• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Above, Below, and Between ~ Chapter One - Crisis

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Ouranophobic
~ Above, Below, And Between ~

“Where has Mordecai fled to?”

“The Western Kingdom of Jamliene, my Lord.”

“Bring him to me, as soon as possible. Ride, Malcolm, to Jamliene, and retrieve my son, willing or unwilling. You have three days. If you are not back by dusk of the third day, we will march without you. Do not fail me, my son.”

“Yes, my Lord.”

With that, he left the King’s chamber, heading directly to his steed. After his supplies were given to him by his servant, he set off, to find his brother Mordecai. He headed West, toward Jamliene.

The King was left with three other men. All of them wore similar attires, consisting of a shiny armor labeled by his liege’s seal, and a sword. Their faces were also alike, excluding their different colored hair; one was blue, one was red, and the last was blonde. They approached the King’s table, as did He, and they sat to discuss the preparations.

“The war will begin shortly. Your brother Malcolm will return with Mordecai, and we will march straight towards the Northern Heights of the Pegasus’ kingdom, Goliath. They will fall to Ammecrine, and we will then sweep across the rest of the nation. Forever live, Ammecrine. Forever live, me, and my sons. Even the Gods will tremble, and bow at our feet..”

A cloaked creature crept to the King’s side, extending a withered hand to his shoulder. He spoke, silently, and almost in a hiss. He was not audible to the three young men.

“My King.. You have done well. You will win this war, and be King of Aumicelia, yet! March on my King. March on… but, do not give the armies to your sons, no. Give them to me, my liege. I shall assist you, and prevent the possible execution of your sons…”
To the creature, the King whispered, annoyed but at the same time worried, “My sons should fight with me, no? They should lead my batt..”
“Hissss….. nooooo… do not rissssk it. I will lead. Give me command.”

“Yes… I will give you command,” he turned to address the others, “My sons… Veliath will lead the army, and not you. I have other uses for you. Understood?”

All together, they replied – “Yes, my King!”

The creature hissed in delight as it reached into its pocket. It's wrinkly hand pulled out a beautiful, purple stone, and set it on the table before all of them. It was rough, and had a series of edges. The size was that of a chicken egg.

"The second of four, my King. This Magite will lead you to victory."

The King picked it up, and weighed it up and down in his hand. A grin spread across his face, and soon after, a frown.

"Where is the other stone?"

"Your sssson, my King... he stole it."

~ Chapter One, CRISIS ~

As of late, the peaceful world known as Aumicelia, has turned upside down. The once serene five nations are enraged for unknown reasons, and wage war against each other. Only two of them remain neutral – Jamliene and Likiah. Ammecrine, the Southeastern Nation, has taken specific and bold action by organizing an army. They plan to march into the North, take Goliath, and after, the last remaining kingdom – Nordanis.

Currently, the King has sent his second oldest son, Malcolm, to retrieve his second youngest son, Mordecai. He has sworn not to march for three days, giving Malcolm just enough time to return and lead a portion of the army, as he was told he was going to do. Fortunately, this has postponed the feud between the kingdoms temporarily. They scramble to organize defenses against the fore coming attack with the time given, but order is still lost. Within the Kingdoms themselves, the people run wild, eclipsing their fear with anger. They brawl in the streets, and have no superior to control them. It is chaos.

Goliath, in a seemingly final desperate attempt, dispatches several letters across Aumicelia, inviting warriors of all types to it’s kingdom. It seems, Ammecrine is not Goliath's only threat. The letters are quite vague, and simply state “You are the hope of Aumicelia. You will save her, you and the others. Come to Goliath, and I shall explain it to you.”

- Summary -
The world is in a chaotic turmoil. Five to ten characters will be gathered in Goliath ( the letters were sent to your characters, and your characters are responding, obviously ) and meet the King. Fate will take them from there, and guide them across Aumicelia, revealing an even deeper plot. I won’t say anything now, but it will be slightly revealed by the King of Goliath (Goliath himself.). I want you all to know that, Aumicelia is INCREDIBLY vast. I used the word at least twice in my opening. A ride on a horse from Ammecrine to Goliath would take at least four days. I am telling you this, because I felt like it wasn’t expressed enough in the opening. Also, most of Aumicelia is open field.

-Attention-​
You do not need to read the following sections in maroon. They are just a glimpse of Aumicelia and it's kingdom's, for more information about them, and what the world is like.

The Five Kingdoms of Aumicelia

- First, Aumicelia at a Glance -
Aumicelia is a vast expanse of three continents, all connected by small strips of land. Around these continents, is a colossal ocean, raging at all times. Aumicelia has not yet found a way to cross this ocean, and has never been recorded to make an attempt. The three continents form a simple triad, and all five kingdoms are scattered throughout it. A seemingly perfectly patch of ocean floods into the middle of this triad formation. It’s water source is said to be underground. Spreading across half of the second, and a quarter of the third continent is a blazing desert. This is where, most of the Bankurin population reside.

The triad is upside down ( looking at it from a correct North/South/East/West map ), and the continents are counted from the top left corner ( as the first continent ) to the top right corner ( as the second continent ) and the bottom continent ( as the third, and last ).

In Aumicelia, are five kingdoms, and countless towns/cities. Rumors speak of there being an Elven domain in the Green Abysmal. The Green Abysmal ( refer to Jamliene section for a description ) holds many magics, and is said to be the heart and source of all magic in Aumicelia.

- Kingdoms -

Jamliene – ( Pronounced JAM-LEE-EN-UH ) – This lush kingdom stands dominant in the Western Nation. It is located in a thick and deep forest called “The Green Abysmal”, on the first continent. Behind the kingdom, is a clear, forestless expanse, which is actually it’s entrance.

Goliath – ( Pronounced GO-LY-ITH ) – This kingdom is located on the second continent, to the North. It, in itself, makes up the entire Northern Nation. The kingdom is built on the side of a mountain, and looks down upon a vast expanse of clear land below. It is beautiful in every way, and very intricate.

Lekiah – ( Pronounced LUH-KY-UH ) – This kingdom is located in the southern third continent, south of Nordanis. It is fairly average and slightly poor in structure, even in population. It is not to be reckoned with as a threat, but most great warriors who have turned reclusive reside here.

Nordanis – ( Pronounced NORE-DAYNE-ISS ) – Nordanis is located in the Western Nation, by the Green Abysmal forest. It flanks Jamliene, and looks at it’s entrance. Nordanis is the closest kingdom to the ocean. Here, raging storms are always running through. The main kingdom is almost completely covered and protected by a cover-like cape overhead.

Ammecrine – ( Pronounced AM-IH-KRIN ) – Ammecrine is located in the far Eastern expanse, in the third continent. It, along with Lekiah, makes up the Southern Nation. This extravagant kingdom is built over a wide range of land, and has multiple cities within it.

