• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: I'm bored so I'll update....-_-;....

Sora: K_K wants to know if anyone else here RP's.....>_>

Kaze: RPing is gay....<_<

Aozora: That's what the Matrix wants you to think!!! ^_^

I awoke to the sound of someone else snoring. I looked over to see-....my eyes narrowed...Kaze....>_>....*twitch* Is it possible for him to snore ANY louder?!?! >_< I summoned Diamond Dust and "lightly" hit him upside the head. The blonde snorted awake,"Huh...?" He saw me with my Keyblade. "Did you hit me!?!" I shrugged,"You were snoring too loud...." Kaze glared at me,"You didn't have to hit me..." I countered,"Actually, I did. You woke me up, so I woke you up!! Equilvilent exchange!! ^_^" He continued to glare at me but siad nothing. Got nothin' to say now, huh? XPPP

Sora said from the Pilot's seat,"We're almost at Hollow Bastion. It'll be a few minutes." Okly dokly!!! ^_^ I played Rock-Paper-Scissors with Kaze untill we got there. Here is a summery of our game:
Me & Kaze: Rock, Paper, Scissors!!
Me:*rock*
Kaze:*paper*
Me: That's it!!! Nothing beats paper!! ^_^
Kaze: >_>
Me & Kaze: Rock, Paper, Scissors!!
Me:*paper*
Kaze:*scissors*
Me: NO!! I forgot about scissors!!! >_< THAT'S IT!!! Nothing beats scissors!!! ^_^
Kaze:...-_-;
*this goes on in an endless cycle*

We finally got to Hollow Bastion and scaled the platforms in the Rising Falls area. AHHHH!!! THE PLATEFORMS!!! THEY'RE COMING BACK TO HAUNT ME!!! >_<
((I'll ACTUALLY finish it tomarrow, I promise))

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: A RP?.....How could I make this into a RP? o_O

Sora,Kaze,Aozora:*shrug* I dunno......>_>

Me:*glares at them* Wow, thanks. You guys are a BIG help....<_<

We walked to the Entrance Hall and, for an unknown reason, no Heartless or Dusks showed up. Uhhhhh...where are the deformed little animal things? o_OI pushed the matter aside and ran up the left staircase. Entering the Library I shouted,"We're baaack!!! ^_^ And you know what that means!!! Glomping!! ^_^" Sora came in and said,"No. NO. GLOMPING." I crossed my arms,"The deal was no glomping YOU AND KAZE. You did not include Cloudy-Wolf and Squall in our deal. So, technically, I can glomp anyone but you and Mini-Cloud."

Sora rolled his eyes,"Fine. Go glomp to your heart's content..." I squealed and ran up the Library stairs, where I found-"CLOUDY-WOLF!!! ^_^" I squealed and tackled Cloud to the ground. I latched onto his waist and refused to let go. HOTTNESS!!! ^o^ I heard Squall say,"Great. You're back." I squealed again and glomped Squall. Latching onto his neck, I yelled,"More hottness!!"
((I have to leave so I'll ACTUALLY FINISH IT when I get home))

Last edited:

KHDRUMMER

um... i'm confused. i don't have much time to read anything at all, sry. i know your haunted by evil hollow bastion platforms, and that you don't know how to play rock paper scissors. good short, not much chapter Kaze! XD

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
khg: heharganorf! You could call it Accidently in Love: An RP.
we could be BHK, Riku, Sora, Mickey, Leon, Cloud or Megan!
We'd do everything your doing only in an Rp style!!!!

dkhg: I'll pass. Besides, I'm meeting Riku to destroy the universe as we know it.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
((I MUST FINISH THE CHAPPY!!! >_<))

Squall growled,"Get. Off. Me." I smiled sheepishly and released him. It's not MY fault you're soooooooo hott.....*drool*..^_^ Squall stood up and brushed himself off. Yuffie said hyperly,"We found out what the glowy-hand thing does!!!" I squealed,"YAY!!! ^_^" Aerith said,"It turns out, whenever you lock a world's Keyhole using that method, no Heartless or Dusks can ever come back to that world." Really..? o_O

Yuffie bounced around,"And you can unlock stuff too!!! ^_^" I asked sceptically,"Are you sure..?" Squall said,"99.9% sure....." What about the other .1%? Hmmm? HMMMMMMM?!?!? >_> I shrugged,"Well...that's all we really came here for...so....see ya..." Me, Sora, Kaze, Donald and Goofy all headed back to the Gummi Ship.
((pretend those three parts are squished together!! ^_^))

grindergirl101

Me: Good chappy! I waited till it was all put together. But good keep it up. Im hungry. *goes downstairs to try and make an egg but knows that she will most likley burn it and make it crunchy* Hey patch you want some breakfast?

Patch: uhhh no thank you... *thinks maybe I can steal Ollie's food*

Me: Fine be hungry AND NO STEALING OLLIE'S FOOD!

Patch: darn....

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
TLP: Meep! Hey, Pic, why don't we ever play paper rock scissors?

Pickle: Have you ever seen a moogle try to make scissors out of its hands? Not a pretty sight.

TLP: So? You're never a pretty sight!

Pickle: *Bashes TLP* Great chapter as usual!

TLP: Ouchie! >.<

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
lol well, Pickle does kinda have a point XP

Ramses has managed to get the Game Boy, but CR's still pestering him.

CR: C'mon, please?

Ramses: No

CR: Please?

Ramses: No

CR: Pleaaase?

Ramses: NO!

Me: (throws CR in recycling bin) Don't worry, he'll be back later. That's just whee I put all chars that misbehaving more than usual XP

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
TLP: Argh! What should we say, Pickle?

Pickle: There's nothing to be said. >_>

TLP: Hey! You can't have that face! That's Kaze's face! You've shtolen it!

Pickle: Muahahahahahahhaha.

TLP: *Bashes Pickle* Bad moogle! Bad! give Kaze his face back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back