• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Character ► [ACCEPTED] I must be crazy... but here's my character! (hopefully)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macks

final edition! definitely! I hope!

"I don't get people. Never have, never will."

Name: Macks

anywho, he acts about 15-17.

Weapon:
claws, feet, t
eeth.

The Wooden Sword: a wooden sword which Macks uses for defense

Abilities:
leaping kick:
that little flip that soldiers do and then launch themselves at their target.

tornado kick: a spin like a tornado that leaves him dizzy afterwards.

heartless: being a heartless he can devour hearts and blend in with heartless, he can also access the corridors of darkness.

world heart: due to the unusual form and creation of his heart, Macks is blessed with the gift of information.

soul destruction: at the expense of massive pain to himself; for a short duration he becomes very powerful, granting him a triple jump, increased speed, damage resistance, more powerful hits, and a myriad of special abilities, can only be performed when he is experiencing strong emotions, and even then only for a short time before he collapses. soul destruction alters his appearance by setting his back, eyes, and mouth on fire. (the color of text I use for him talking and thinking will change from red to fire brick as well)

soul destruction abilities: abilities unique to when Macks uses soul destruction, shortens the duration of soul destruction and increases damage dealt to Macks by soul destruction

optic blast: fires a strong beam of energy from his eyes.

fire foot flurry: Macks' feet set on fire and allow Macks to move his feet faster and more powerfully.

object manipulation:
Macks can take complete control of an object by firing a fast red orb, the object the orb hits will be taken over. ( example: Macks fires, goofy deflects with shield, shield is controlled to hit goofy. )

Appearance: a normal heartless soldier, but the mark on his chest resembles a star and not a heart...

Macks measures in at about 4 feet tall.

Personality: He is absolutely insane, sometimes he sees things like people that he feels like he recognizes, but cant grasp the memory completely. His feelings are raw and uninhibited, because heartless cant usually feel emotion, however it takes a lot to get him to feel stronger emotions, (anger, love, hate, ext.) so when he does feel strongly he reacts strongly to what caused the emotion. Macks has been exposed to powerful emotion, this changed his attitude toward humans, preferring to give them or use their official title if at all possible, this desire is linked to his heart which searches for any information on a new place person or thing.

soul destruction personality: Macks becomes extremely violent, willing to destroy anything that would get in his way. he also becomes almost like a trained dog,doing whatever those around him command if he has a positive relationship with them.

Allegiance: anti-heartless.

theme: the town of akiba
battle theme: working together
soul destruction theme: old theme music
soul destruction battle theme: unstable

Bio:
In the distant past Macks was a powerful keyblade wielder during the keyblade wars, during the war a keyblade wielder close to him
mistakenly unlocked his heart, which created a nobody and a heartless. However due to the qualities of Macks' heart the two creatures created a single mismatched and powerful cloaked being.

directly after its creation the being proceeded to attack the nearby keybladers in a frenzied attempt to destroy itself by burning itself out, the key blade wielder who had unlocked his heart, seeing what had happened, sacrificed herself by unlocking her heart as well, the being was attracted instantly to the heart and absorbed it, destroying its current form.

After its destruction a strange black and white mass flew away and formed a new planet in the furthest reaches of space, the planet produced a strange liquid from which heartless swarmed and became part of the planet. But the planet was vulnerable, and because of this heartless that weren't the under the planets control were able to swarm its heart, destroying the planet.

but the heart escaped, soaring far away before dissolving and separating into two normal hearts and creating a shell to live inside, it slowly morphed into the form of a soldier heartless with a star emblem on its chest high above traverse town. falling into traverse town, the heartless woke up and began to scream.

After the heartless landed he woke up in a back alley, his only memory his name, and wandered off in search of purpose...

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: I must be crazy... but here's my character! (hopefully)

Your template is fine, but if you could change his weapon so it's not so much like a Keyblade, that would be awesome! ;0; (The idea is cool, but I am afraid that it is going to be too similar to a Keyblade in this RP, so that's why) Otherwise, once that's changed, I'll accept your template!

Macks

I think that it's fixed now.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yup, that's good! :D Welcome to ze RP, Macks! You can start posting in the main event RP that we have and in the Halloween event that we have up! ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back