• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me, Kaze, & Sora: Ohhhh.....we knew that....<_< >_>
Me: Ok...it all started with teh EVIL Awakening...>_>
Kaze & Sora: Evil Awakening...
Me: Then I woke up and learned I had fallen asleep at school...>_> EVIL school...
Sora & Kaze: Evil school...
Me: Ok guys, enough with the "evil"....
Sora: EVIL-!.....nevermind...<_< >_>
Me:*sigh* Anyway.....-_-;....When I was walking home from school-
Kaze: The LAST day of school!!
Me: <_<..yeah...there was this huge orb of Darkness.....hint, hint, wink, wink...<_< >_>
Sora: She was sucked into the orb and she woke up in Twilight Town and met us!! YAY!! ^_^
Kaze: And there was some glomping...>_>
Me:....sorry about that....Then Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Kaze let me come along in the Gummi Ship!! YAY!! HOTTNESS!!! ^o^
Sora: We went to Hollow Bastion and there was more glomping....-_-;
Me: It's not my fault Cloud and Squall are so hot....
Kaze: Then Sora said that Megan was his little sis...
Me: IT'S NOT FAIR!!!! WHY?!?!!?!? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!?!?
Sora: o_O.....Then we went to the Keyhole and Megan's hand did this weird glowy thing and lockedthe Keyhole.....we're still trying to figure out what that was....-_-;
Me: Then we went back on the Gummi and Captain Hook hijacked us...
Sora: Again.
Kaze: When we reached the Deck, Hook was there waiting-
Me: AND I GOT KEYBLADES!!! *squeel* This is One-Winged Angel
tp://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=finalmix/keyblade1.jpg
Sora: And this is Diamond Dust http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?image=finalmix/keyblade2.jpg
Me: AND THEY'RE BOTH MIIIIIIIIIINE!!! ^o^
Kaze: -_-;....anyway....we beat Hook and Megan did the glowy hand,locky thingy on Neverland's Keyhole.
Sora: Then we went back to the Gummi Ship and....
Me: Sora crashed the Gummi on Fabled Countryside...>_>
Sora:....SORRY!!! >_<
Kaze: Then Megan got "attacked" by wolves but she got away and found Beast's Manor.
Me: And then that chappy*points to above chappy* happened....^_^
Sora: One thing we should probably mention is.....
Kaze: well...
Me: You know the disemmbodied voice in the Awakening? Well...it told me...You are the one who wil close the Door to the Darkness.
Sora: Hmmm....interesting....

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Sorry for the double post....-_-;

Kaze: Just hurry up and update!!! >_<

Sora: Uhhhh.....YAH!!! What he said!!! <_< >_>

Part Three? @_@
You ask, you die....>_>

We have to warn Sora!!! I grabbed Kaze's hand and ran much faster through the halls. Kaze had obviously not heard that conversation,"What's going on?!?" I led him down the stairs,"I just heard an Organization member telling Beast that they can make him human again if he kills you and Sora, and if he gives me to the Order!" I have NO IDEA what they want with me, though....>_>

Now we were on the ground floor and I frantically searched for Sora." Sora!!! Where the hell are you?!?! >_<" Kaze said,"He's probably in a different room..." Oh, no....Beast is gonna freaking kill him!! I have to find him!! I said,"We must find him!!" Dude...did I just quote Deep Dive...? o_O I ran into a random room to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy fighting a group of Shadows. Just like in the trailer....@_@

I waited for them to finish off the Shadows, then I yelled,"SORA!!! We have to get out of this castle!! NOW!!!" The older brunette looked at Kaze and me strangely. "How'd you guys get in here?" I sighed in exasperation,"We freaking walked!!! But that's not important. What IS important is that Beast is coming to-" I never finished my sentence.

Beast burst through the door to the room we were in. Sora, Donald, and Goofy yelled in unison,"Beast!" Thank you, Sir Points-Out-The-Obvious-A-Lot...>_> Beast walked toward us and swatted Sora, Kaze, Donald, and Goofy away. Oh sh- He towered over me and I heard Sora shout,"Megan!" Beast raised his hand and hit me on the head. I should really start wearing a helmet...or something to that affect....>_> (thanx WM!! ^_^) X_X

I slowly, painfully opened my eyes and focused my sight. Ow.....head...pain...>_< I have a feeling this headache won't go away for awile...-_-; I tried to rubb my head but found I was chained to a musty, moldy wall. Ohhhh....sick!!! I examined my surroundings to find I was in a moldy cell and I had no way of escaping. Just my luck...-_-;...I stared into space for a moment when I realized something.