~Races~

*There are many races in Aumicelia. The main three, are as listed -

HumansHumans have only been in Aumicelia for a few thousand years. Ancient scrolls and scripts indicate that they crossed the raging oceans and ended up in Aumicelia, but could not return. Since, they have played an important role in the world, and have almost turned into a tyrannical race.

ElvesThey have been around since the dawn of Aumicelia. They are the magical beings of the planet, and without them, Aumicelia would rot and decay over a short period of time. Their richness keeps the life of the planet healthy. They appear to be a very defined human, normally taller than most, and have incredible magical and physical capabilities. Their ears are slightly pointed.

Bankurin – ( Pronounced BAN-KOO-RIN ) - Despicable and gross creatures. They stand nearly seven feet tall, and resemble a infectuous bearman-like creature. They do speak the modern tongue, but also have their own unique communicative language. They are ferocious, and will most likely be assuming power in the war. They gather in the Uchipa Desert, and reside underground there. It is rumored that their numbers are in the thousands to tens of thousands, and that they are also located in the Green Abysmal forest.

~Magic~

Magic flows through all of Aumicelia, and in a way, powers it. The richness of forests and grasslands all come from the underground 'streams' or 'rivers' of magist liquid. The liquid is highely potent and toxicant, and can be used as a source of energy to perform magic. This liquid, or a hardened form of it ( Magite ) is completely necessary in order to perform magic.

Magic, magist, and magite are all common among the elves especially. They are said to be born of pure magist, and can perform magic without magist or magite. Elves often use magic as a weapon.

Magically capable humans are rare, but there have been some in the past, and even now they are roaming Aumicelia. With the help of a stone of magite, one could easily perform magic. A few historic figures that have used magic, include Goliath ( King of Goliath ), Oridius ( King of Nordanis ), and Odanis, previous king of Nordanis.

Magite can only be used as a source of energy if it is extremely close, or in direct contact with an individual. The source is abundant, but once drained, the magite is completely useless until it regenerates all of its energy and power. This process normally takes a hundred, to a thousand years, depending on the magite's size.

- Rules -

1. ) No g-moding, or p-playing.
2. ) I doubt there will be time for romance, so... lol?
3. ) It would be nice if, someone could play 'Malcolm', Mordecai's brother, as well as their own character. If not, I'll be playing him, ( since he is an extremely important character ) and the four other brothers.
4. ) Aumicelia is incredibly vast, so just keep that in mind.
5. ) I will kick off the story exactly three days after the events took place in my intro. Mordecai has reached Goliath, Malcolm has discovered that Mordecai was actually going there and not Jamliene, and King Amilius ( King of Ammecrine ) has given Veliath full command over his army.
6. ) Always try to post a literate two paragraphs. Always. If you can't quite get to two paragraphs once or twice, that's alright. But two paragraphs is going to be the set minimum.
7. ) Any race is fine. You are not limited to just Humans and Elves. I didn't say Bankurin, because they aren't really a vital part of the story, and of course, they're not able to cooperate with others, causing problems.

Templates,

Name :
Appearance : ( Pictures are alright, but I would like at least a paragraph or two of description with them.
Personality :
Biography : Two paragraphs, at least.
( Anything you feel I missed, go ahead and add. )

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Sweet, Im in; I assume I post my template here? ( This looks epic : o)

Finnaly, I can use my Elf mage for a rp : D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Keras

Race: High Elf

personality:
Keras never fit in with the elvish peoples he lived with.. it was odd to himself why they would be so oblivious to the plagues and wars of other lands, and only about their own. He was considered sadistic, but he kept the appearance of so, not caring what they thought.... He is quite intelligent, since he is a mage, and isnt so sadistic to friends, and definitly not family. He is quite the inquisitive soul. He tries to gather as much information as he can before he acts on the matter at hand. When he is in a group of people he is very trustworthy, and believes in honor... But dont let that fool you, he

Appearance:
He wears cloth, a simple and yet magestic black robe, with White accents on it, with gold threaded runes on the white,Showing he is a magi. He wears a simple hood,also black. and covers his mouth with a flap in his hood, which he applies during heavy fights. He does this so debri does not choke him where he stands. He stands at 6 feet, and is quite slender, and meek looking. But the meekness is just a disguise for the sometimes sadistic creature inside.

He has brown, long hair, and a gaunt white face, with tipped elven ears. He can see anyone in the dark for his elven eyes have that abbility. The eyes are green by the way. For extra protection he wears a light layer of mithril chain armor underneath his robe, and titanium plate gauntlets on his hands to protect them since he obviously needs them to work magic.

Similar to this:

Weapons:
As a Archmage he is disciplined in both magic, and minor melee combat. He weilds a large one handed sword, that is similar to a large bastard sword, and is golden. It is enchanted, and made so that it not only enhances Keras's power in magic to a minor extent, but also in physical strength. The sword seems to make every minor swing into the impact of a small semi-truck.. Not that his power only rely's upon the the sword, he is capable of doing it without trouble. The sword is Unusually light for being able to slice rock so fast and easily.It has the abbility to shape into different metal objects at his merest whim as well.

His last weapon is a decorated white staff, made of pure marble, with a black stone at the end. It is usually dualweilded with his mace, and increases his magical power to a great extent, almost amplifying them twofold. It can cast a aura of darkness around him and his opponent, blinding the opponent. Or an aura of light, in which the staff inverts its colors.

Abilities: Elven sight allows him to see in the dark, and he has immortality to allow him to live forever, unless he is killed of course. He can speak to nature because of his Elvish qualities.

Magic:

Elemental; Arcane; conjuration; and illusion
----------------------------------------
Elemental magic allows him to manipulate the basic elements, and wield them. Such as embuing his mace with fire or frost. The elements are used like tools to him, and he uses them at his own pleasure.

Arcane magic taps into the source of magic itself, and pulls out the purest form it can, creating incredible capabillities with arcane attacks. Spikes that explode on contact, shields, or even a mode of transportation. It is the embodiment of magic, and he tries to not use it for his power in it is far to great.

Conjuration magic allows Keras to summon objects that are nonorganic, and such. Metals, weapons, armor, etc are all conjurable. Any solid object that is not living.

Druidic magic allows him to use nature as a extension of his own physical body, and cure poisen, use vines as a means of trapping someone, and transforming into various animals.

History: It has yet to be forged ( But for now Ill make a ' mock Bio'

He grew up in the lush forests of the Elven domains, living among them, and learning their ways. He immediatly noticed that he differed, when it came to life. He was called a prodigious soul when it came to magic, it flowing through him like a conduit... But they all seemed to considered him as quite sadistic, and when a enemy was almost dead, he would kill them, instead of letting them go like most elves believed to be true to their ways. He was different, so he then left this domain, full of elves too snobby and self righteous try to stop him. He led to amny adventures, and discovered most of his artifacts in this land, Knowing how it differed.

