• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yes i knew it! Hey if BHK is da DWU in DD he did do a circle when he was fighting the heartless O_O maybe he really is a an alchemist. >_> weird. Now I see where Kaze got his looks from. *fangirl giggle*

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: I know really!!! *glomps Kaze* Too bad you don't have auto-mail....then you'd be even hotter!!! YAY!!! ^o^

Sora:.........you fantasize too muck, K_K....>_>

Aozora:.....Kaze...and me...are....not the same person...you'll find out why...LATER....MUCH LATER..o_O

Kaze: MUCH, MUCH, MUCH later....>_>

Me:....What they said....<_<

Kaze: I'm sooooo glad I'm not short!!! ^_^

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Now....what you've all been waiting for....VIOLENCE!!!

Sora, Kaze, & Aozora: YAY, VIOLENCE!!!! ^o^

Chappy....umm...8?....SURE!!! Let's go with that!!! ^_^
......>_>.....

My jaw dropped as I gazed wide-eyed at Disney Castle. It's sooooooooo.....BIG!!! *_*...Not as big as Hollow Bastion but still...>_> I said in awe,"Is it supposed to be that big..? o_O" Recieving no answer, I looked ahead of me to see everyone else entering the castle. They ditched me!!! >_< I yelled,"Wait for me," and ran to catch up. I ran right into Kaze. Mini-Tidus turned on me,"Quit slamming into me!! >_<" I smiled innocently,"How about...I NOT..and say I did!! ^_^" Kaze's eye twitched.

We all followed Mickey through the halls, however, I stopped several times to poke the walking brooms. *_*...Why do these brooms need arms...o_O...Sora finally grabbed my arm and basically dragged me along. *glares at Sora* >_> We finally reached the throne room where we saw-"Pete,"I yelled when I saw the bulky....animal...person...o_O Everyone took out their respectful weapons.(YAY!! ^o^)

I summoned One-Winged Angel & Diamond Dust and shouted my battle cry. "SSSSSSSUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGAAAAAARRRRRRR!!!!" Yes, that's my battle cry..^_^ Several odd looks were shot my way. Pete laughed maniacally-they always do that, don't they? -_-;-and he summoned Heartless and Dusks to the room. Great....>_> *sigh* just waht I need...>_> I ran at a Heartless that was supposedly called a "Hound". I was basically a small blue, rabid dog.(AN:please don't hurt me, Sabrina!!! >_<)

The small Heartless jumped at me and bit me on the arm. *gasp* THAT THING BIT ME!!! >_< PREPARE TO DIE, HOUND!!! >_< I grabbed the Heartless by the coller and threw it into the wall. I yelled,"Stupid dog!!! You freaking bit me!! >_<" I chucked Diamond Dust at it in a wannabe Strike Raid. The Hound yelped when Diamond Dust cut through it's flesh, then ripped out of the Heartless, killing it, and came back to me. Crap!! I have to catch it!! >_<

I somehow-Keyword:SOMEHOW!!!-caught my weapon without losing my hand and ran at an Air Soldier. It swooped down at me and I ducked, dodging it. I stood back up and swung One-Winged Angel in a triple-hit combo, all in one movement. I aimed Diamond Dust at the airborne Heartless and shouted,"Blizzaga!!" In your face, stupid Heartless!!! IN YOUR FACE!!! ^_^ My silent celebration was stopped abruptly when a Dusk swung it's dagger-like hand at me.

*gasp* That thing tried to stab me!!! I yelled,"Die, you poor excuse for a Heartless!!!" I threw One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust at it in unison. My two Keyblades spun through the air rapidly and criss-crossed several times. The crossed again as they cut through the Dusk and my weapons came back to me. I caught each one and yelled,"YEA!!! Now what?!?! Who's yo' daddy?!!? ^_^" I suddenly realized that all the Heartless and Dusk were dissposed of and Pete had dissapeared. And that everyone was giving me the "o_O" look. I shut up and dissmissed my Keyblades, everyone else put away their weapons too.