Wait a minute....I have Keyblades!! And what do Keyblades do, Megan?!?! UNLOCK, that's what!! Ddr!!(the Ddr thing is an inside joke....it's like saying "duh", you pronounce it like da-dur) I summoned One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust, they glowed fire red and icy blue(I almost put leaf green XPP) and my chains were unlocked. w00t w00t!! ^o^ I stood up and brushed my self off. I tried the door. Locked....But that's ok!!! Cuz I have my trusty giant keys!! ^_^

I lifed my Keys in the air and I heard a small click of the door unlocking. I pushed the door open with my pinky. I am the Master of Elements!!! FEAR MEH!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA!!!! ^_^ I strutted through the doorway which led to a dark room. Why are these rooms always so freaking dark?!?! >_< I mumbled," Oh, great. More dark rooms....just what I need...>_>" The door suddenly slammed closed and I whirled around. "Who's there,"I demanded.

The lights switched on and I was momentarilly blinded. ACK!! *_* I can't see!! >_< I closed my eyes for a moment to regain my sight, then I slowly opened them. O_O The first thing I saw was the girly-man Marluxia. In fact, Marluxia, Axel, Larxene, Zexion, Lexaeus, and Xaldin had me surrounded. Holy s**t...>_< I summoned my Keyblades, but they barely twitched.

Marluxia-The girly-man...>_>-smirked,"You really think you can take on all of us?" I invouluntarily twitched. Good point....I'm still a rookie...Girly-man has a sythe, @$$hole(Axel) has Fire and Wind wheels, B***h(Larxene) has kunai and her B***h-slapping frenzy of DOOM, Lexaeus has that odd....weapon....thing, Xaldin has the spear things, and who KNOWS what Zexy does...>_>

I lowered my weapons but didn't dissmiss them. "Makes you think twice, huh Keyblade Master," Larxene sneered. I have a title now?...I always found it funny that the "bad guys" had some king of title for their "victims" They never seemed to use their first names. Example: Kid, girl, boy, twerp, brat, Keyblade Master, Guardian, Princess, etc. I sighed and dismissed my Keyblades.

Some kind of alarm suddenly started blaring. WTF? Marluxia turned to Axel when the alam stopped. "Axel, would you be so kind as to greet our guests?" Axel bowed,"Gladly" I narrowed my eyes. I don't like the tone in their voices....>_> Axel opened a rip-portal and dissapeared inside. Marluxia walked up to me and I stood my ground. How are they all alive....? @_@ "Are you aware of the powers you possess(sp?)," Marluxia asked.

I glared at him(her?)."That depends. If you mean the duel-Keyblades; yes. If you mean the glowy-hand, locky thing; yes and no." ...Girly-man.....>_> "Hmm...you have such an intelligent vocabulary," Zexion said sarcastically. I wonder if I glomped him, he'd chop off my head....>_< I glared at the silver-haired hottie as he continued. "Do you know what we could do with your powers?"

I said coldly,"Don't know, don't care." It's the truth!! >_< Xaldin said,"Alright. Well, we can fix that. With your powers, we will aquire Kingdom Hearts and become complete beings!" I said,"....Sure....you just keep on believin' that, buddy." I smiled triumphantly for telling him off. Go Megan! Go Megan! Go Megan, GO!!! Go Megan! Go- A rip-portal opened and Axel stumbled out. He looks like he got beaten to a bloody pulp..coooooooooool...^_^

Marluxia asked Axel,"Did you dispose of them?" Axel was silent for a moment, then,"They defeated me..." The Organization gasped in shock and I(despite my current situation) laughed. I have no idea who "they" are, but...it's still fun laughin' at @$$hole. ^_^ They all gave me "the look" and I shut up. Larxene yelled,"You idiot!! They'll be hear any-" She was interuppted by a pounding at the door.

