• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
(Nice fatherly-personality for Pongo, Grinder! You've got it down!)

Cool chapter! What's with Kaze?! He can't focus? Is he veeeeeeeerrrry sleepy? Like me? *hypnotizes self*

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: YAY!!! I DIDN'T HAVE TO DOUBLE POST THAT TIME!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! ^o^

Sora, Aozora, Kaze:.....*backs away slowly* <_< >_>

Standing infront of the Cave of Wonders, I waved to the carpet. "Thanks for the ride!!!" When it left my sight, I turned to the tiger head.....thingy-majiger. Is like a "Liger"....errrr....something.....>_> I was about to enter the cave, but the "Liger" head started to me, and some random wind blew me away.

Who...disturbs...my slumber..?

I was a little freaked....you know....cuz it was talking to me....And large piles of sand in the shape of "Ligers" are not supposed to talk!!! >_< I shuffled closer,"It is I........Megan...a...ummm.....Keyblade...Master...?" The head seemed to glare down at me, then,

Proceed...

O-kay.....weird....o_O....I obliged to the "Liger" and entered the Cave. As I picked my way down down a long flight of stairs, Heartless and Dusks ceased to appear. Well.....that's SOME good news....>_>...I noticed an activated Monkey Statue off to my left. Huh.....I guess Aladdin already activated them.......YAY!!! Less work for me!!! ^_^ I got to the Entrance Hall and saw that there were a lot more water jets and boulders.

Oh, great!! Just what I need!!! A FREAKING OBSTICLE COARSE!!! >_< I walked a wooden beam which was stretched across a deep ravine. Suddenly, an unexpected water jet activated, knocking me off. Before I could fall to my doom, I grasped the wooden beam. Don't look down.....don't look down.....don't look down.... I looked down and my eyes widened.

I yelled,"Is anyone there?!? Cuz if there is I need you to get yo' lazy @$$ over here and help me!! >_<" The wooden beam I held cracked under my weight. I closed my eyes and waited for my life to end. I felt someone grab my hands, so I opened my eyes. "KAZE?!?!" He tried to pull me up,"No sh*t, Sherlock!!" With his help, I pulled myself up and we carefully walked the rest of the way across the beam.

I spotted Sora on the opposite side as me and Kaze. I stuck out my tongue at him, thinking he had to cross. He shrugged, high-jumped, and super-glided to us. Sora smiled triumphantly at me and I glared at him. Big show-offy jerk....>_> I stomped to the Lamp room, but, hearing voices, I stopped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! A CLIFFIE!! FEAR IT!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! ^_^

Sora, Kaze, Aozora:*keeps backing away* o_O

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
TLP: *starts to say something*

Pickle: We have nothing to say.

TLP: What're you doing up? It's only 4:53 for us!

Pickle: You're right. *goes back to sleep*

TLP: *shakes head* Anyway, good chapter!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Everyone's stealing your name, Kaze!! >_<

Kaze:.......Isn't that a good thing...? >_>

Sora & Aozora: You'd think so.....o_O

Me:........whatever.....UPDATEDNESS!!! ^_^

.....You don't ask dumb question.....>_>

I put my ear up to the door to the lamp chamber.

"What do you mean you "lost the lamp"?!??!" That person sounds throughly p*ssed....>_>

"It was stolen by some girl!!" Hehe.....that's me!! ^_^

"Jasmine...?" Aladdin..? Was that Aladdin..? o_O

"...No....she seemed younger....besides...she had brown hair...." Yep...still me!! ^_^

I heard Donald say,"......Are you sure just wasn't Sora..?" O_O HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! He called Sora a girl!! XDDDDDDDDD

Next to me, Sora lept for the door, wanting to beat Donald to a bloody pulp. Kaze and I held him back. Sora kept muttering about dead ducks....I opened the door a few inches and we all looked inside. The person who was angry was Hades, and his hair was flaming red. The person Hades was p*ssed at, was, in fact, Pete. I know all. ^_^ Donald, Goofy, and Aladdin were enclosed in a fire cage nearby. i don't like where this conversation is going....>_>