Even after he left though, he never stayed in one place too long... Wanderlust had come upon him, and he never stayed in one place for long. Though he learned many things, and made many friends, he seemed to always be on a quest for new knowledge.. He had to be the most powerful... So now he had recieved a letter, and had heeded its call, wondering if it would lead him to new heights of power.

ooc: Is that good?

Last edited:

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
//name] Alesander the Black
//age] Fourteen.
//gender] Male.

//race] Half-breed. Part human, part elf. Raised by a band of warrior gypsies who taught him how to fight and perform basic magick.

//place of birth] Eastern Jahari Desert, located adjacent to that of the Uchipa.

//appearance] Alesander is neither the personification of mortal beauty, nor is he a hideous beast. His skin is of a light tan, not uncommon among his people, and an ornate pattern of tattoos lines his shoulders, upper chest, and his collar. His hair, shaggy, brown, and untamed, reaches down to about his chin then stops in places where his surrogate mother, Sarritsa, has haphazardly chopped it off with a dagger. His eyes are a viciously sharp green, lined on the outer rim with a strong accent of golden-yellow. He typically wears a mask of apathy, showing very little signs of emotion as most people of elven heritage do. His ears are only slightly pointed, with over a dozen piercings on either side. He's a very scrawny boy, standing only at 5'0".

//personality] (Incomplete.)

//history] (Incomplete. Key points;

-Product of an elven woman raped by a mortal soldier.
-Outcast from elven society.
-Spent early years raised by gypsies in the desert.
-Studies sorcery, thus earning himself the name 'Alesander the Black.'
-Works in Lekiah as a 'witch doctor', healing magickal afflictions.)

(I promise to edit later. Just wanted to scrape something out and claim my place early.)

Bear

Ouranophobic
You're both accepted. However, you still need to finish your template, Arch. As for you Zabazu, if you could, tone down the magical abilities a bit. Elves in Aumicelia, even though they are incredibly magically gifted, do not posess quite as much power as your character does. You don't have to erase it from your template, just not use some of the more powerful abilities you have listed. Or even it out more, by eliminating all but a few abilities and one awesomely strong one.

My template - ( I'll be playing Mordecai, the son of Amilius, and brother to Draniel, Malcolm, Ralphnel, and Amennes ( Pronounced AWM - IH - NESS ).

Name: Mordecai Royland Ammecrine ( Pronounced –AM-UH-KRINN- )

Nicknames/Alias’: Currently he goes by Royland Amme, or just Roy.

Ethnicity: Seemingly Caucasian/White

Complexion: A perfect mix of cream and milk white.

Height/Weight: He stands exactly 5’11”. By himself (without clothing, or any other equipment ) he weighs precisely 172.03 pounds.

Appearance:

*Head – Jet black hair streams down from the top of his head, extending to his black, perfect brows. Below them, are two, almost always incriminating eyes. The pupils are blue, with a bright turquoise ring around them. If looked upon closely, an extremely thin line of magenta outlines the ring, but is quickly overlapped by another outline of black. His nose is small, but not too small, and slightly rounded but pointed as well. Overall, his facial appearance is easy on the eyes and seemingly of impeccable structure.

*Body – His muscle tone is also impeccable. It is especially seen in his upper body; all possible muscles are perfectly defined; definition is incredible. As for markings, he has three tattoos. The first, is located on his left shoulder. It a drawing an awkward star, that has nine points, and at the tip of each point is a runic symbol. Only he knows what they mean. The second marking is on the side of his body. The right side, exactly, racing vertically down, spelling out “Redeemer” in more runic symbolic. The third, and final marking on him, is located on his back. Three main groups of seven characteristic symbolic runes scatter across, going from the top left of his back, to the middle middle, and then finishing at the bottom right. They are very small, but still noticeable. However, they do not take up much room at all. From afar, his back appears to be bare and unmarked.

Defensive Armaments and/or Clothing:

Over a basic outfit consisting of a dark blue long sleeve shirt, black pants, and puffy black shoes, is the armor pieces of Godanis ( one of the nine deities of Aumicelia ).
The armor consists of a pale white chest plate, outlined by a golden black trim, a matching gauntlet on his left hand, and an also matching shoulder plate, bearing an unknown emblem. It appears to be some incantation, but only Mordecai knows for sure.

The armor is made of a highly durable obsidian and ore mixture. In the right lighting, the armor is slightly translucent.

Equipment/Offensive Armaments:
~Digigmut~ (Pronounced DIH-GEE-MUT) –
*History – Digigmut has been handed down and kept in the Ecripeline family tree for hundreds of years. Before Odanis Ecripeline died, he told Mordecai of the blade’s many secrets, and how to use it properly. He explained how the elves had forged it with a rare obsidian and ore mixture, and how they embedded the magical stone into its fine steel. He also explained how to wield it efficiently, magic-wise and spar-wise.

The runic symbols across it were interpreted as well, and currently, Mordecai is the only human being who knows what it reads. The writing is physically indestructible and can only be removed by ancient magicks.

*Appearance – Like Mordecai’s obsidian ore armor, Digigmut is translucent, however, only in extremely bright lighting. The blade is measured at an approximate length of three and a half feet long, and the sword is approximately 2.1 inches wide. Because of it’s hilt, it resembles a katana. However, it isn’t classified as one.

Along the blade are four incantation elven runic symbols, reading vertically. Below them, is a silvery stone, known as a ‘Magite Stone’. This stone acts as a source for magic energy, or ‘fuel’ for Mordecai’s magic. Energy cannot be drawn from other people – the stone needs to be incredibly close to it’s manipulator to develop a connection with them.

Like the blade, there are also runes on the handle. A red ribbon-like cloth enwraps the handle itself, and it is on this that the runes are printed.

Digigmut is awkwardly shaped, being perfectly straight. The edge that runs along one side forms at the tip, suddenly changing coarse and heading diagonally into the other edge of the blade. Only one side is sharp, but if used correctly, the dull side is well able to do some damage, even cut through some objects or people.

Abilities/Techniques: Mordecai is able to do a variety of techniques and abilities using magic. The energy to perform the magic comes from the magite stone on Digigmut's blade. A simple list of common magical techniques are, the use of magical fire, force ( such as propelling objects and lifting them in general ), manipulating some elements ( such as fire, as stated before, water, and earth ), and a combination of physical and magical maneuvers.

Biography:
~ The Birth ~​

Mordecai Royland Ammecrine was born to King Amilius the Second of the Kingdom of Ammecrine. He was born into a family of six; His mother, his father, and his three other brothers. Ceria (SAY-REE-UH), his mother, was perhaps the benign person in all of Ammecrine, or even quite possibly, all of Aumicelia. After giving birth to her last child, she was killed, horrifically, by (or said to be by) King Goliath of the Kingdom of Goliath’s mercenary. This ultimately led to the personal feud between Goliath and Amilius.

