• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Xehanort..{SPOILERS}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Travakh

Since Xehanort (fusion of MX's Heart+Terra's body) got split off into Ansem (from KH1) and Xemnas (KH2), would that mean that Xemnas regains the memory of Terra since a Nobody is just the body form without a heart? Maybe since Xemnas was born, Terra had more control of his thoughts than MX would since he split his heart (or rather MX's heart) out into Ansem, thus regaining some memory of his friends. Which would explain as to why Xemans was focused on restoring Aqua and Ven at the Chambers of Reprose and Waking. Thoughts?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Since Xehanort (fusion of MX's Heart+Terra's body) got split off into Ansem (from KH1) and Xemnas (KH2), would that mean that Xemnas regains the memory of Terra since a Nobody is just the body form without a heart? Maybe since Xemnas was born, Terra had more control of his thoughts than MX would since he split his heart (or rather MX's heart) out into Ansem, thus regaining some memory of his friends. Which would explain as to why Xemans was focused on restoring Aqua and Ven at the Chambers of Reprose and Waking. Thoughts?

problem is it seems like mx still has more control of xemnas than terra anyway.

i mean if xemnas regained memories from when he was terra why would he still act like a total douche and still try to rule the world? terra's a good guy and darkness had no effect on him whether being good or evil. hes like riku in KH2. he isnt bad. mx is the asshole so why is xemnas still an arse if hes terra? mx still has control of him

MeggieKeyblader

That's what U was thinking. There's numerous evidence that the MX part of Xehanort goes to Ansem SoD, and the Terra part of Xehanort goes to Xemnas.

And doesn't the physical part of a person go to the Nobody? That'd explain it even more.

Girl'e

Now that you mention it... Ansem SoD kept ranting about the darkness like MX would.

Yet, didn't Xemnas talk about the Keyblade War once?

And I thought Terra's heart was still fighting with MX's?

kickazz1234

see like, in the secret ending u see terra's heart and xehanort's heart talking inside terra's body, so is that that terra's heart still inside terranort? cuz if so ansem the seeker of darker would be have a part of terra as well so by definition terra became the bad guy over time. and for xemnas, while he already got rid of the hearts, but terranort was amnesiac with the conciousness dominated (assumed) by xehanort making that terranort's personality which would get transferred into xemnas later on. i guess xemnas mustve regained some of his memories as terra. idk its all so confusing, we need to play through all of this in english to comprehend this awesomeness :)

Zeagal

Lick It Good
All I can say is that this fusion made it impossible for me to look at SoD or Xemnas or Apprentice Xehanort in the same way again. You definitely see elements from both Terra and MX surfacing suggesting their battle inside is still raging.

Xion14

hes like riku in KH2

I say it's more like Riku in KH1....you know how Riku was doing "evil" things so he could get Kairi's heart back. I think that's how I view all th evil/bad things that Terra/MX have done now. Yes there's MX part of him trying to get KH and all that darkness talk but then there's Terra who's just like Aqua in that "yet-to-be-seen" scene. Trying to get her friend's heart back. I don't know I'm just guessing like everyone else XP

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
Im surprised no one has made a parallel to Riku and Ansem SoD. Terra and Xehenort are having an internal battle. Riku had an internal Battle with Ansem SoD. And Riku ended up in Ansem SoD's body, but he was controlling it. It's an example of what Terra's situation is but in reverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back