Donald was casting multiple Blizzaga spells on the fires of their prison. His attempts were futile.(AN: The Keyblade alone, cannot seal the door to Darkness....SORRY!! I couldn't resist!! ^_^) Goofy asked Donald,"Garsh....are they talkin' 'bout Megan...?" Aladdin looked confuzzled,"Who's Megan..?" Hades came over to them,"Yes. Who's Megan.....cuz that sounds awfully close to Meg.....>_>"

Goofy wasn't thinking whan he said,"Ayuck, Sora's little sister." Hades flamed red again. "WHO'S LITTLE SISTER?!?!?!" I slapped a hand to my forehead. Stupid...dog....thing...-_-; Donald jumped up and hit Goofy on the head with his staff,"You big palooka!!!" ......What's a palooka...?..o_O...XDDD Genie then appeared out of virtually nowhere and spotted Aladdin,"AL!! Alright...Now face the wrath of the GENIE OF THE LAMP!!!"

*blink*.......o-kay then....*shakes head in shame* >_> Genie cast multiple spells on the fire cage, freeing our companions. Hades then summoned Heartless and Dusks, then dissapeared in a burst of flames. YAY, VIOLENCE!!! ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! Another cliffie!!

Sora & Aozora: FEAR IT!! ^_^

Kaze:.....idiots...>_>

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Uhhhh. Cliffie
Cliff Hanger, hanging from a cliff.....
And that's why he's called cliff hanger!
Cliff Hanger: Can't... Hold... On... much... LONGER! [Falls off cliff and dies]
Me: Why am I still trapped in here? [Still on the rock I fell on in last post]
Y'know this really hurts. Can I get a pickup here? [Someone casts Silence on me]
Me: MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!! [Illegible] [I get angry]
Riku: So... much..... darkness..... [sucks thumb]
Me: Don't worry K_K, I have my own name for him now: Boukon
Boukon: I forgot, It means Connected, or Horizon. One of those.
[Oh no! Long winded speches like in DBZ]
Ansem: Oh no! He's having an overabundance of darkness, he'll destry the planet. Everyone else stay, I'll go. Villians have to save themselves y'know. [Launches all ships so no one can leave]
Sora: I'll fight him. AAAAAHHHHHH [Goes SSJ 2]
Riiku: Alright AHHHHH [Goes SSJ 2 also]
S&R: FU-
ME:AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
S&R: SION!!!!!
Me: AAAAAHHHHH [Goes SSJ 5]
S&R: HAAAAAA!!!!!!!! [Turn into bald midget]
Bald Midget: Not funny PR155!
Me: Please call me Toyo
BM: [Split into Riku and Sora]
Riku: I thought your name was Quientin
Me: [Looks around] Steve! They're onto us [Runs away]
DiZ: Crap [Runs away]
Riku: And they all lived hapilly ever after... Until Toyo's next post.
THE END.

Krazy

Jabberwocky
On a side note, in my story, Megan is me. So....I have quite an obsession over Kaze.....I just haven't told it to his face. Sora is my brother. I know what you're thinking. "But BHK is Sora's long-lost twin brother!!!!11one"*left eye twitchs*.........No.....just.....NO.....that would be WRONG!!! THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE!!! THEY. ARE. TWO. DIFFERENT. PEOPLE!!! BHK IS NOT SORA'S BROTHER/COUSIN/SON FROM THE FUTURE/OTHER SIDE OF HIS HEART!!!! GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK N00B SKULLS!!! >_< *ahem* Thank you for your time.

Hartoresu

O_O'...... You love BHK? O....Kay [whispers insult to self]

Like the story though. Its pretty cool.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Shut up. Don't insult mah..... would I say casual acquaintant? Hmm this is a toughie.
j/k Dont insult her. Why are you even on the forums, you didn't like this site 2 months ago. I'm talking to Hartoresu.

Sora: That's your gf?
Me: EX-Girlfriend.
Riku: We don't need any babymama drama up in here.
Ansem: ??? O.O ???
~~~

Ansem: Did you hear?
Sephiroth: What?
Ansem: [Whisper]
Sephy: ???!!!!
~~~

Cloud: And Ansem told you that?
Sephy: Uh-huh!
Cloud: Whoa!
~~~

Leon, Aerith, and Yuffie: Are you sure?
Cloud: Right from Sephiroth. He CAN'T lie.
Leon: I didn't know pr155 was a pimp
~~~

