• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Hey, home skillet!! You're back!! WEEEEEEEEE!!! *glomps KC, then Kaze, then Aozora* Glomping is your friend!! ^_^

Sora, Kaze, Aozora: -_-;....

Sora: Thank God I'm related to her!!! ^_^

Me: Or else I would glomp you, too!! ^o^

T

Thea_keyblade

Good chapter! I'm surprised that pete could cart wheel though 0-o

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
jeez you update so much mor than me! I need to read about 6 pages of this to get back with the plot. Its a great story I wuv how ya add humor to it! hmmm everybody is summoning up their characters. Hmm lemme see *puts on reading glasses and pulls out a list. Lets see then. K_K has Kaze, Sora, and Azoroza...or something. Thea has Thea. Ummmm Im too lazy to go see what other peeps have. -___- Hmmm K_K took my Sora-kun! Hmmm if I can have Sora i will have his shell! Aroz come here!

Aroz: What?!
Me: You will remain here and aid me in posting in K_K's fic!
Aroz: I will?
Me: DO you want to end up like Sora!?
Aroz: YOU ARE SO CRUEL! YOUD KILL ME OFF!?
Me: No! of course not!
*Aroz runs away*
Me: COME BACK HERE PIGLET!
*chases*
passes Shiza (the biatch) and Riku. Shiza is eating cookies*
Me: Gimme those you wench!
Me: COme back Aroz I have cookies!
Aroz: COOKIES! SUGAR!!!!FATS AND OILS!
Me: Somebody knows his science......ive let my brain rot over the summer. Soda makes you seleepy and veggies make you hyper right? Ponders

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Thanks to the inspiration from Utada Hikaru.......I bring you......<_< >_>

Me, Sora, Aozora:*accompanied by a huge explosion* UPDATEDNESS!!! ^_^

Kaze:*toots a horn boredly* Yay. >_>

{blah}=thoughts......cuz I can't change colors anymore....-_-;

As we walked through Agrabah's desert, trying to find the Gummi Ship, I hummed the "10000 Bottles of Beer On The Wall" song. {10000 bottles of beer of beer on the wall!! 10000 bottles of beer!! Take one down, pass it around, 9999 bottles of beer on the wall!!! ^_^} I saw the colorfulness of the Gummi Ship ahead of us, and shouted,"YAY!!! The ship!!" Kaze shouted,"Thank God!!! >_<"

When we entered the ship and turned on the AC(air conditioning, idiots...>_>). I plopped into the pilot's seat,"Can I drive the ship?" Sora pushed me out of the seat,"You're not old enough to drive anything...>_>" I pouted,"Neither are you!!" Sora shrugged,"One more year.....and...I will be..." I narrowed my eyes and muttered,"At least I don't crash the ship on random worlds and get attacked by evil jumping leopards.....>_>"

I asked desperatly,"Does this thing at least have a radio......or a computer....or a tv....anything to stop me from being bored?" Sora shrugged,"I think there's a stereo around-" "YAY!!!!! It's a good thing I always carry around my cd case!!! ^_^" I ran off to find the stereo.

~Sora's Point of View~

Donald looked confusedly at me as Megan ran off. "Sora....we don't have a stereo...." I smiled,"I know!" Goofy scratched his head,"Garwsh....then why didya tell Megan we had one?" "To keep her busy." "Ohhhhh..." Donald said,"Now get outta the pilot's seat. You can't fly this thing to save your life!" I glared at him and reluctantly stood up.

Arms crossed, I stomped to the couch where Kaze already sat. As I sat next to him, he said,"Where're we goin' next?" I shrugged,"I dunno....." Goofy said,"How about we check up on Atlantica?" I shrugged,"I guess...." Donald said,"Atlantica it is..."Kaze asked,"What's Altlantica?" I said,".......Do you like swimming?" He rasied an eyebrow.

~Megan's PoV~

{Okay....I've passed that fly at least eight times.....and I still haven't found the damn stereo. I think Sora lied....damn him...>_>}

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
*Roaricki and Sarabis pick themselves up from being glomped. Sarabis with a wide, goofy grin on his face, and Roaricki with his golden eyes flashing and stern face scowling.*

Sarabis: *brushing his shoulders off and smiles awkwardly with a goofy grin* Well, yeah! Here we are! Long time no see, Megan! *turns to Kaze* Oh and Kaze! How's it goin' little dude! *ruffles his hair while Kaze wears a venemous look on his face*

Roaricki: *extremely agitated, roughly brushing his trenchcoat off* Yeah, yeah, yeah. We're here. Now don't ever "glomp" me again. *then it hits him* And my name's not Rory!

