• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Accessories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

seb0910

Who found really found any of the accessories useful? I mean, besides the lucky ring, draw ring, and any AP raising items, they werent all that helpful. Like some that said "20% fire resistance" or "40% darkness resistance", i mean cmon if you're really high lvled those wont make a difference! just wondering if anyone else agreed.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i didn't find any of them that useful but i didn't care i still equipped them.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
I equipped whatever I got until I found the AP +(Strength or Magic) increasers. I simply found the others to look pretty.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I didn't notice the difference with the element resistance accessories equipped and unequipped. I just found the Strength/Defense and AP boosts the only helpful eqiupment.

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
I actually don't equip accessories based on their auto-abilities. I equip accessories based on what they'll do to a party member's stats. I keep my eye on the stats box the whole time, and I don't equip anything that makes any of the numbers red.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
They are usefull.For instance,Sora on his own in lv99 has 60 or something strength, with items he can go 70 .
There are items that can upgrade AP +7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back