• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character ► [ACCEPTED] Who are you calling brat-orah!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sumire

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way!"

Name: Chieubasse Alteisen

Nickname: Chiyu, "Chicchan!" (Yes with the exclamation >:3)

Weapon: My bare fists, feet and my whole body! That someday puberty will be kind on me. :<

Abilities

Tenkyokusei Shinken - An amalgamated, perfect form of martial art. The perfected form and principle of Shin Muteki no Ken. Tenkyokusei Shinken or Heaven-Awakened God Fist; utilizes the grace, fluidity, and power of Tai Chi Chuan and Ba Gua; the speed and precision of Wing Chun; forms and stances of all Animal Shaolin styles.

I can punch! I can kick! >:3 My techniques will evolve one step at a time! Unbreakable Body! Honest Heart! Fantastic Technique! Amazing Ability! And Iron Will!

Appearance:

tumblr_mwxnr1Dhkk1sh86f3o5_500.png

It's a me!

I have my fists and feet covered in bandages. Hakama and Gi with makeshift finger-less globs--oh sorry gloves! Made of thick Ancient Oak bark, tough as steel! And shin-guards of course! I may be young but I know that safety comes first :3. I don't wear shoes! Shoes are for sissies and girly girls~ blegh! I'm no girly girl, I'm a warrior lady!

I have my short hair and red head band tied to my forehead. And a pretty pink flower pin tied to my belt, my only memento of mother. :') I wear it because I feel her watching me in every battle I take!

Personality: Well... I'm a bit of a loner. I don't mind company but I always find people staying away from me most of the time. Maybe I smell? *sniff* But I take a bath! Pinky swear! People seem to find me an oddity rather than a little girl, but sometimes I wish I have someone I can play with. :( I know how to have fun! But sometimes the real world seemed to be harsh on me all the time. Makes me sad I---no! The real world can kiss the fattest part of my ass! If I have to kick it left and right, I will!

Bio: I was born on the prestigious house of Alteisen on my homeworld of Ernas. I was raised and pampered well until mother passed away when I was 5... *sniff* I miss her. They told me that I was the first female of the clan, an anoma--anomalo--anomalwhatchamacallit! But I didn't care. Mommy told me I was special and I will make a legend of my own someday! Which was so exciting when I think about it.

Growing up, my mommy used to tell me stories of great warriors and tales of heroic epics and adventures. I have always wanted to be a warrior like daddy, but daddy sucks! He's always busy in his work as a general and mocks my very own capabilities. So, I worked hard, trained hard, and before I know it--I had surpassed expectations from my mentors and combat instructors. But daddy wasn't all too impressed, saying I'm still far off. Well fine! So one day I decided to run away from the manor and maybe venture off this stupid place!

Then one day, while I was running away, I stumbled upon a door in the middle of the forest. Approximately 10 miles away from our demesne. I looked at it with curiosity--what's a friggin' door doing in the middle of nowhere? I was about to open it when it sprung wide open. Next thing I knew, the thing from the door--a blinding light formed around me. I couldn't open my eyes, but I felt a warm feeling. Like mommy's embrace. Then the next thing I knew, I was at a town with a sign that says "Welcome to Traverse Town" and here I am!

Other: Arara~ Arara~ Arara~ >:3

Last edited:

Macks

Re: Who are you calling brat-orah!?

Finally!
A character in this roleplay who won't tower over my character!
(humans grow to be so tall!)
I cant wait to roleplay with you Sumire!

Sumire

Arara~? And why is that? Added my personal picture! :3

Noel

Awards

Don't wanna be ruining the fun for Macks. However it's definitely a very awesome twist. cx

Sumire

Uuuaahhh.... okay then! :D

There's too much characters here who's either established, veteran or a bad-ass. :/ or better yet, the mysterious shady guy trope or guy armed with Deus Ex Machina.

I wanna start small! And accomplish something one step at a time! :D

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Your template sounds fine, Sumire! :D However, the password at the top is actually an old one, so if you could change it, that would be awesome! Thank yewwww~ ;w; Everything else sounds fine, though, so once that's fixed, I'll accept Chiyu!

Sumire

Fiiiixed!!! Rena-san! :3 Jingle bells :D

Sumire

Yaaaay!!! :D I'll make my first post tomorrow! Happy to be aboard-fumo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back