• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character ► [ACCEPTED] Kiari's Amazing characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I<3Kiari

Awards
I'll always be there to bring you back
Name: Riku
Weapons/Abilities: A Blade Shaped Like A Dragon's Wing. (Sorry I Dont Know the Name)/Fire
Appearance: Has shoulder length silver hair, (y is Riku so hard to describe?) Has (blue?) Eyes. Wears a black and yellow shirt and bluish black pants. (Do I need to say more? He is a main character)
Personality: Riku is adventurous and can be naive. He is the kind of person who acts before thinking.
Bio: Riku lived on Destiny Islands with his best friends, Sora and Kairi. Then they decided to use a raft to go to other worlds. After the raft was finished, He made a pact with the darkness to bring them to other worlds In exchange for the heart of the heart Of the world. Now he finds himself on traverse town.

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Kiari's Amazing characters

Hey, Kiari! Your template looks fine, but you're missing something from the rules. Double check those and, once you find the password, post it and I'll accept your template! :D

Also, I suggest that you guys take any discussion to the Traverse Town Tavern, since that's more for discussion than the character threads. (Keep it related to the RP, though!) Thank you! c:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Kiari's Amazing characters

Sorry for the delay! (Also, on the "version" of the thread that I had up, the password hadn't been added in yet, so that's why I didn't see it.) Before I accept you, I did notice one thing, since, in the KH1 timeline, Riku doesn't have this. I would prefer it if Riku didn't have his Keyblade, but that's more up to you. Canonically speaking, Riku doesn't have a Keyblade until KH2.

However, that's the only thing. I'll accept you as soon as you get back to me about that, since everything else is fine. (I'm sorry that I didn't notice that before!)

I<3Kiari

Awards
(my second temp might be a little weird but Just bare with me.)

Name: Revia (pronounced Ray-Vie-A) Redstar (ray for short)/Xavier Starfall (goes by X sometimes)

Weapon/Abilities: Revia:
Revia had no weapons or abilities.
Xavier:
Weapon: Earthen Blades, Twin short-swords made of stone and diamond.

Abilities: Earth Raid: Xavier throws his blades, and although they make no contact with the enemies, they create spikes of stone under them as they spin around him.
Earthen Shell: X creates a shell of earth around him, protecting him from enemy strikes but preventing him himself from attacking.
Stone Spire: X creates a stone spike about a foot in front of him.
Earth Skin: X transforms the skin on his hand into stone for some seconds to block a blade or for unarmed fist-fights.
Stone Golem: X creates a Stone golem and sacrafices the rest of his abilities.
Dark Corridor: As with all Org. 13 members, even ones who refused the privilege, X can open dark corridors to other worlds.

Appearance: Revia wore a blue shirt with a picture of the clock tower in dawnbreak city, a pair of green cargo shorts, and a blue and white checkered baseball cap. he had black spikey hair that always pointed downward (kinda like older riku's). he was thin and tall with a backpack always over his shoulder. his sneakers were black and green DC's.
Xavier looks exactly the same except he wears the organization robes and does not have his signature backpack.

Personality: Revia/Xavier always looks out for others and grows attached to people quickly. he is kind and compassionate. Although he is good nsatured, like any teenager 14-19, he loves a good prank. Sometimes he can be slow or even not realize people are talking. most of the time he is in his own world. His favorite things are Ice-Cream and his friends.

Bio:
~Sombody: Revia grew up in Dawnbreak City with his cousin, Jace Redstar. One day Jace randomly disappeared. out of a desire to find his cousin, Revia ran into the forest outside Dawnbreak city. For days he searched the forest to no avail, until one day he discovered a temple in the heart of the forest. he had swore that he had been there before but could not remember when, but it just felt soo......sooo..........familiar........ Within the temple was nothing that seemed important. Giving up, Revia decided to stay the night in the temple and resume his search the next day.........
Upon awaking, Revia found himself in a dark alley. the sky was like he had never seen, all blackish-blue with small white lights in random places. he took a better look around the alley and saw a small black creature moving around on the opposite side. he walked toward it, glancing out the alleyway the creature grabbed his leg, climbed up it.............reached for his chest.......................the beauty of Traverse Town was the last thing Revia ever saw.....................

~Nobody: Xavier materialized in a world with perpetual sunset, near a mansion in the woods. He had no memory, just a driving feeling to find something. He looked down and saw he was wearing a black robe, with more clothes underneath.
He looked toward the mansion and saw a black orb appear. a man all in black appeared from within it. The letters
X-E-M-N-A-S burned into his mind. The man approached, as he did Xavier realized the man was dressed the same as he was. The man's hood peeled back to reveal his face and silver spikey hair. "Good morning," he said, "Or should I say afternoon? I figured I would use a term more common where you come from." His voice was deep and chilled Xavier to the bone. The man waved his hand, the letters R-E-V-I-A appeared in front of it with an X underneath. "You are lucky you did not become a dusk........Your heart must be strong and your resolve even stronger. Welcome to the Organization." Just as he finished his sentence, the letters began to swirl around the X. When they finally stopped, they said X-A-V-I-E-R. "This is your new name," stated the man, suddenly Xavier burst out. "I don't know WHO you are, but have you ever thought that I didn't want to join your F*cking Organization?" The man grabbed Xavier's arm, "Well well well, this ones quite resistant, isn't it?" Xavier swung his arm, a Earthen Sword with a stone cross-guard, stone handle, and pure Diamond Blade appeared in his hand. He turned to swing it at the man only to find he wasn't there. I will return for you, the words echoed in Xavier's head. Scared he ran into town, Twilight Town.

Other: Theme
Battle Theme

Tell me if anything needs to be fixed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back