• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

witchprincess

in a little room where walls are bright swirling c
What do you mean "What are the chances?" Have some imagination, dude. And some fun picking on and annoying people, like this, "Hurry Up And Update K_K! We Are In Need Of Next Chappy!" See what I did? I begged annoyingly to K_K so she'd hurry up with whatever she was doing and update. And why not have K_K and Sean and Mena in the trailor, that'd be total Awesomeness!

(Am Not picking on anyone with the lingo):D

P

Prince_of_Light

witchprincess said:
What do you mean "What are the chances?" Have some imagination, dude. And some fun picking on and annoying people, like this, "Hurry Up And Update K_K! We Are In Need Of Next Chappy!" See what I did? I begged annoyingly to K_K so she'd hurry up with whatever she was doing and update. And why not have K_K and Sean and Mena in the trailor, that'd be total Awesomeness!

(Am Not picking on anyone with the lingo):D

I never said it was a bad thing. heck, I'd be bouncing off th walls if it happened. but it probably isn't going to. why are you telling me I don't want it to happen? o_O

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Prince_of_Light said:
ME ME ME! I WANT TO BE IN KH2!!!11!1!1! AND K_K! You guys shouldn't post on here. But don't let it get to the second page, or I'll pretend that I can beat Ketso and Kaze.

Translations courtesty of TLP. ^-~

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Mah problems, eh?

Well, hmm... I have a bad temper, I hate you, and um... Boredom, and... Hmmm...

Well, I'll let you know, okay?

P

Prince_of_Light

Thelonepickle said:
Mah problems, eh?

Well, hmm... I have a bad temper, I hate you, and um... Boredom, and... Hmmm...

Well, I'll let you know, okay?

why the heck do you hate me? what'd I ever do to you that was so horrible, anyway? o_O

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Oh wait! I don't hate you. I just minorly dislike you sometimes. I forgot about how we're nice now.

Sorry! When you have as many enemies as I do, you tend to forget the current status of your hating level with the individual ones. So... Yeah.

It was mostly boredom. And you contradict yourself sometimes. BUT YOU'RE A SPYRO FAN, SO YOU STILL PWN!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I dun wanna update.............*groans* >_<

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

Walking onto the deck of the Inteceptor, I spotted Will and promptly glomped him. Ignoring Mena's possesive growl, I huggled him. Collective sweatdrop. Finally letting go, I ignored the "WTF?" look on Will's face. Going to glomp Jack, I heard Mena growl again, and slowly back off. Jack pointed rather drunkenly at Mena.

"Isn't that me hat?...And....me sword...."

I gave Mena an accusingly look, and she shuffled nervously.

"Uhm....No?"

Jack snatched the hat and replaced it on his head, sheathing his sword. Mena jumped up, trying to get it back. When she finally stopped, and looked at me.

"Megan.....your shoe's untied."

I blinked in confusion. "What's that have to do with anything..."

Mena shrugged innocently, "But, whatever, just dont want you to fall on your face and down some stairs that will painfully result in a broken nose, leg, sprained ankle, fractured collarbone or anything of a similar sort."

Blinking, I slowly bent down to tie my shoe, only to find I didn't need to. I scowled.

"Mena!! I-ACK!"

She had climbed up onto my back and used it as a step-stool to snatch Jack's hat back. I scrambled back up, glaring.

"THAT WAS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!!!!!! >_<"

~~~~~S~o~r~a~~~~~​
Leaving the black ship-apparently the Black Pearl-the pirates felt the need to drag me along with them to the cave....dark....cave...thing....ANYWAY....Once inside, the pirates of the Black Pearl began carelessly tossing their treasure into crevices and such.

~~~~~R~i~k~u~~~~~​

I had been skipping rocks across the lagoon ever since I woke up. Hearing the shuffling of feet, I scurried to hide behind a random wall. Peeking around the corner(causing his uber-hot hair to sway sexily), I spotted a crew a pirates, some random girl no one cares about, and...Sora?! I inwardly sighed. What'd you do wrong now, Sora....-_-; Who knows. Krad..........Don't you ever....sleep...or....something.... Then I wouldn't be able to watch over you, my everything...

~~~~~~~~

CREEPY, MUCH!?!?!?!?!?! You were uberly right, SA!! XD​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back