Sarabis: *clearly doesn't see Kaze's deadly look* Well, Megan, that was a great chapter, as always! Or should I call you kk or something? *ponders on that question for far too long. After a while....* Anyways, that chapter was so funny! Yet another fic for me to kick back, relax, and forget my universe-running woes.

Roaricki: *mumbling* Not even going to say a word *clears his throat and looks at Megan, kk, whatever* Well, as I said, I was here for the fic. *mumbling again* And the food.... *talking to where Megan can hear him* And that chapter was good! I especially love the action parts of the fic. The one thing I'd like to see more of is action, though.

Sarabis: Oh, come off it! *goes over to whisper at Megan, kk, WHATEVER!* He's just askin' for more action because he doesn't get the funny parts! *bursts out laughing*

Roaricki: *turning to face the two, eating a plate of cake* What? What was that you said?

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Thanks to the inspiration from.....various artists.....I bring you.....<_< >_>

Me, Sora, Aozora:*fireworks* UPDATEDNESS!!! \(^o^)/

Kaze:*waves a little flag* Yay. >_>

{yakkity yak}=thoughts

Deciding that there was no stereo, I tried to get back to the cockpit. {But.....my sense of direction sucks....-_-;} So, I basically wandered around aimlessly, trying to find the cockpit again. I failed miserably. I began banging my head on a nearby wall in frustration. "It's a good thing this whole ship is super soft....or you'd be getting serious brain damage..." I turned my head to see Kaze. {How does he always seem to pop up outta nowhere? o_O}

I asked,"So....where're we goin'?" Kaze shrugged,"Some place called 'Atlantica'." My eyes widened," 'Atlantica'? As in.....underwater?...As in....BEING HALF FISH?!!? >_<" Kaze blinked,"I dunno..." I sighed,"Can you just tell me how to get back to the cockpit?" Kaze smiled teasingly,"Lost?" I nodded numbly. Kaze walked in what seemed to me, a random direction. I followed anyway.

In a matter of minutes, we had reached the cockpit. When we arrived, I saw Atlantica outside the window. Donald already had his wand out. "It's about time you showed up! We were just gonna leave you here." {>_>} I raised my hand,"Ummmm....how're we gonna get to Atlantica?" Donald tapped his foot impatiently,"I'm explaining that now." I whispered,"Sorry.....>_>"

"Okay,"Donald instructed,"here's what you do. Jump out of the Gummi Ship and skydive to Atlantica. Before you hit the water, I'll transform you. Got it?" Kaze and I nodded, awestruck. "Good,"Donald said,"Now, Sora will go first, then Goofy, then you two, then I'll go last." Sora saluted us,-{No idea why...-_-;}-opened the Gummi's door, and jumped out. Donald cast the tranforming spell to make him half-fish.

Goofy went next, and I could hear his infamous yell all the way down. I said nervously to Kaze,"You can go first!! Cuz I'm so generous!!" Kaze said sarcastically,"Oh, wow, thanks....>_>" He jumped into nothingness. I watched him go down and asked Donald,"Ummm....is there another...SAFER way of doing this?" "No." He pushed me out the door. I yelled up to him,"You're DEAD!!! >_<" I felt the wind whipping at my face, and soon smelled the distinct scent of salt water. Atlantica.

I felt a tingling sensation below my waist and looked at my legs. Before my eyes, my legs were transforming into fins. {O_O} I felt the cold water of Atlantica as I plunged into it's waters. {I can breathe? Underwater?.....COOL!!! ^_^} My fin was white with fire red and icy blue splotches all over. Luckilly, I didn't have any seashells, instead I had a simple white tanktop.

I looked over at Sora, and, despite our relation, began drooling. {So....fine.....*drool* WHAT?! GAH!!} I slapped myself and shouted to the waters above me,"CRUEL FATE? WHY DO YOU MOCK ME?!?! >_<" I then spotted Kaze. {I'm allowed to drool over him!! ^_^} His fin was a mini version of an orca's. And orca's HAPPENED to be my favorite animal. {Coincedence? I think NOT!! >_>} I continued staring at Mini-Cloud. {DUDE!! Does he have a six-pack? O_O *left eye twitches* FATE!! Ignore my earlier comment! YOU ROCK!! \(^o^)/ }

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Wow creative. Why didn't Sora, Donald, and Goofy turned the same as the first time they went?