Kairi: :eek: Really?
Yuffie: Yep.
Kairi: He told me he loved me
Yuffie: That's what I heard
Kairi: I got something for them. She gonna regret messing with me
~~~

Namine: He told you that he love you too?
Kairi: Yep!:mad: [angrily] I can't believe I fell for it.
Namine: You! Listen girl, we both fell for that game. You gotta admit, it was tight.
Kairi: Yeah, I guess so
~~~

Namine: Straight from Kairi
Larxene: WHAT. He told me he loved me.
When I get my hands on him....
[I don't like where this post is going. Its out of my control now.]
~~~

Boukon: I told you I was gonna get you! Especially for messing with Namine
Me: [Being chased by Larxene, Kairi, and Namine] I hate you!!!!!
Boukon: HAHAHAHAAHAA!!!
Hartoresu: What's going on? OMG, Toyo!!:eek:
Larxene: Is this that bi#$%?
Namine: Yea, I can tell by reading her memories
Kairi: Let's rip her weave out
[All four take off their earrings, its about to be a what?... GIRLFIGHT]

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Thanks to the inspiration from Maroon 5, I bring you......<_< >_>

Me, Sora, Aozora: UPDATEDNESS!!! WOOOOOOO!!! ^o^

Kaze:*sarcastically*Yay. >_>

{}=thoughts......cuz this damn thing won't let me change colors or use italics...>_>

Me, Sora, and Kaze all summoned our Keyblades, and charged into the Lamp Chamber. I noticed Sora was using Kingdom Key and frowned. {Why the hell is he using the crappy Keyblade? Use Ultima, you idiot!!! >_<} I rolled my eyes and focused on the task at hand. I slashed at an unsuspecting Bandit Heartless. Unfortunatly, it wasn't as unsuspecting as I thought, cuz the Bandit backflipped behind me and attacked. That son of a- I bit back a yell and slashed at it again. One-Winged Angel became engulfed in flames and Diamond Dust was surrounded in an icy frost. I went all-out "Deep Dive" on that Bandit's arse. {You dead now, fool!!! ^_^}

I threw both my weapons at a Soldier Heartless across the room. They criss-crossed when my weapons reached the Heartless, killing it. {YES!! In yo' faces!! ^_^} My Keys came back to me and I caught them. I charged at through all the Heartless in my path, killing them all mercilessly. {Don't mess with me!!! I'll kick all yo sorry- }Pete happened to be in my path. {He's a giant tub of lard, how hard could he be?} I ran at Pete, who stuck out his hand in an attempt to stop me. I ducked under his hand to avoid him. Bad move.

Pete grabbed the back of my shirt and lifted me up off the ground. "HEY!! No fair!! >_<" I spun around in his grasp, kicking and punching at him. "Put me down!!" Pete pretended not to hear me and took Jafar's lamp from me. My eyes widened as he dropped me. Pete rubbed the lamp, an evil smile on his ugly face. {Oh hell....>_<} The Lamp Chamber became engulfed in red smoke and Jafar rose from his coal black lamp. {We're all gonna die....-_-;} Genie Jafar took in his surroundings, and as soon as he saw Sora and Aladdin, shouted,"I will take my revenge, puny mortals!!" {.......I knew he would say something stupid like that.....-_-;...}

Jafar transformed into a huge cobra and wrapped his coils around Sora and Aladdin. Kaze slashed at the huge snake but Jafar knocked him away. {How'd they kill Jafar in the second move?!?! Think, Megan!! Think, think, think....OH!! They destroyed the lamp!!! .....Ummmm....how do I destroy it...? @_@......I can always smack it continuously with my Keyblades.....SURE!! Let's go with that!!} I frantically searched for Jafar's "portable prison". I saw that Pete still had it, grinning maliciously. Keyblades in hand, I charged at him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *sigh* I love cliffies!! ^_^

Sora & Aozora: YAY, CLIFFIES!!!

Kaze: AND VIOLENCE!! ^_^

Last edited:

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
TLP: YAY! VIOLENT CLIFFIES! HOORAY!

Pickle: The violence was the best part.

TLP: Yesh, I know! The cliffie scares me!

Pickle: Oh really? *pushes TLP off the cliffie*

TLP: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *splash*

T

Thea_keyblade

0-0 What do you mean by spare clothing?.... I'm a girl. Like my character Thea!=^_^=

