• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abstract from non abstract

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geocillin

Well, I was playing around after I finished a tag and got a couple of outcomes I liked that were like abstracts from my tag that originally wasn't one. The lighting might be too much on the original and the tags might be slightly over contrasted, but I like them.
Original
aldskfjadlkfjlaharl.png

Abstract 1
aldskfjadlkfjlaharlabstract1.png

Abstract 2
aldskfjadlkfjlaharlabstract.png

*edit: Might enter the sotw, but not sure if it has red or enough of it to be noticeable. It's mostly a magenta color.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
all of them look super amazing.

lighting looks great behind little dude in the original...
but then you take the lighting and make a cool shape in first abstract...
and then i'm guessing you just distorted that with effects to your liking in the second abstract. looks very cool in my book. i like the mixture of light on the inside and dark around it.

symmetry ftw.

Geocillin

Just wondering, but would it have enough RED for the sotw? I see red, though it's really minimal.

tangerine

Awards
If you played around with the hue, maybe. It's purple right now.

I prefer the second one overall. The first one has Disgaea in it, so it's pretty jawesome already, but the appeal is stronger in the second one.

Geocillin

What if I used a 1 pixel brush and brushed 1 pixel of it red to make it have red in it? If not, I probably wouldn't play around with hue. I like the color scheme as it is, so I'll probably not enter the sotw.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I see red in the light spots.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back