• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about vens heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
so i just had a random thought and please dont complain about how its wrong just give me your opinions in a non-snotty way please.

people are wondering if vens heart is in roxas and many people say "no only kairis was released" well i was kinda thinking do you think it is possible for vens heart to have merged with kairis and then was released to create namine, which might explain as to why only she has control over his memories? you think its possible?

Gram

Banned
Awards
no cause vens heart is what gives roxas (and sora) the ability to weild two keyblades, soley cause one of those keyblades is vens.
now honestly ven might have influnced her, she does have blonde hair after all.

edit: woot 1st post.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
hmmm well there goes my theory. i still dont get why vens heart is still there >:[

in the recoded secret ending though they said that the located vens heart, didnt they already know where it was?

Gram

Banned
Awards
well you have to remember vens heart was not only damaged but pure light, so when sora turned heartless vens heart had no darkness to make one and since (for whatever reason) it couldnt go back to vens body it stayed with sora's.
however roxas is still soras nobody he just has a "perk" as it were in having a dormant heart.

no they didnt know where vens heart was.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
sigh...

dont you think vens heart would leave because it cant handle the darkness involved in a heartless. or do you think that might be what made him come back to normal?

Gram

Banned
Awards
it did it stayed with soras body cause sora turned into a heartless.
who go back to normal? sora?

Gram

Banned
Awards
well to be fair vens heart is still dormant so it cant do much.
and i know its far to complicated now a days -_- days alone made me want to kick nomura's ass.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i thought the reason roxas could wield two keyblades was because he absorbed xion
sorta, when xion died the pain/sadness or the strong desire not to forget her linked him to ven giving him sora & vens keyblades thus duel weilding.
the keyblade of xions was fake.

Last edited:

Grey

I'm fairly certain the Hollow Bastion scene went like this:

Sora's, Kairi's, and Ven's hearts were all within Sora.
Sora unlocks his heart.
Sora's heart leaves, as does Kairi's. The departure of both hearts causes Sora's body to give off two Nobodies (Roxas and Namine).
However, Ven's heart does not leave Sora's body due to being dormant, and therefore it rests within Roxas.

Perhaps that's just a theory but I believe that's how it went. Even if Ven's heart never left his body and only forged a connection with Sora (which is very possible), the connection would be stronger due to Sora completing Ven's heart. That strong of a connection would flow through Sora's Nobody, Roxas, which gives him the ability to wield Ven's Keyblade when Xion awakens Ven's memories within Roxas.

Gram

Banned
Awards
xion didnt awaken vens memories in roxas only vens keyblade.

Grey

They could be considered one in the same, since we don't know what it is that gives one Keyblade-wielding abilities.

That's what I meant, regardless.

Gram

Banned
Awards
They could be considered one in the same, since we don't know what it is that gives one Keyblade-wielding abilities.

That's what I meant, regardless.

not really one in the same sure a weilder can lose a keyblade should they forget it (exapmle being apprentice xehanort) but xions death linked roxas to ven giving him vens keyblade.
but you maybe somewhat right cause if you think of it how did roxas know he had a second keyblade to use?

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I honestly think that Kairi and Ven's hearts were released when Sora turned himself into a Heartless. But, I think that Ven's heart was asleep within Roxas'. What I don't get is why Namine didn't return back to Kairi until KH2? Does it mean that only Roxas has a heart? And, where does she get her blonde hair from? Is it possible that Ven's heart might have affected Kairi's heart before it returned back to it's owner?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Nope, Ven's heart didn't affect Kairi's heart but you are part right.
Naminé is Kairi's Nobody, but she was formed/born from Sora's body cuz Kairi's heart was within Sora.
So, when Roxas' appearance was affected because of Ven's injured, dormant heart remaining in Sora's body, it's quite possible that Naminé's looks were affected as well, only with the difference that Roxas kept Sora's body, soul and Ven's injured heart.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Could it be possible Namine comes from Ven? The reason why i ask is because, think about it. Namine was found in Castle Oblivion, where Ventus rests. Why was she in Castle Oblivion in the first place? I think its a possible theory

Or mabey Ventus's heart had a effect on kairi or vise versa because namine is kairis nobody... its all so confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back