Upon losing their mother, the five sons adopted a terrible malice for Goliath. Like their father, they wished to kill him. So they trained. All of them took on the most challenging quests and journeys. Mordecai even fought with Odanis, the previous King of Nordanis, in the Bank War.

Aumicelia grew darker over the years, especially with more rumors spreading. An empire supposedly grew near the east coast, by Goliath, and the Bankurin race enhanced their hostility. Ammecrine, being somewhat alone in the third continent, was left to fend for themselves against a possible war with the Bankurin.

Years passed by, before finally, Mordecai was 19. His oldest brother, Draniel ( DRAN-UHL ), was first Heir to king, and Malcolm the second. The third brother was third commander of the royal army, and Mordecai was left with only the title of the fourth Prince. His youngest brother even succeeded him – He was to be the fourth heir and a captain in the Maroon Knights of Ammecrine, a leading assassin group of Amilius’.

The event following was said to cause the war, or, ignite the inferno trapped within King Amilius and Goliath. A strange, withered creature limped up the royal steps, and into the King’s chamber. There, they spoke alone. After two days of being alone in the chamber, the King exited, a ferocious frown warping his face. His fury was clear and immensely noticeable. Then, he announced it, raising his hand in the air to reveal a red magite stone; War. It was time for the vendetta to be taken out on Goliath, and following, the rest of Aumicelia.

King Amilius ordered his five sons to lead his army; all but Mordecai accepted his offer. That night, he fled, with the strange magite stone the creature had given Amilius, and left a letter on the chamber’s table. It read, simply, that he was heading West, to the first continent and that he wished not to take part in the war. Secretly, he headed north, towards Goliath, to negotiate the pardon of Ammecrine and his father, and also, to raise suspicion about the evil creature Voliath. Mordecai suspected that Veliath controlled his father somehow, and that is what his argument was going to be; that was his reason for pardon.

*Currently, he heads to Goliath, in hopes of raising suspicion for the strange creature ‘Veliath’. As he comes closer to the kingdom, a bigger problem begins to unfold upon him, a dozen others, and all of Aumicelia.

Theme Song: “Crossing The Rubicon” [ Human Abstract ]
*Battle Theme - “Burn” [ Throwdown ]

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Vendetta asked me to bump this thread so that more people will see ity and join... so yeah, join... NOW! OR NUL COOKEH FOR JOO>! this is gonna be epic....

Khlover001

Searching for a quarter with Gaara in the sand
OOC: Sounds cool I'll join!

Name: Alike Tonas
Race: Human
Appearence:He has short red wavey hair spiky at the end, dark blue eyes, he wears a dark blue short sleeved shirt with black pants and black gloves and a black long sleeved shirt underneath the blue shirt. He also wears a black belt with a blue saphire inlaid in the buckle.

The belt was handed down from his grandfather to him as a family heirloom said to give protection to any who wears it but alas it has done nothing for fifty years and is just a nice accessory. Alike has a scar across is nose form a duel with a boy the same age as him, it hurts whenever he goes to fight. Alike wears a necklace from his mother just before she left, and he wears bracelets and rings that he stole from people. He is 5'8" and weighing 128 lbs.

Personality: Alike has a noble air about him and curiosity all the time. He can be rude at times and the he can be nice all at the same. He gets shy when people talk about him or his family which often next involves him beating the person up later. Alike is an antagonist especially when he wants attention.

Bio: Alike grew up with two brothers both older than him. His mother abandoned him and his brothers when they were all young she left a necklace for all three of them but Alike was the only one who kept his. Since then their grandfather a noble took care of them till both of Alike's brothers left for the army.
Alike trains every day in hopes to join the army like his brothers.

When Alike gets older he vowed to find his mother who abandoned his family so many years ago. He does not know who his father is but his grandfather told him and his brothers that he was a great warrior. Alike lives in Lekiah with his retired knight grandfather. Alike often roams the streets stealing from people and fighting with other local kids. He once got into a duel with another boy who had been stolen from by Alike. The boy was twice his size but the same age he carried around a sword and most kids feared him but not Alike for he was trained by his brothers who visited that day but he didn't bring his own sword that day. He had beaten the boy but he carried home a scar left by the boy.

Bear

Ouranophobic
You're excepted khlover, on one condition - I want you to try your hardest in this, and do the best you possibly can. I see quite a few mishaps in your template, so hopefully we can help you improve a bit.

Unfortunately though, if this doesn't get at least six, I'll have to close it. It's had 78 views and only 6 posts. Kind of sad. I didn't think I was that bad. Well.. I'll start when there are six. ( Not including myself. )

