• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
TLP: -_-;;;; *cries* No, j/k. I really am happy for you!

Pickle: zzz....zzz...zzz.... (Pickle sleeps in really late...)

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
TLP: Ooh! K_K cussed! GET HER, PICKLE!

Pickle: zzzz........zzzzzzzz..........zzzz.....

TLP: Erm. Nevermind then. I was j/k, by the way...

khgamer

Wandering the Burnt Fields of Mickey's Kingdom!
Bhkhg(Thats cool they fit together! lol): UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
(finally notices KRazy's red name) OMG you got over 1000 posts already? O_O

Sam: She must spend a lot of time on here.....

Van: Like we don't?

Sam: True...

Me: Anyways, CONGRATS! We must have a party sometime ^_^

Sam: Where? Let's not forget how the LAST party turned out.

Me: -_- Don't you even start. ANYWAYS, we'll think of something ^_^

Sam: .......

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: Oh yea....that last party didn't turn out to well...XDD

Kaze:...hmmmm..oh...that...heh...that was kinda funny....XPPP

Sora & Aozora:....I don't remember that...-_-;...

Me: That's cuz you guys weren't with us yet!!! ^_^

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: CURSE YOU, TRIPLE POST!!! >_<

Sora, Kaze, Aozora:*backs away slowly* o_O

I sat in Aladdin's house, gasping for air. A gentle voice said,"Hello? Who are you?" I looked up to see the Princess Jasmine. What's she doing here..? o_O I stood up and rested my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath. When I finally did, I said,"Hi.....ummm....I'm Megan......Sora's my brother.....ummmm....could you please tell me where Aladdin is?" Yea....cuz I need to give him Jafar's lamp.....>_>

Jasmine seemed to trust me,"He's at the Cave of Wonders....I'm sure when Carpet comes back it'll be happy to give you a ride,"she said, as if reading my mind. I smiled,"Thanks!! ^_^" At that moment, a purple-ish rug flew in through the window. Jasmine smiled at it,"Carpet, could you please take her to the Cave of Wonders?" The carpet formed itself into stairs and I climbed on. It shot out the window and I held on for dear life as it sailed through the desert.

Kaze's Point of View(HEY!! I'm actually doing a different PoV!! ^_^)
Pete attempted to follow Megan, but Sora and I summoned our Keyblades so we could kick his sorry @$$. But, of coarse, like every other sissy villain, Pete teleported away. YEAH!! YOU BETTER RUN!! FOR WE ARE ALL-POWERFUL KEYBLADE MASTERS!!! FEAR US!!! *cough**ahem* sorry 'bout that.....>_> He probably knew we would totally kick his @$$. Sora asked,"Where do you think Megan went?"

I shrugged,"How the hell am I supposed to know? >_>" Sora sighed in exasperation,"How is THAT supposed to help me?!!? >_<" I shrugged again,"Your sister. Your problem. Not. Mine. >_>" Sora scowled and grabbed my arm. He basically dragged me along. >_> Sora finally climbed up a pole-Which looked VERY WRONG I might add.....>_>-and I followed him.

When I reached the top, Sora was talking to an Arabian girl who's dark hair fell down her back in a braid. Her eyes remind me of Megan's.....but Megan's are better.....HUH?!? ACK!! DAMN YOU, HORMONES!!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!!! >_< Sora said to the girl,"Hi, Jasmine. Ummmm....have you seen a hyper little girl with Jafar's lamp......somewhere....around....here...?"

Jasmine said,"She just left for the Cave of Wonders. She said she had to find Aladdin. So....they're both in the Cave of Wonders." I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall as I listened. Boring conversation......can't focus.....>_> Sora said,"Okay.....so that means....we're going to the Cave, too.....I guess....." Sora was suddenly tackled by a....blue genie..? o_O

The genie said,"I can take you there!! Ya' know, since I'm such a nice guy....^_^" If there had been a camera, I'm sure Sora would be glaring at it right now. The genie set Sora on his left shoulder and me on his right shoulder. He flew across the desert and I thought I saw a rug fly past us, back to Agrabah. I need to get my eyes checked.....-_-;

grindergirl101

first post whoo!!! Good chappy! u romantic freak! bwhahahahahahaha

Patch: No violence!!!

Lucky: It's about romance stupidass.

Pongo: NO CURSING LUCKY!

Lucky: Can we get rid of him now?

Pongo: What did you say!?!?

Lucky: *cough* er I mean sorry dad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back