• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Absent Silhouette: Marluxia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Articus

Any tips with this guy? I have been struggling getting past his phase with the three circles. I either get pushed in or accidentally step in. I do reflect him but he can still push you. Other than that, any other tips? I am not finding much information on him.

I am level 41 and wish to defeat him before going into TWTNW.

hlc1988

Awards
I had trouble with him too. Took me three days to do it. And this was after watching strategy videos.

I found using Glide is very useful as you can fly around with the circles, though that does mean going into TWTNW and getting final form and levelling that up till you get that ability. Glide Lv1 was enough for me. Another tip, if you don't want to go into TWTNW yet, keep him in a target lock when he does the three circle thing and block him when he attacks you. That should give you the chance to attack him and then leap away before you get pushed or hit into the circles.

Also, make sure you use reflect for a part in the third stage after the three circles stage... That can really get you down if you don't use reflect. I was at level 59 and was still having trouble ^^.

12kez90

I found a trick for the three circles is go to the center and time a well placed firaga (if you have terrible timing just spam it), that will prevent him from even doing it.

Articus

I found a trick for the three circles is go to the center and time a well placed firaga (if you have terrible timing just spam it), that will prevent him from even doing it.

This worked... thank you!

His last phase I kind of found easier than the middle phase. It was just GETTING TO IT! UGH! That strat helped me skip most of the middle phase.

Articus

I was being difficult and did it without glide.

I did this fight before Vexen... Well I breezed through that guy

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I just went against Marluxia and holy moly. I don't think even being on level 45 will even help at all. I'm definitely going to get stronger than that.

Articus

To be honest, it's more of a fight of skill than anything. All leveling will do is make you hit harder. All his attacks take out the counter , or are one hit kills.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I thought the counter starts from your current level? If you're not an artful dodger / blocker, levelling will definitely help you stay alive longer in the battle.

Articus

So, I just did the Data Battle of him at level 80.

Took me two tries. Thankfully, I remembered his stuff so I was able to react pretty good.

Second Chance and Glide really made it so much easier.

Sadly, the other guys are still super strong for me and I need to level for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back