• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
OH! I feelz smarter. Thanks for that, though. Huzzah!

Ummm.... Take this as thanks. *throws cake*

K_K, UPDATE NOW!

Krazy

Jabberwocky

*cries*

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

Trudging past the looming mountains of DOOM, I started humming the Doom Song((*salutes Zim fans*)) boredly. Everyone but Kat was here; she was to smite Heartless from the safety of Pocky((Lucky....)). Matthew looked up at me, narrowly missing my head when he swung his shiny ninja sword.

"Megan, get me some Wheat Thins." He demanded.

I twitched. "I don't....have any..."

"I WANT SOME WHEAT THINS!!" He whined loudly.

Stitch leaped off Amme's head, galloping ahead of us. Exchanging glances, we(Me, Piku, Amme, Silver & Hoomhaha, Sora, Riku, Sean, Kaze, Matthew, Nina, & Cloud; what a mouth-full...) followed after the little blue alien in hot pursuit. Once we emerged from the obsidian-colored rocks, I twitched, starting to inch back the way we had come. Sora gripped my hoodie before I could get anywhere.

"You stay. >.>"

"But, I dun wanna fight the Heartless Army!!" I whined.

The older brunette basically dragged me along, ignoring my whines of protest. Heartless...EVERYWHERE!! On the ground, in the air(the ones in the air were quickly being obliterated by a trumpeting Kat), on the cliffs. THEY JUST KEPT COMING. Stitch was already shooting at the easy-to-kill Heartless, so everyone brought out their weapons. I noticed Piku had the "MOST AWESOME SPEAR/LANCE/HALBERD THING" as she later described it. "IT HAS A HUGE BLADE ON IT!!" Sooooo Pickle. PIKU. o.-;

Amme was weilding a sword which looked to be made of clouded, opalescent glass; she later said it was unbreakable. Nina had a ridulously large sword like Cloud's, and I wondered for a moment how she held it.

Regular POV; it'd be more violent that way! ^-^;​

Nina and Cloud ran forward in unison, Cloud performing Omnislash, and Nina performing something like it, but slightly faster(CUZ GIRLS HAVE MORE AGILITY THAN BOYS!! *twitch twitch*)). From above, Kat fired up the Thundaga cannons(all 35 of them), and with a cry of "TROGDOR!!!" released their mighty blasts. Jagged lines of color and power obliterated(WORD OF THE DAY!! =D)) hundreds of Heartless.

Only to be replaced by a thousand more.

With a cry of "SUPER SPRINT!!", Matthew flung his Code Lyoko-obsessed self into the Heartless, swinging wildly. Megan and Kaze rushed forward at a lone Behemoth. As she ran, Megan snapped several times, combusting Heartless as she went(( http://photobucket.com/albums/a287/gray_wolf1985/FMA/?action=view&current=8294fbd7.gif Kinda like that...o.o; )). Since there were two Behemoths, Kaze and Megan veered off in opposite directions, going at a different Behemoth.

With an echoing clap, Kaze had dissinigrated his Behemoth easily. Scowling at the blonde, Megan wouldn't let him beat her. VICTORY WOULD BE HER'S!!! SHE WOULDN'T LET THE HAWTNESS BEAT HER!! Megan snapped her fingers, and a firey explosion occured inside the last Behemoth's skull; it was dead before it hit the ground. Laughing maniacally, Megan threw herself into a hoard of Heartless, combusting as she went.

Sora and Riku were back-to-back, surrounded by armoured Heartless; they shot foward in unison, destroying Heartless in what seemed like synchronized attacks. At one point, Sora and Riku even swapped weapons; Riku with Kingdom Key, and Sora with Soul Eater. It was only brief, and they kicked just as much Heartless ass as usual.

Kat was having trouble with the Wyverns that skydived down straight into Pocky, leaving large dents and scratches. That was the last straw. No more Ms. Nice Kat. Not that she was nice before... BUT THOSE WYVERNS WOULD PAY FOR THEIR DAMAGE TO POCKY!!

"EAT LASER, HEARTLESS MUFFIN STUFFAZ!!" Kat shouted, shooting down every airborne Heartless within 100 yards of Pocky.

Piku, Amme, and Stitch were easily oblitering the Heartless around them; with the combined efforts of the pickley PWNer, the Guardian of Hearts, and the alien, no Heartless was safe from their muffin-stuffing wrath. Silver, weilding Buccaneer(only spelled right), sliced and diced through Heartless, Hoomhaha waving a tiny banner in Silver's pocket, cheering everyone on.

The Heartless kept coming...

~~~~~~~~~~

Violence ish STILL not over. o.-;

I better get some great praise fer this. >.>;​

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
whoot! I want wheat thins!!! *grabs box* more violence yay violence! You could always let Dark go all kaitou on their heartless arses with teh black fetahers of DOOM! *dramatic music*....but yes update sooneth ^_^

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
OMFG! XD thats my favorite movie aside from Van Helsing o course >_>

SHACACA!

Something wrong Mr. Ventura...?

*turns around dramatically* Of course not. This is a lovely room of death take care now bye bye then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back