Queen Minnie appeared from behind Mickey's throne and shouted,"Mickey!!" She ran towards him and hugged him. The two small mice shared a brief "moment". *twitch* >_> Minnie said,"It was terrible!!! Pete betrayed us and tried to overtake the castle!! But you all came at the perfect time!!! The heroes always come at the PERFECT time....I think it's some kind of un-written rule....o_O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me:.....Most of it was violence....

Sora, Kaze, Aozora: YAY VIOLENCE!!! ^o^

Me:....-_-;...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Cool! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Moogle: Why am I here?

Me (TLP): BECAUSE! Everyone else has a character to control! I want one, too! I dub thee Pickle.

Pickle: I thought YOU were Pickle.

TLP: No, I'm TLP, fool! ahem. Anyway, great job, K_K!

DarknessKing

in the depths of the darkest dakness(i live in MA)
sweet chap.TLP i dont have a char...(thinks)...racter to control.
at that i will have one.i clame ansem.
me:ansem hi
ansem:hello
darkside brakes my roof
me:THERES A DOOR THERE*points at door*
darkside:eek:h
me:die
darkside:*instantly has a keyblade through his head*
me:there
(got ansem by looking at my username)

Last edited:

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
khg:You guys gotta explain how you got your characters with you(ansem and pickle).
You cant just walk in here and say...........CHOCOLATE! Umm sry 'bout that..... *looks at ground, lower lip dragging on the floor*

dkhg: YAY violence!!! BTW, im the mean one khg.... Hmph.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Well, thanks to the inspiration from Linkin Park and Utada Hikaru, I bring you.....UPDATEDNESS!! ^_^

Sora & Aozora: YAY!!! ^o^

Kaze:*sarcastically* Woot. >_>

Part Two!! ^_^
.........Shut up.....>_>

I boredly listened to Minnie explain to Mickey what happened. Actually.....I wasn't really listening....just pretending I was...I'm so evil....FEAR MY EVILNESS!!! ^_^ I repeatedly opened and closed my hand in a "talking" gesture, while mouthing "blah" over and over again. Sora hit me upside the head and hissed,"Quit that!!" I scowled at him and stopped. Mickey finally said,"Riku and I will stay here but you five have to continue on without us. Riku looked a little reluctant to stay with Mickey and miss out on all the action, but the King's words were LAW.

So, we all headed back to the Gummi Ship-WITHOUT RIKU!!!*bursts into tears*-and I said,"Maybe Leon has figured out what's up with the glowy-hand thing by now...." Sora slid into the pilot's seat,"Maybe....alright...Hollow Bastion it is!" I said,"TO HOLLOW BASTION!!! *Batman theme*" Several glares were shot my way. What..? o_O Sora revved up the engine and left Disney Castle's atmosphere.

I said,"Well....I'm tired,so, since I've been hit on the head one-too-many times within the last few days, and being unconcious doesn't count as sleeping, I'm gonna take a nap!" I dived onto a sft navy-blue couch and drifted into Dreamland. Ok....that sounded REALLY gay......>_>
(I'll edit this with the rest later. I'm too lazy right now to finish.XPPP)

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
khg: Hey! WM, is Van you're versh of BHK? To lazy to check.

dkhg: We need a chap of pure violence. More abandon, acuteness, assault, attack, bestiality, bloodshed, blowup, brutality, brute force, clash, coercion, compulsion, confusion, constraint, cruelty, destructiveness, disorder, disturbance, duress, ferocity, fervor, fierceness, fighting, flap, foul play, frenzy, fury, fuss, harshness, murderousness, onslaught, passion, power, raging, rampage, roughness, ruckus, rumble, savagery, severity, sharpness, storm, storminess, struggle, terrorism, tumult, turbulence, uproar, vehemence, wildness!

khg: ummm... are you ok?

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Pickle: I came to TLP in a dream. And anyone who doesn't like it can-

TLP: *covers Pickle's mouth* Ignore ...her? Him? It?

Pickle: HIM! HIM, YOU IDIOT!

TLP: Ooh, MOODY! No sacred realm of cheese for YOU, Pickle!

Pickle: ... -_-;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back