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me:*lol* Actually....I cheated....I got the skydive thing from another fic....*hangs head in shame* I am ashamed. -_-;

Sora:.......Alrighty then....o_O

Aozora: *eating waffles* Mmmmm.....syrupy....^_^

Kaze:....>_>

T

Thea_keyblade

Good chapter! You went skkydiving and now you can breath under water!
Gem: Didn't the word,"Skydiving,"hit you Tao?
Thea: She's lost in her own sea water dream again...
me: oh yeah... I hate heights... EEEKK!
Me: Well, good chapter!
Gem muttering to Thea:is this the first time taht she's using us wihtout shrinking us or turning us white.
Thea:it is for me but... you just got here...
edit:I gotta stop turning words into smilies...

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Thanks to the FMA mangas I got yesterday, I bring you.....<_< >_>

Me, Sora, Aozora:*fireworks**firecrackers**explosions*UPDATEDNESS!!! \ (^o^) /

Kaze:*waves flags* Woot. >_>

{Yakkity yak, don't talk back}=thoughts

*~Megan's PoV~*

I was pulled out of "Megan World" when Donald hit me upside the head with his staff. "OW!! Jeez....What was that for?!?" {*has Lion King flashbacks* o_O} Donald said,"You need to focus!! Not drool over Kaze.....>_>" {Focusing's for squares....>_>} Donald started swimming in the direction of Ariel's grotto. Sora, Donald, Goofy were faster, so they got there faster. And me and Kaze were stuck swimming together. { YAY!!! \ (^o^) /}

~Kaze's PoV~

{I hate swimming......>_>} Megan seemed to enjoy being half-fish. I, on the other hand, was throughly pissed. {I'm not even half-fish!!! I'm half-whale!! THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!!! >_<} I looked at Megan to see if she was half-WHALE too. {Whoa......*drool*..wha-? ACK!!! OH, GOD NO!!! >_< *slaps self* PLEASE GOD NO!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! >_<} Megan noticed I was having a battle with myself. "Are you okay? o_O" "I'm fine." "Well......you were spazzing....and twitching...."{I HAVE A DAMN GOOD REASON TOO!!! >_<}

Megan shrugged,"If you say so....." We both finally reached where Sora, Donald and Goofy had gone. We swam inside and were greeted by hundreds of human nik-naks and such. Megan kept swimming up and down the chamber, humming something. {o_O} Sora yelled."MEGAN!!! Focus!!! Just lock the Keyhole!!! >_<" She glared at him, muttering,"You interupted my song......one of my....like....eighty songs....>_<"

Sora was about to say something, but Megan headed for the wall where an odd shape rested. Sora looked confused,"How'd you know that was the Keyhole?" Megan's left eye twitched,"Ahhh....ummmm....uhhhh....I-" She was interupted by a small red crab that entered the cave. {o_O}

~Sora's PoV~

"Sebastion..?....," I asked myself more than anyone else. {@_@} Sebastion looked relieved to see me,"SORA!! You're back!!! And just in time..." I asked,"Why? What's wrong?" Sebastion's eyes lit up,"It's Ariel!! Come quickly!! We have to stop her!!" Sebastion swam out of Ariel's Grotto and we all exchanged glances. Megan swam out quickly, muttering,"Oh sh*t......Ursula....>_<" {Oh hell no.....BUT SHE'S DEAD!!! >_<}

We followed Sebastion all the way to Ursula's Grotto, where we heard voices.

"You will have three days. Got that? Three days."

{BUT I KILLED HER!!! THE BADGUYS NEVER STAY DEAD!!! DAMMIT!! >_<}

Ursula continued,"Now listen closely, this is important!! Before the sun sets on the third day, you've got to get dear old Princey to fall in love with you. That is...he's got to kiss you. Not just ANY kiss. The kiss of true love."

{WHAT'S SHE TALKING ABOUT, DAMMIT!!! >_<} I saw Megan banging her head on the cave wall. {WHO'S URSULA TALKING TO?!!? >_<}

I heard Ursula again. "I f he does kiss you before the sun sets on the third day, you'll remain human!! Permanately. But....if he doesn't...you'll turn back into a mermaid. And you belong...to ME." {NO WAY IN HELL!!! >_<}

"If I become human.....I'll never see my father or sisters again...." {O_O ARIEL?!!?!? NOOOOOO!!! Not again!!! >_<}

"But you'll have your man.....life's full of TOUGH choices, it'n it?"
{NEVER AGAIN WILL I LET YOU MANIPULATE!!!! >_<}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back