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Thanks to the inspriration from Will Smith-*drool*-, I bring you......<_< >_>

Me, Sora, Aozora: UPDATEDNESS!!!! YAY!! ^o^

Kaze: Woot. >_>

{blah}=thoughts.......cuz I can't change colors anymore......>_>

Keyblades in hand, I charged at Pete. That was really stupid of me. Mostly cuz when I was about ten feet from him, he heard/saw me. And summoned more Heartless and Dusks to the Battlefield. {DAMMIT!!! >_<} My left eye twitched for a few seconds. Mostly cuz I had to beat Pete, about five different Heartless, and three Dusks, all by myself. {It must be my FREAKING LUCKY DAY!!! >_<}

I took a deep breath to calm myself and exhaled. Then I launched One-Winged through the air towards the Dusks, while I threw Diamond Dust at the Heartless. I kicked out at Pete who nimbly cart-wheeled away. {Wtf? GAR!!! >_<} My two weapons came back to me, finished with their attack. Looking back, I saw that all Heartless and Dusks were now clouds of dust. {Good thing I used Reflect Raid!! YAY REFLECT RAID!! ^_^}

Pete taunted me, waving Jafar's lamp at me. One-Winged Angel burst into flames and Diamond Dust was surrounded in an icy frost. Pete's eyes widened and I smirked. Then I threw both my weapons at Peg-Leg Pete. He cart-wheeled away but my weapons followed him and hit their target. {YAY!! In your face, PETE!! IN YOUR FAAAAAAACE!!! ^_^}

Pete stood up shakily, not noticing he had dropped Jafar's lamp. He smirked and dissapeared into a rip-portal. I smiled and walked to where he had gone. Picking up Jafar's lamp, I dismissed my Keyblades. I stared at Jafar's lamp and soon realized I was inside an over-sized hourglass. {Aw, hell....>_>} I threw the lamp against the glass, trying to break it. The lamp cracked instead. {Wait.....the lamp....I REMEMBER!! I have to break it!! ^_^}

The sand in the hourglass was up to my knees now, I didn't have a lot of time. I summoned One-Winged Angel and engulfed it in flames. I stabbed Jafar's lamp with my Keyblade and left it there. Time slowed for a moment but it suddenly sped back up again. I watched Jafar dissolve into red smoke. Now....there was only one problem left......The hourglass I was enclosed in wasn't dissapearing.

{Houston we have a problem....O_O} The sand was at my waist and quickly getting higher. I summoned Diamond Dust and picked up One-Winged Angel and smashed the glass with them. I fell out of the hourglass and the glass fragments disapeared along with the sand. Sora and Aladdin were breathing hard on the floor where Jafar had dropped them. Donald was in the process of healing them.

I ran up to them,"Are you okay?" Sora stood up angrilly,"We just got suffocated by a frikin' giant snake!! Do you THINK we're all right?!?!" I smiled at him,"Well I know YOU'RE okay!! What about you, Aladdin?" Sora pouted and turned away, arms crossed. Aladdin stood up and brushed himself off,"Yea....I'm alright...no permanent damage."

Kaze, annoyed, said,"That's wonderful....Now can we lock the damn Keyhole so we can leave?" I said,"Fine....gosh....so rude....>_>" I walked to Agrabah's Keyhole and locked it. We went back to Agrabah(the city) and entered Aladdin's house. Jasmine was already there.

Aladdin spotted her and walked over. Jasmine turned to Aladdin. "I missed you.." {*gag*} Aladdin took Jasmine in his arms,"Jafar's gone, and he's not coming back." {Yea, no thanks to you....>_>} I turned to my friends,"Let's go before we see something that will scar us for life. They all nodded and we headed back to the Gummi Ship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me:.........ummmmmmmm....I don't have anything to say...XDDD

Sora:.....Yea.....Me neither....-_-;

Aozora:*eating a donut* Mmmmmmm....^_^

Kaze: That chapter sucked....>_>

Me:*tackles Aozora* MY SUGAR!!! >_<

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Actually I'm more suprised that Pete can do a backflip. You would think that with all that wight, he wouldn't be able to walk. But hey its Disney, they got a mouse wielding a keyblade, WTF do I know.
Donald: Yea you big palooka
Me: [kicks Donald] Are you going to speak clearly now?
Donald: [Bass voice] Yessir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back