Swag

Young King
I'll be using my main character, Alkimos Gryphonheart, in this. While his ability section states that he has some crazy godly powers, he has GREATLY toned them down since he arrived in Aumicelia.

~~~

Name: Alkimos Gryphonheart ~ The Benevolent Ruler
Age: Originally, he died at the age of 227, and was reborn at the age of 14. He has attained god status now however, so he has no one specific age.
Homeworld: Kambelia/Earth
Species: Kambelian/God

Armaments: There are only a few items Alkimos keeps on his person, but each one has it’s own significance. First off is his weapon, a sword he acquired during his travels through the wilder lands, Dragon’s Bane. The sword’s basic form is that of a beautiful steel broadsword, but it has the ability to transform into any melee weapon Alkimos’s heart desires. Around his neck is a silver necklace with two silver lances forming an “X” pattern as a charm. The X is said to hold some power, but only Alkimos knows what. He used to bear two black bands on his wrist, but after becoming a god he melded them with his sword, making it that much greater. Nestled within his armor at all times is the blue-green staff by the name of Ziale. The staff has the ability to absorb vast amounts of magical energy on command, and use that energy to either power the user or fire a gigantic blast of pure magical energy that is powerful enough to destroy entire worlds. Ziale has many hidden powers however, of which Alkimos has only scratched the surface. Because of this, Alkimos keeps it tucked away. Only the most powerful of his opponents and the closest of his allies have ever seen him wield the staff in battle.

Appearance: Throughout his many different bodies and lives, Alkimos has taken on different looks. He rather likes the body he’s currently in however, and he does not intend to change any time soon.

Alkimos stands six foot one, with shoulder-length jet-black hair and emerald green eyes. He has a full goatee, and a sharp nose. His body is well toned, but he is not so buff to the point that it would slow him down. He wears blue-green armor, with the chest plate bulging out from his chest (like a English knights armor except it fits a bit tighter). The armor covers his whole body except for his hands, on which he wears brown gloves. Around his waist is a gold rope, from which hangs four white banners with gold lining. The first one in the front has an emblem of a silver dragon, the second on his left hip has an image of a gold dragon, the third on his right hip has an image of a black dragon, and the fourth on his bottom has an image of a black three-headed dragon. On his chest plate is the fifth emblem, the Gryphon. Sheathed at his side is his trusty blade Dragon's Bane, and his twin lance necklace still hangs around his neck.

Personality: In his first life, Alkimos was malevolent and ruthless. Only caring about himself and winning, he slaughtered anyone who stood in his way. He cared not about family or friends, and hatred consumed every fiber of his being. Now that he has been reborn however, all of that has changed. He has learned to have a more positive outlook on things, is funny, outgoing, and just an all around good guy. His ruthlessness is still with him, although it only comes out in battle. He is incredibly intelligent and wise, having nearly fifteen hundred years of knowledge with him. His newfound ascension has only added to his new demeanor, and he has become wiser and more intelligent than most mortal men and average gods for that matter.

Abilities: Soon after he was reborn, Alkimos found out that in order to regain each of his former powers he had to relearn them. This discouraged him at first, but he persevered. Slowly but surely he learned, and eventually he regained many of his old abilities. Now that he has ascended however, his powers have become greater and spread out over many different types. His powers extend over Arcane magics, (his strongest points being conjuration, evocation, illusion, and transmutation) and Incarnum magics. He can also perform minor feats of clairsentience and telepathy, but these usually only work when having to do with matters involving Kambelia and it’s people.

Bio:

Alkimos was born on the planet Kambelia, a magical and technological wonder of a planet in the far reaches of the Milky Way galaxy. He was born the only son of King Matthew and Queen Terra Gryphonheart, effectively crowning him the prince of Kambelia. The people of Kambelia were very civilized, all of them thinking of only peace; never war nor destruction.

A thing that made Prince Alkimos so strange.

From a very young age Alkimos was evil, always harassing the other children and instigating fights. Once he learned to talk he would constantly question his elders, never accepting anything they said. He was a wild child, but the King and Queen loved him none-the-less. Despite his hatred towards other people, the only ones he truly loved were his mother and father; he always listened to them if push came to shove and he had to listen to someone.

As the prince, he was of course trained in the art of sword fighting. Not only that, he was taught a good many things. From history to politics to geography to magic, the young Alkimos absorbed knowledge wherever he could. He learned to use a great variety of weapons, and his intellect seemingly grew with each passing day. By the time he was fourteen he was quite the child prodigy, putting some of Kambelia’s top scholars to shame. His bad personality was always a problem however, and although he may threaten he had never truly ever thought of hurting someone.

One day, while Alkimos was out on a hunting trip, an assassin from the Wilder Lands on Kambelia broke into the royal palace and slaughtered the King and Queen in their bedroom. When Alkimos returned, he rushed to his mother and father to show off the buck he had just killed. Bursting into the bedroom, he saw the corpses of his parents on the bed. The image was forever burned onto his retinas, and drove the young boy insane.

He immediately went to the captain of the royal knights, and commanded that a search party be erected to find the murderer of his parents. When the captain told him no, that they should first perform a burial ceremony, Alkimos swiftly killed the man; rending his head clean from his shoulders. Furious, Alkimos gathered some supplies and set out to find the killer himself.

For many years Alkimos searched the Wilder Lands for the man, and during that time he learned many things and even found a weapon, which could morph into any form he desired. He learned that four great mages ruled the wilder lands, and that if anyone knew where to find the murderer it would be them. And so, he set out to find these mages; and eventually he indeed found each one. Sadly, none of them could help. Each one said it was nearly impossible to find a man that the boy did not even know the face of, even with magic. Growing more furious each time he was told it is was impossible, he slaughtered each mage; gaining the power of said mage in the process. It was an effect that was a curse set on the mages long ago, when the four of them had teamed-up to kill the mage who ruled the wilder lands back then.

By the time each mage was no more Alkimos was extremely powerful. He had gained the power of the four most powerful beings on Kambelia, and he used that power to help him search. Finally, after twenty-years of searching the massive wilder-lands, he found the man who had killed his parents. Unfortunately, the man was long dead, having died from a devilish fever. This only added to Alkimos’s continual rage, which was not good since he was now the most powerful man on Kambelia. Using his power, he conquered the entire wilder lands single handedly, a feat that had never been done before. Now turning his attention back to his old kingdom, he set out to conquer it as well.

Alkimos called to him a massive army, consisting of barbarians, orcs, draconians, demons, and many other magical species. Even if they hadn’t been stronger, the army could have won the war through sheer numbers. Alkimos’s army completely annihilated the armies of his kingdom, and Alkimos claimed his rightful throne. He enslaved not only the country, but also the entire planet; forcing everyone in it to do his biding. He ruled the land for nearly two hundred years, using magic to extend his life span. He became known as the most evil king to ever rule Kambelia, and he liked it.

Little did he know however, a resistance was being formed. Since during the war he had killed all of the best mage’s in the country when they confronted him, their apprentices had gotten together to form a resistance. Tons of people joined this force, even some of the members of Alkimos’s army. The resistance waited for the opportune moment to strike, but when they did it was lethal. They brought down Alkimos, killing him as he slept. The reign of the evil king was finally over, and peace returned to Kambelia.