"Alright, @$$hole, we know you're in there!!! Just give Megan back and we won't have to kill you!!" "AGAIN!!" WOOOOOO!!! I'm saved!!! ^o^ Marluxia looked at me, then Axel, and lastly, at the door. He nodded slightly and Xaldin grabbed me and covered my mouth with his hand. I hate them.....>_> Marluxia opened the door, sythe in hand. *coughGirly-Mancough*.....<_< >_>

I gasped when I saw Sora, Kaze, Donald, and Goofy burst through the door. Behind them were two figures in Unknown Coats. Riku and King Mickey?!?!!?....Alright...I'm confuzzled again....@_@ All my companions huddled, making a battle plan. They broke out of their huddle and everyone(who had them) took out their respectful weapons. Xaldin threw me against the wall so he could join the fight. OWW!!! >_< That hurt!!!

I looked at the fights before me. Sora was fighting Girly-Man(and kicking his gender-confused @$$), Riku was fighting Lexaeus(and kicking his ugly @$$), Goofy was fighting Larxene(and kicking her @$$), Donald was fighting Zexy(and kicking his fine @$$), and Mickey was beating the living c**p out of Axel(even though he was already beaten enough..-_-;)

WHERE'D MY KAZE-KUN GO?!?!?! >_< My question was answered when Kaze ran over to me and helped me up. "Are you ok?" I winced as I stood up,"Kinda..." "Can you fight?" I looked at everyone else fighting,"I don't think I need to.." Kaze looked at the fights to see I was right. Of coarse I was right!! ^_^ Marluxia was the only one standing when we all heard someone slowly clapping. Uhhh..That can't be good...We all looked up to see...Ansem...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: I thought I should make it longer cuz I didn't update for awile...-_-;

Kaze: R

Sora: &

Me: R!!! ^_^

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Kinda late but.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! ^_^ *ahem*

Kaze: Sure, whatever.....>_>

Sora: HAPPY BITHDAY!!! ^_^

Me: And....as a late b-day present....you get.....A NEW CHAPPY!!! ^_^

You don't ask dumb question....>_>

Chappy 6(I had to check XPP): Ohhh...that's just PEACHY!!! <--sarcasm >_>

Holy-O_O....well....it's official...we're screwed.....but....he died!!! TWICE!!! >_< I'm confused...@_@ Ansem was sitting on a wooden support beam in the rafters. I saw Riku's grip on Soul Eater tighten. "What is this?! Some kind of a twisted test that only your sick mind could come up with?!?!" Wow, he's p*ssed......Well...it's better to be p*ssed off than p*ssed on....^_^ Ansem smiled maliciously and a chill went down my back.

"It wasn't meant to be one, but now we know how much you've all improved..." He looked directly at me and I froze. Ansem smiled again. "So....you're the one who will open Kingdom Hearts...." I looked at him in confusion. Huh? Is that why they kidnapped me?!? @_@ Ansem jumped down and everyone(who wasn't evil) stood protectivally in front of me. Kaze clapped his hands together and placed them on the cold stone floor. What-?

A huge stone wall rose out of the floor and separated the Organization from us. I took this moment and ran out the door my friends had used to get in, followed by my companions. When Kaze does that clapping thingy.....it seems so familiar....like I've seen someone else do it before.....ummm......*sigh* I got nothin....>_> CURSE MY SHORT-TERM MEMORY LOSS!!! >_< We soon reached a large circular room an I had another case of de' ja' vu'.

Have I been here before...? o_O I ignored my multiple cases of de' ja' vu' and ran towards a double door, which I hoped to be the exit. I was right, for when I burst through the door, I was greeted by the everlasting twilight if Twilight Town. I'm right back where I started!! >_< The Gummi Ship was parked right inside the courtyard of the large mansion we were just in. The same mansion where Riku defeated the Riku Replica. The SAME mansion where Sora defeated Vexen(the other girly-man >_>) for the last time.

We all sprinted inside and Riku slid into the pilot's seat to rev the engine. I quickly remembered the last time I didn't wear a seatbelt, so I slid into the nearest seat and strapped myself in. I wonder if there are any helmets around here....>_> The Gummi SHip lifted off the surface of Twilight Town and I slumped in my chair in relief. Kaze came over and sat in the chair next to mine. He didn't bother to strap himself in. I said,"Could someone please explain what happened between Beast's Manor and now?"

