• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luffywang573

i think someone might already post something like this. if xehanort's nobody and heartless both been defeat, so thats that mean he will become a human again.

TwistedHeartz

Hmm... We're not entirely sure but... I think that only might apply to Axel as said in one scene O:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
well, it probably will happen because the heart will go back to the original human form. axel isnt the only one this applies to tho.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
never thought of that, because if they just keep bringing back xehenort, then people will get tired of killing him and stop playing. but if he did go back to his original form, or human form, then that will be hte final battle with him because we havent taken his heart right? or seperated his heart from body and soul right? so the human form will be last of xehenort.

neon6

never thought of that, because if they just keep bringing back xehenort, then people will get tired of killing him and stop playing. but if he did go back to his original form, or human form, then that will be hte final battle with him because we haven't taken his heart right? or seperated his heart from body and soul right? so the human form will be last of xehenort.

So in other words, he may have to die. Though I'm not sure if Sora or Riku can kill. BTW, before it wasn't Xeahnort COMPLETELY. It was just his remnants (his heart turned heartless, his soul and body turned nobody).

V

V.A.T.13

^ but what exactly IS that goal?
Xemnas' goal was his memories and heart back
Ansem(h)'s goal was to put everything in darkness
Xehanort, as far as we know, was just curious about hearts and the darkness in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back