Alkimos was cast into the underworld, and was tortured for hundreds of years. During that time, he often thought back on his life. What was the point of committing all those evil deeds? He asked himself. Death had returned him to sanity, but he knew it was too little too late. After another long two hundred years of suffering, the gods came down from the heavens and gave Alkimos a choice. They said they had seen his return to sanity, and respected it. They would give him another chance at life, under two conditions. One: he could never return to Kambelia, and Two: He must become a benevolent king. Although Alkimos did not understand how he could become king outside of Kambelia, he agreed to the terms.

Light enveloped the man, and his soul was transported from the underworld. His new life would begin soon…

~~

Alkimos was reborn seven years later as Aoki Jin, son of Kimiko and Tetsuya Aoki. They lived in a place called New York City, having just moved there from Japan. Alkimos, even as a child, remembered his past life. He often wondered if the gods would allow him some of his old power back. He knew that for the moment it did not matter, as in his current state he could not really do anything. Instead he lived his life as a normal child in America, going to school and the like.

He was a genius of course, having the knowledge and wisdom from having lived two hundred and twenty seven years prior. By the age of thirteen he had already graduated college, and was bored with life on this floating rock called earth. One day however, that all changed. On his fourteenth “birthday,” a black tattoo appeared on Alkimos’s hand. He had seen the tattoo before; it was the symbol of his bloodline of Gryphonheart. Maybe, he wondered, just maybe…

Deciding to test his theory, Alkimos ran away from his parents. He knew that if he was right, he would never have to see them again. Putting his right hand on the tattoo and reciting some ancient incantation, Alkimos closed his eyes. He felt power surge through his body; although it was not as great as his former magical abilities. When he tested it out, he found out he only had power over elements: Fire, Water, Wind, Electricity, Earth, Darkness, and Light. He also had his old powers over the weather, but that was it. He figured he would have to re-learn all his other powers if he ever wished to return to his former strength. Looking back at the black mark, something told him it had another function. Putting his right hand back on it, Alkimos closed his eyes and imagined being on another planet. When he re-opened them, he was on the planet he had just imagined. The fact that he could travel to different planets now excited him, as in his former life he had never left Kambelia.

Just then, the gods spoke to Alkimos telepathically.

”The time to redeem yourself is now, oh evil king. We have equipped you with a percentage of your former powers, now you must show us that we made the right decision in resurrecting you. Before you start on your journey however, we have a gift for you.”

Out of the clouds in front of Alkimos came two objects. One was his trusty sword Dragon’s Bane and the armbands that were required to wield the sword, and the other was his necklace of hidden power. Strapping the sword on his hip and putting on the necklace, the gods spoke to him once again.

Now go oh king, travel about this Omniverse and fulfill our agreement.

With the words of the gods in mind, Alkimos set off. He knew that now he could do whatever he wanted to, that he could start a new life and live it as he should have his first one.

It had been a few months, and Alkimos had quite a time traveling about the Omniverse. He even was engaged in his first great test of strength, a sword fight against a teen by the name of Taryn. While visiting a bar by the name of Apocalypto, he heard of a place called Ribbonaria. He also heard of the plight of a small kingdom on Ribbonaria called Black Rose. Intrigued by this, Alkimos transported himself to Ribbonaria to see exactly what type of plight they’d gotten themselves into.

Once there, he met a princess named Lightning. It turned out that the princess was searching for her long lost twin brother. Always one to help a beautiful woman, Alkimos accompanied her on her quest. They traveled far and wide, finding new friends and fighting foes all about Ribbonaria. Eventually, they found her brother and even defeated the evil Blaze Kingdom. At the end of their journey, Alkimos left the Prince and Princess. It had come to his attention that there were parts of Ribbonaria he hadn’t explored, and thus he went to see them.

After weeks of traveling, he came to a secluded valley in one of the far corners of the planet. There he met a powerful old man by the name of Zoric, and Alkimos asked to be his student for a time. Zoric imbued in Alkimos the knowledge of self-soul manipulation and soul manipulation, a power Alkimos used to use often. Zoric even gave Alkimos The Orb of the Harbinger, an ancient artifact of Ribbonaria that could hold the spirits of the dead to be used later. After all of this however, Zoric died in his sleep of old age. Burying the man right in front of his old home, Alkimos finally departed from Ribbonaria for good.

He had been off Ribbonaria for about two weeks, when he received an invitation to join a clan called "Ordinis Sanctimonia". At first he refused, knowing that the clan name was in Latin, a language of his ex-planet earth; he wished to have nothing to do with that vile mud hole of a planet any longer. He thought about it however, and remembered the words of the gods. He was to become king in some way, shape, or form, and perhaps this Ordinis Sanctimonia could help him. The invitation had told him to travel immediately to the planet, and that it was urgent he arrive as soon as possible. Heeding the invites words, he closed his eyes and imagined himself on the planet described in the invitation. The mark on his hand began to glow in a black light, and all of sudden Alkimos disappeared.

Alkimos reappeared in a fully inhabited city, surrounded by friends and foes. Despite his valiant efforts, he was ultimately defeated by the embodiment of consciousness himself. He did not truly die however, this just forced him to take on a new body. During the battle however, him and his companions Jinsei and Daniel, and the powerful necromancer from the opposing clan Zetsumi, banded together to form a clan of their own. The four then went their separate ways, but they all knew that they’d meet together and start their clan eventually.

During this transitional period, Alkimos longed to return to his home of Kambelia. He knew he could not however, as it was the will of the gods that he never be able to return to the planet he enslaved. Alkimos knew what he had to do; he had to slaughter the gods of Kambelia. So, gathering to him warriors from all about the Omniverse, Alkimos set out to find the one weapon he knew was capable of slaying gods.

The Ziale Staff.

Alkimos knew of an old sage who was said to have wielded the staff long ago. Seeking him out on his home planet, Alkimos and his companions asked him the staves whereabouts. The sage said he would tell them, but first they had to retrieve his drought that would keep him young for an eternity. He said it had been stolen from him by a band of thieves, and that they had fled to the city on the edge of the planet. Seeing no other way to acquire the staff, Alkimos and company set out.

After a long and harsh journey across desert and jungle, they came to the city at the edge of the world. It turned out that the old man had lied, and the drought was not even his to begin with. It was used to sustain the city in which it was held, as there was no other means of survival for hundreds of miles. Knowing that taking the drought would kill the people, but not seeing any other way, Alkimos made the decision to steal it at nightfall.

The band of warriors broke into the city and stole the drought. They triggered an alarm on their way out however, and every warrior in the city was summoned to stop them. Alkimos and his comrades fought valiantly through the city streets, painting every building in crimson blood. As soon as they were outside the city walls with the drought the entire city and it's people turned into dust and blew away in the wind. Shedding a single tear, Alkimos turned away and headed back for the sage's house.

Upon reaching the sage Alkimos tossed him the drought angrily, glaring into the eyes of the old man. Merely laughing, the sage drank the drought and was totally rejuvenated. He looked like a young man again, and Alkimos could sense his power had grown tenfold. The sage then revealed that he was the guardian of the Ziale staff, which slept deep inside the core of the very planet they were on. He told them that in order to reach the staff they would first have to go through him. Lending each other their swords, Alkimos and company plunged into battle with the sage.

