_@} The teen sheathed his sword,"What? Arn't you going to say 'thank you'?" I glared at him. [I can't talk. >_>] He ran a hand through his spiky black hair. "Why not?" [Cuz Ursula's a-] He held up his hands,"You don't need to give me your opinion on what Ursula is, thank you!" [So...you can obviously read lips, right?] "How else would I know what you're saying?" I shrugged.

"Anyway,"the teen said,"do you know where I could find the Keyblade Master?" [Why?] He shrugged. "I was sent to find him. To see what he's doin'..." [By who?] "King Mickey. Actually....more like Riku..." [Oh....well you found one of 'em..]
He looked at me in surprise. "'One' of them? There's more then one Keyblade Master?" [Yea.....I still don't understand it....@_@]

He smiled at me,"What's your name?" [Well, what's yours? >_>] He rolled his eyes. "Fine..if you wanna play like that. I'm Sean." [Okay...well I'm Megan. Or you can call me K.K. if you want....<_< >_>] Sean shook my hand,"Alrite then, K.K. it is." I smiled at him. [Can you help me find my brother and friends?] "Sure, just tell me what they look like, and I'll help." We both left the alleyway, me giving Sean a description of all my friends.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Dun, dun, duuuuuun!!! The plot thickens!! ^_^

Sora: Or does it? o_O

Aozora: That's what the Matrix WANTS you to think!! ^_^

Kaze: -_-;

Last edited:

grindergirl101

Patch: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MEGANS IN A DRESS!!!!!!!

Me: thats very ru- *sees megan in dress* *tries to hold it back but bursts out into laughter*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Lucky: are you aware that your're both dead?

Patch and me: * stop laughing* yep...>_<

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Sarabis: Ooh! That was just a lovely chapter! ^_^ *squeals*

Roarick: *looks up from writing the next chapter to his fic* -_-;

Sarabis: *scratching his head* I have a theory on who this new guy is.....

*Everyone looks at him eagerly, not being able to hear the theory*

Sarabis: *finishing his sentence* But I'm not going to tell anybody! ^_^

Roaricki: *looks up from writing again* -_-;

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Me: YAY! CHAPTER! =^_^=
Gem:... who's the new guy?
Thea:... he sounds like..... ... *Gem stared at her, pleadingly*... nevermind....
Gem:WHAT!? You're not going to say!?
Thea:... I was talking to myself....
Gem: STILL!
Me: well, can't wait for update!
Gem: YAY! Hack/sign is on!
Thea:... your newest victim that you stole from(aka the tv) is right behind you >_>
Me:*Sings the ending of Inuyasha*
Gem: EEEE-EEEK!.. BYE!*runs away from her latest victime*

eughey

yayyyyyyyyyyyy i caught up, it took me 4ever to read this damn thing, but i did it. *trumpets go off*

great story by the way, i am diggin it

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Sorry everyone!! I didn't have Internet axcess cuz apparently SOMEONE forgot to pay the bill!!! *glares at Sora* >_>

Sora: What? WHAT?!? I didn't do nothin'!!! <_< >_>

Aozora: K_K was twitching and spazzing out the whole time.....*shudders* >_<

Kaze: Whatever. We're here now....so....>_>

Me, Sora, Aozora: UPDATEDNESS!! YAY!!! \ (^o^) /

[blah]=when Megan tries to talk

{blah}=thoughts

~Kaze's PoV~

Sora and I were currently sitting on a wooden bench, keeping a close watch on Ariel. She and Eric were dancing right now. Together. {So bored......can't....focus...>_>} I looked up for a moment and thought I saw Megan walking with another boy. {....Who the hell is he..? >_>} Megan pointed at us excitedly, grabbed the boy's gloved hand and ran over to us. I simpy glared at him.

~Megan's PoV~

I "said" to Sean. [You helped me find them!!] Sean raised an eyebrow. "Well.....not...really...cuz....You ran out of the alley, spotted them, and dragged me along. I didn't do much of anything." I shrugged. [You saved me from those Heartless that I was to busy talking to myself to notice.] Sean countered,"Yeah, but that doesn't count cuz we're not talking about that right now." I rolled my eyes. [Whatever....>_>]

Sora and Kaze were staring at us in what I thought to be confusion. I was sadly mistaken. I waved at them. [Hi peoples!! ^_^] Sean waved nervously. "Ummm...hi...uhhhh...I'm Sean." He held out his hand to shake. I glared at Sora and Kaze. Sora finally took Sean's hand. "Sora." He pointed to blondie. "An that's Kaze. Don't expect him to shake too."