Everyone was silent. Was it something I said? o_O Kaze sighed,"Since everyone is p*ssed off, worn out and confused....I guess that'll be me." SCORE!! YEA!! ^o^ Kaze continued,"When Beast knocked you out, he picked you up, ran off, and gave you to the Unknown. The Unknown teleported himself and you to that mansion. I knew that the Organization was in there so we went straight to Twilight Town."

I was only half-listening, but the blonde didn't seem to notice. "Once in Twilight Town, Mickey and Riku found us and told us they had seen a girl in the dungeon. We knew it was you so *cough* infiltrated the mansion. Axel ambushed us but I kicked his sorry a-" I interuppted him with a teasing smile. "Keep it Disney, Kaze!!" He looked at me oddly. "You know....Disney...Walt Disney...PG ratings..." Silence. "Nevermind...." >_>

The blonde said,"O-kay...anyway....we found you. Then Ansem showed up. Then I saved all o' y'all, cuz I'm cool like that." Showoff....<_< I rolled my eyes when I saw King Mickey approach the two of us. He held out his hand to me,"I don't think we've properly met! I'm King Mickey, but you can just call me Mickey fer' short." I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from laughing at his voice.

I shook his hand saying,"Megan. Don't call me Meg unless absolutely neccessary!" Cuz if you do, I'll have Hercules flashbacks the whole week....>_> I said,"Where're we goin'?" Sora said,"We have to take Riku and Mickey to Disney Castle." Yah, the one REALLY hot guy has to leave....figures....>_>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Is that short enough for you, HMMMMMMMMMMMM????? *twitchs*

Kaze & Sora: o_O*they back away slowly*

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Thank You as I have a present of my own.

To Kaze,

Time to make up to you. So life is more bearable with Sora and k_k. $400 Dollars worth of Hyperpatches. These will cure people of hyperness. Here is YOUR GIFT.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kaze: THANK YOU!!!! ^_^....let's see if they work....<_< >_>

Me: Whatcha got there, Mini-Cloud?

Kaze:*twitch* My name is Kaze....>_>

Sora: Or is it...? o_O

Me: Hmmmmm....<_<

Kaze:*sticks patches on Me & Sora* MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!! I AM ALL POWERFUL NOW!!! *choke* I'm o-kay...-_-;

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
AHA!!!!!! I Knew it! I saw this FF above mine today and i said "hmm..is this Krazy's?" The when I saw the icon "Oh yes its Krazy >_>" Tis awesomeness. Poor you you can glomp Sora *pats back* BUT I CAN!!! MWAHAH! Hmm Kairi dont seem to be around...MegaEvilGrin!
Steals Sora. Daydreaming about what I would tell my friends "Hey girls! Guess whos in my basement!!! *Riku and Sora chained to wall*
Riku: Take the ice cream he says. No way it would be a trap..>_>
Anywhos...This is awesome keep it up! Oh umm is that guy you were talkin bout! AHA! I KNEW IT!...i hope. ITS EDWARD ELRIC ISNT IT!?!?!?! KAZE ELRIC!!!!! must know! Tell me !

KHDRUMMER

Kaze is BHK. Cna i have some of the hyperpatches, there not for me... there for... my cats!!! o_O I vote, take the ice cream.

anudda great and long chapter XP this is a short chapter

Bhk lost his eye site. He saw and ice cream and got trapped. THe end.

XD

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Kaze: Of coarse you can have some, KHD!!! ^_^*gives KHD some patches*

Sora:...............*silence*

Me:..................*silence*.........I wanna get hyper....>_>

Sora: Me too....<_<

Me: Kaze!!!! Get these stupid things off us!!! >_<

Kaze: NEVER!!!! ^_^

Me: ARG!!!*tackles Kaze* GET. THEM. OFF!!!! >_<

Sora: YEA!!!! >_<

Aozora:....o_O....

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
Yah... I remember the good ol days when the weatherman was close to the real weather.
I know how they do it! They've been hiding a time machine all along. But no mere mortal can know the future by... umm... changing the past. >_<

You know what else doesn't matter?

Reality shows!! The powerpuff girls are more realistic than some of those. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back