Day and night they fought, the sage besting all of them with his might. Eventually, after all of them had unleashed all the power they could muster, the sage fell. His awesome power was split among Alkimos and his friends, each of them becoming more powerful. Finding the silo hidden inside the sage's house, Alkimos and his band lowered themselves down into the planet.

Through many obstacles they traveled, downward for thousands of miles into the planet, until they finally reached the very center. There, in all of its glory, slept the Ziale staff. Reaching out his hand, Alkimos grabbed the staff of might. Just then, everything began to explode. Using the power of the staff, Alkimos teleported him and his friends to the nearest planet. Looking up into the sky, they saw the planet explode in the sky like fireworks. With staff in hand, Alkimos prepared for his return home.

After a month of rest and recuperating, Alkimos and company began to formulate their plan. He knew that they could not take on all the gods at once, so they would have to turn them against each other. Giving the staff to his most trusted companion, he told him to travel to Kambelia in his stead and kill one, and only one, of the gods. After that he would have to immediately leave Kambelia. Alkimos and the others traveled to Kambelia’s sister planet, Ambrosia, and trained with the wizard’s there. Even if Alkimos’s plan went perfectly, they would still have much fighting to do.

After two weeks of training, Alkimos’s friend returned to the main party. The deed had been done, the god had been destroyed. Joyful, and proud of his friend, Alkimos called for a grand celebration. That night they partied like no other before, with food, drink, and smoke abundant. Back on Kambelia however, things were just the opposite.

All of the gods began to throw accusations at each other, this one saying that one did it and that one saying this one did it. Rage over taking them all, even the leader, the gods held a grand battle in the heavens. The sky turned black, and fire rained from the sky on Kambelia, as he god’s war raged on. After three days and three nights of fighting, the battle was over. It was just as Alkimos had planned, the gods had completely annihilated each other.

Or so it seemed.

Knowing there was no other way to tell, Alkimos teleported him and his companions directly onto the surface of Kambelia. Closing his eyes and clenching his fist, Alkimos teleported them. When he looked up, he realized that it had worked. He had successfully returned to Kambelia, the home he longed for. Thanking all his friends, and almost literally jumping for joy, Alkimos celebrated. They all thought it was finally over, they would never have to kill again, but Alkimos knew better. Calling them all over to him, Alkimos asked each of them to travel with him on one more journey. One grander quest. Alkimos had to reclaim his kingdom, and he knew he could not do it alone. Each of his companions said yes gladly, and so they set off for Alkimos’s old kingdom that he had not seen in over one thousand years.

When they reached the capital, Kamblion, it amazed all of them; even Alkimos. It was the perfect balance of advanced magic and technology, one of the most beautiful sights to see in the Omniverse. Alkimos explained to them that Kambelia had it all, grassy plains, gigantic cities, beautiful coastline; it was really one of the most beautiful planets there was. Waltzing right into the palace, Alkimos saw the now ruler of Kambelia. He was a descendant of the captain of the royal guard, the same one Alkimos had slain in rage oh so many years prior. Alkimos announced to him that he was Alkimos Gryphonheart, true heir to the throne. As expected, they all laughed at him, knowing that the Gryphonheart bloodline had died out nearly fifteen hundred years ago. Shaking his head, Alkimos showed them the only proof he had of his name; he twin lance medallion. All of them were taken aback at this, and took it from Alkimos to get a closer look. The king declared that it was indeed the long lost Medallion of Gryphonheart, the only thing able to wake the ancient dragons and their leader, the Gryphon, from their eternal rest. Everyone present then bowed to Alkimos, cowering in fear. They all had learned their history, and knew of the terrible might of the man that stood before them.

Alkimos bided them all to stand, and addressed them. He said that he was a changed man, and wished to rule Kambelia opposite of how he had in the past. Applauding the new king, Alkimos was given the crown and sat down upon his thrown. All of a sudden, a great ball of magical energy was flung at Alkimos from the entrance to the great hall. Spying it before anyone else, Alkimos’s most trusted friend, the same one he had entrusted the staff to, flung himself in front of the blast. The severely wounded him, and he was immediately rushed to the infirmary. The blast had came from the now weakened leader of the gods of Kambelia. He had figured it all out as soon as Alkimos had returned, and wanted to exact his revenge. With a maniacal laugh, the god teleported out of the grand hall.

Alkimos knew what the god was planning, for it was the same thing Alkimos had planned when he left the kingdom. He was going to call to him a ferocious army of magical beings, and wage war on Alkimos and his people. Sending out a call to every strong man and skilled woman, Alkimos readied his country for war. Four months his people trained, until the day came for battle. A single demon was sent to Alkimos in the grand hall, with a word from the god. The battle was to be tomorrow, on the plains just outside the capitol. Telling everyone to rest for the epic battle that was to come, Alkimos retired to his bedroom.

That night however, the enemy attacked. They busted through the lightly guarded city gates and invaded, slaughtering innocents and warriors alike. Alkimos was awakened by his companions, and told to ready himself for battle. He got ready to dawn the normal knights armor, but then the ex-king stopped him. Alkimos followed the ex-king down deep beneath castle into the treasure room, and saw what hadn’t seen in ages. His father’s old blue-green armor that Alkimos wears even to this day. Dawning it and his weapons Alkimos got on a horse and rode right into battle with his companions at his side.

All through the night they fought, enemies falling wherever Alkimos went. He was a flurry of magical energy blast and slashes from his sword, having long since abandoned his horse. All of a sudden however, Alkimos was teleported high above the battlefield. An invisible arena had been made, and the match had been set. The god wanted to fight Alkimos one on one, no magic powers involved. Never one to back down from a challenge, Alkimos accepted.

The two and their armies went at it all day and night, neither side wanting to give in to the fact that they were running out of energy. Alkimos and the god were both tired out, their swords swings becoming lazier and slower. Eventually, Alkimos fell down on the ground as if he could not go on any longer. The god took this opportunity, and went to stab his sword through Alkimos’s chest. Then, the tricky gleam came back in Alkimos’s eye. At the last possible moment, Alkimos rolled out of the way and stabbed his own sword through the gods chest; knocking him to the ground with Alkimos on top of him. Twisting it around inside his body, Alkimos knew that this alone would not finish off a god. Pulling out his Orb of the Harbinger, Alkimos sealed the god away inside of it. Walking to the edge of the invisible platform, Alkimos held the orb high above his head in victory. Every one of his warriors raised their swords and cheered, as Alkimos collapsed from exhaustion.

It was finished.

Just then, Alkimos’s body floated higher into the air along with the Orb of the Harbinger. Both began to glow in a bright blue light, causing everyone on the battlefield to shield their eyes. The Orb cracked, and the image of the god could be seen talking to Alkimos.

”Alkimos, you have defeated me in battle. You proved to me that I made the right choice in resurrecting you, and for that I give you my title and rank. You have most definitely earned it.”

Turning around and looking down upon the people of Kambelia, the god spoke again.

”Hear ye! Hear ye! From this day forth and forever more, I give to you your god. Behold, the new ruler of Kambelia. Alkimos, Gryphonheart!”

The god then disappeared and faded into Alkimos, whose body now glowed with the same blue light from before. All of the people of Kambelia, even the ones in the god’s army, let out a cheer that could surely be heard on every close planet. Alkimos had done much more than he had ever set out to do, and he would wear his new title well.

His first order of business was to crown his most trusted friend, who had made a full recovery, King of Kambelia. The two of them would work together in ruling the planet, instead of apart as gods and kings had done in the past.