I nodded in agreement as Kaze continued his ever-so-popular death-glare. Sora whipped around, looking for Ariel and Eric. Kaze pointed boredly at them. "They're over there, Sora. >_>" I "said". [Let's follow them!!! *Batman Theme*] Sora looked at me confused. "Say again?" I glared at him. Sean said." She said to follow them." Sora and Kaze said together. "Oh."

Eric and Ariel left the town square in a horse-drawn carriage, and we followed not-so-steathilly. They finally reached a large pond that looked oddly familia to me. {Have I been here before..? o_O} Then I saw that Sebastion was about to dive into the pond and my eyes widened. {NOOOOO!!! NO SINGING!!! >_<} I grabbed Sebastion. [No singing!!! >_>]

Sebastion shrugged,"Alright....." I put him down on the shore of the pond. [They're very capable of kissing without your "romatic stimulation"!! >_>] I crossed my arms impatiently. [I hate waiting....>_<] No one seemed to norice I had said something. I narrowed my gaze at nothing in particular. [Damn that sea-cow....>_<]

Last edited:

eughey

lol damn that sea cow, why did u stop him from singing? his songs are kool *someone coughs, Coughhissongsaregaycough*

who the heck said that??!!! If i find out who it is i will write a letter to ur mom saying how dissapointed i am in u. dont make me do it, this pencil is well sharpened, stay back.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Thanks to the inspiration from chocolate, I bring you......<_< >_>

Me, Sora, Aozora: UPDATEDNESS!!!! \ (^o^) /

Kaze: Yay. >_>

[blah]=when I try to say something......>_<

{blah}=(random) thoughts!! ^_^

~Megan's PoV~

As I sat watching Ariel and Eric with an eagle eye, I spotted something in the water. With glowing eyes. I gasped(not that anyone heard me....>_>) {FLOTSAM AND JETSAM!!! NOOOOOOOO!!} I stood up quickly and ran to Sora. [SORA!! The eels are gonna flip the boat over and then Ariel and Eric won't kiss AND I WON'T GET MY VOICE BACK!!! >_<]

Sora stared at me. "......What...?" I slapped a hand to my forehead. [You're an idiot......>_<] "What,"he repeated. I glared at him. Hearing a loud splash, I turned back to the pond. Ariel's and Eric's boat had capsized. I turned back to Sora. [I TOLD YOU!! BUT DOES ANYONE EVER LISTEN TO ME?!?! NOOOOOO!! >_>] Sora poited at the capsized boat. "I don't know what you just said, but those stupid eels just flipped the boat over!!" I fell over, anime style.

I sat on the ground, crying anime style. {T_T} Ariel and Eric gave us a ride back to Eric's castle and Sean went with us. That night, I had a lot of trouble sleeping. I was to pre-occupied with my current voice-less situation.{If Eric doesn't kiss Ariel.....I'll never get my voice back......what if he DOES kiss her, but I don't get my voice back..?......>_<} I finally got to sleep by playing the Bishie Alphebet Game. For every letter of the alphabet, I named a different bishie!! {^_^}

The next morning, I was awakened by Ariel, who kept shaking me. "Why won't you get up?" I shot up, eyes flaming. [WHAT DO YOU WANT?!? >_<] Ariel gestured for me to follow her. "Come on!!" I glared at her and reluctantly kicked off my sheets. Following the red head, I came to the top of the staircase. Looking to the ground floor, I saw Eric standing next a woman who looked ODDLY like a brunette Ariel.

They were both talking to Grimsby about wanting to be wed immidiatlly. At the mention of a wedding, Ariel ran back to her room, face in her hands. {*rolls eyes* >_>} Left alone at the top of the stairs, I stared at the Ariel-clone and noticed a very familiar golden seashell pendent around her neck [*gasp* My voice is in there!!! >_<]

That brunette was Ursula in disgiuse!! She must've hypnotized Eric!! {I'm so smart!! ^_^......Wait....that was in the movie....>_<} I ran back to Ariel's room to.....ummmm...."tell" her. M path was blocked by several Neo-Shadows. I summoned my Keyblades, ready to kick their sorry- "They won't attack unless I tell them to." {Ursula....} I whipped around to find the brunette girl from before.

She twirled her seashell pendent aroiund her finger and I watched it intently. "You thought you had me fooled, huh? Switching your voice with the Princesse's. They do sound remarkably alike." I glared at her, Keyblades still in hand. "What's wrong? Catfish got your tongue? Oh, wait....I forgot....You lost your voice!!" She laughed. [THAT'S IT!!] I leapt at her, Keyblades ready to slice an' dice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back