• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
I finally caught up, kaze! Funny and thrilling as ever!
Keep up the great work! Oh, and I like your long chapters! It's your fic so you can do whatever you want with it! Don't change the length of how you want your chapters to be just because people want you to!
Just standin' up for your rights! ;)

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Updatedness!!! YAY!!! ^o^

Sora & Aozora: YAY!!! ^o^

Kaze:*sarcastically* Yay. >_>

Chappy....umm..7?....sure...let's go with that!! <_< >_>

.........You should know....-_-;

I kept sneaking glances at Riku. I wonder if Sora'd let me glomp him.....>_> I smiled innocently at my brother, who was sitting next to me,"Hey, Sora-" "No." "I didn't even ask anything yet!! >_<" "Well I knew you would wanna glomp Riku." "FUN-SUCKER!!!" Sora rolled his eyes,"Whatever..." I continued to give Sora the "death glare". He seemed so nice and hott before....now he's just my brother....my stupid brother!!! >_<

I sighed and turned my attention to Kaze. "Hey Kaze-" "No you can not glomp me." "..I wasn't gonna ask that.....anyway...-"I whispered-"how do you know alchemy?" His head snapped in my direction. "You know about alchemy?!" I shrugged," More or less..." Yah..thanks to obsessivly watching FMA and reading FMA fanfics....>_>....Only to drool over Ed & Roy's supreme hottness.....-_-;

Kaze said,"Yea...I know some..." Some....? >_>...Some my a- I said sceptically,"Some? Alright...I know enough about alchemy to say what you know is not "some"...-"I paused, then-"...Twilight Town isn't your home world....is it?" The blonde said," Hmmm..Maybe you're not as dumb as I thought...." I glared at him. >_> Kaze continued,"No...it's not.." ".......You're a State Alchemist.....arn't you?" I said more than asked. Kaze gave me a teasing look,"May-be.."

I glared at him again. He laughed at my look. Wait....did he just laugh..? o_O...Mini-Cloud laughed!!! O_O..I don't get it...@_@... Kaze continued,"I was just messin' with ya'. I'm a State Alchemist.." I gave him a "go on.." look. The blonde Duel-Weilder said,"The Twilight Alchemist." I said sarcastically,"That's creative..." Kaze shrugged,"I don't make those names...>_>..Mine's a LOT better than some of the other ones.."

I remembered how he didn't need a circle to use alchemy. He just had to clap his hands....or make some kind of contact with them...just like Edward....I said,"Do you have any auto-mail?" He snapped,"What's that supposed to mean?!" I tilted my head to the side,"You sounded a lot like Sora just then....o_O" No, seriously!! You did!! O_O He said,"You're avoiding the question..." I ignored him,"I just don't understand where you got the "tall" gene from.....it certainly wasn't from Ed.....maybe from Al?...Hmmm...,"I was casually mumbling to myself again.

Kaze strained to hear what I was saying. I continued mumbling to myself, unaware that Kaze was listening. "And why does Kaze have blue eyes..? You'd think they'd be gold...er...something...>_>" Kaze said," What are you muttering about?" I said," Don't mind me..I'm just talking to myself..." Kaze blinked several times,"....Right..." I asked,"Do you like milk?" Kaze said," Milk tastes like crap....>_>" Wonder where he got THAT from!!

I began mumbling to myself again. "There's only ONE girl I know of in FMA with blue eyes....and is very....close...to Ed....>_>" My eyes narrowed. "Winry." I said aloud," You're his son, arn't you? The FullMetal Alchemist's son." Kaze blinked,"Is that bad?" "No...I'm just sayin'....who's your mom?" "Winry-" I shouted," NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT HER!!! I KNEW IT!!! >_<" Crap it!! >_<

Everyone was staring at me now. "....sorry.." I need some chocolate...>_> I left the cockpit only to be called back by Sora,"MEGAN!!! GET BACK IN HERE!!!" I twitched and came back. "Yes,"I said through clenched teeth. Sora smiled,"We're here." I looked out the Gummi's window to see Disney Castle. That didn't take very long....o_O
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: There.

Sora & Aozora: *_* it's regular-sized...

Kaze: So? >_>.....I can't believe you made me laugh, K_K....>_>

Me: hehe....^_^

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I knew it was Alchemy when you were in Beasts castle. I figured it out YAY!

Me: Hey Sora!
Sora: What Riku?
Me: You know what's good about being in the Twilight?
Sora: No. What?
Me: I can be either light of Dark, And I can come back to the Twilight.
Sora: ???
Me: Well Dark me can teleport to any world [coughDestinyIslands]cough [teleport]

Kairi: Riku!
Me: How ya like me now Sora? Hey FCC, slap some censored signs over this. This is gonna be freaky
censored.jpg

Me: [Smokes cigarette]I'll call you later, but I gotta get to Disney Castle [teleport] Yes you can glomp me... if Sora allows it:D

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: I'm sorry, Kiki...but Kaze(that's what I named BHK) is MINE....AND MINE ALONE. >_>

Sora: OR ELSE. <_<

Kaze:......no comment....-_-;

Aozora:.....what Kaze said....

Me: And Kaze is NOT "cute"!!! HE IS HOTT!!!! YAY!!!*glomps Kaze* My bishie!!! ^o^

Kaze:*sigh* So much glomping....>_<

grindergirl101

Me: aww... no violence! oh well it was good.

Patch: *puts on glasses* Indubitably Kaze would never laugh because it is against his nature and therefore he will not do it understand? I think everyone needs some constructive criticism.

Me: Patch you can you can-

Patch: *quickly takes of glasses* throw the ball throw the ball!!! bark bark!!

Me:............ -_-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back