After that Alkimos enjoyed the fruits of his efforts. He still enjoyed traveling the Omniverse, going on adventures, and engaging in battle with other great warriors, but now he had a home.

Now, he had a purpose.

~~

Alkimos went on to fight many great warriors, but this saddened him. It seemed that all his entertainment came from battles, and over time they had become a blur. None of them really stood out to him, they were all the same. What he needed was another good adventure, one to reinvigorate his outlook on life. Returning to the Apocalypto bar, he heard of a land called Aumicelia. This land, he heard, was vast and brimming with magic; just like Kambelia. So, he decided to travel to this land and see what kind of adventures he could get himself into.

Upon arriving there, Alkimos immediately acquired himself a place to stay. Taking off his godly attire (including the Ziale Staff) and hiding them, leaving him only with his sword and necklace, Alkimos bought himself clothes fitting of this new land he was in. He also knew not to get too crazy with his powers, as he wanted not only to keep a low profile, but also to make his stay there (however long it may be) that much more interesting. He became a bounty hunter of sorts, battling both thieves and fiends. His name became rather well known in the kingdom of Goliath, partly because he was one of those rare humans who could perform magic. One day, he received a letter that said something quite strange.

“You are the hope of Aumicelia. You will save her, you and the others. Come to Goliath, and I shall explain it to you.”

Thinking this his big chance for another adventure, Alkimos decided to answer the call.

Theme Song: Escape The Fate ~ "The Webs We Weave"
Battle Theme: Escape The Fate – “Dragging Dead Bodies In Blue Bags Up Really Long Hills”

Last edited:

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
You're excepted khlover, on one condition - I want you to try your hardest in this, and do the best you possibly can. I see quite a few mishaps in your template, so hopefully we can help you improve a bit.

Unfortunately though, if this doesn't get at least six, I'll have to close it. It's had 78 views and only 6 posts. Kind of sad. I didn't think I was that bad. Well.. I'll start when there are six. ( Not including myself. )

It's not bad, people just lack the effort to read it. I've seen a whole lot of great RPs go down the drain because people are just too fat and lazy to read a couple of paragraphs of plot detail.

Bear

Ouranophobic
.. Awesome. A total of four. Two or three more and I'll put up the intro.

Nice template by the way, D2L. You're accepted. Good improv. As long as you don't blow everyone away with your magic ( lol xD ) you're perfectly fine.

I believe LimitLess is going to be posting his template sometime tomorrow night. I'll most likely be posting the intro on either monday night, or sometime tuesday. So, yeah. Finish those templates up, and thanks for joining.

Swag

Young King
Wow, blood alchemist and Limitless in this. Goldie oldie's indeed. Now all we need is Fatal Advent and Breakdown.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I'll definately join this. Its been awhile since I RPed with you BA. Just give me time to post a temp.

Bear

Ouranophobic
Wow, blood alchemist and Limitless in this. Goldie oldie's indeed. Now all we need is Fatal Advent and Breakdown.

I sent an invitation to both of them, and Endless Devoid as well.

Black Priest - Good to see you back and RPing. I'm looking forward to this even more, now. Have some good people coming in ;D

Arche, don't forget about your template. xD

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I didn't know I still had a reputation around here :p

Im about to head to work, and my template will be posted up by tonight, for sure.

Bear

Ouranophobic
I didn't know I still had a reputation around here :p

Im about to head to work, and my template will be posted up by tonight, for sure.

Same ( Regarding reputation xD ). Whenever you're able.

As for Breakdown - Awesome. ;] I'll start once all of the people listed have completed their templates, or have said they will not join -

Archetype00x
KHFanatic4565
The Black Priest
Stryfe
Breakdown ( Maybe )
Endless Devoid ( It's possible )
Fatal Advent ( Maybe, but probably not )

This will most likely be starting tomorrow or wednesday, then. Remember, someone could always play Malcolm. I would be providing a basic layout of the template, and leave the rest for upgrading.

Last edited:

Swag

Young King
Same ( Regarding reputation xD ). Whenever you're able.

As for Breakdown - Awesome. ;] I'll start once all of the people listed have completed their templates, or said they will not join -

Archetype00x
KHFanatic4565
The Black Priest
LimitLess
Stryfe
Breakdown ( Maybe )
Endless Devoid ( It's possible )
Fatal Advent ( Maybe, but probably not )

This will most likely be starting tomorrow or wednesday, then. Remember, someone could always play Malcolm. I would be providing a basic layout of the template, and leave the rest for upgrading.

FA, BD, and ED better get their asses in here. Especially, I'll spam his myspace with comments. >_>

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Name- Larion Blitz

Age- 19

Gender- Male

Race- Human

Appearance- Larion is fairly tall for a human. His figure is that of a warrior with an upright posture and a physical build to him. His long blonde hair is split with the other half of his hair black. His blue eyes conceal his true personality, behind a serene and serious one. Larion wears a simple white shirt underneath a dark colored vest. The vest is worn with such decency and care as it regards him as his type of race. A liliputian silver belt holds up a pair of light blue jeans.

Weapon~ Karst- This weapon of great power, imbued with the souls of the dead, has been handed down from generations ago. Three socket holes are embedded into the blade. The blade has a slight curve at the tip. The hilt is painted black with a pure black crystal lies. Several lines of his language run up and down Karst, reading “Those who have no souls are fit for this blade.”

Background- In his early years Larion was raised as a normal human child in the country of Lekiah. His father had been king previously until the people rebelled and overthrown him with a dictator. As of now, his family lives on the outskirts of the country with very few inhabiting that area. War eventually became normaly for them as soldiers quartered themselves in their homes from time to tim.

One day, unlike any other, a brigade of dark nights, cloaked in their robes, came by on horsebacks. They had no intention to state heir purpose or reason of stopping by but instead chose actions. One pulled out a black stone and held it into the air. Within moments the stone gave of a vibe and began to shine. The members of the small village began to collapse. With only larion left he saw the souls of those around him being drawn into the crystal. Without a clear thought he rushed in with his blade in hand. Not knowing the consequences, his soul to was drained and he found himself in the underworld.

As he awoke he felt someone from all sides trying to grasp his body. Taking a look around, he was heading down into a pitch black hole with hordes of dead hands trying to pull him in. Scared to death, he began to maneuver in every direction he could to escape. Eventually he climbed the walls pulling himself out of a hole that gave a glimpse of the upper world. With that hope he found his way out of the underworld and back to the village he once was.

The village was completely devastated, but his body had began to become lifeless. E felt as if he had no control over himself. He fell to the ground only to lie upon the dark gem that took his soul. Seconds later the gem began to move towards his blade and into the hilt. Grasping his blade to pull the gem out of it, he began to feel his life come back to him. Apparently holding the gem and onto his soul, he could once again live without his soul actually being within him.

Years later on a journey back to his homeland, he ran into several enemy solders. In a near death experience his crystal reacted and a tremor occurred. A couple of holes opened up from the ground and the bodies of those once in the village his lived in, including his family gave rise and attacked the soldiers. Frightened by such magical power, they took up leaving everything behind, including transportation. In shock he tried to talk to his dead family, but they only smiled and vanished back within the gem. Knowing that his family was still with him, gave him incentive to carry on with anything he had left to accomplish. But in the long run he had just gained the rare ability of summoning the dead.

(Yeah its not that great but I like my background :p. If you want me to work on my appearence BA then just tell me. I just dont have much time tonight to do so since my internet is down for now.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back