• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About to Crack? C:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
But than Again, I played Kingdom Hearts II and beat it...

So I don't regret it...

I just need translations...

and I still understand it better because of spoilers...

...Awkward....

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't see how pictures, videos, and rumors made my noobs can spoil a game. The true experience of a game comes from you playing it yourself. You may know alot about the plot, but if you haven't experienced the gameplay, the game will be pretty new to you.

UnknownEnigma

haha i only got spoiled because of people who dont put things in the right forum place. i thought oh this dude hasnt seen it but oh there he goes spoling something and asking, i saw when kairis shadow was appearing in the opening but thts like 3 sec into it right??? i was saved but thats the only reason people put it in the right place!!

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Axelsnack said:
Ive stopped myself on the opening FMV, the rest can wait til then
Same here. I just watched the opening FMV and the rest, I'll just try to wait it out. The only thing I'll spoil myself on would be the theme songs. ^_^

g4gamer

I am now drifting away with Riku into the darkness
You guys, I feel soooooo guilty like.....I always tell myself, "Oh it's being released in March,that's not too long". Then the next minute "Why??? Why are they making us wait". I watched the opening movie,and I regret it....And I've seen little pictures of the ending and I regret that soooo much. T_T, if this game doesn't come out soon, I'm going to definetly cave in.. HELP!!!! *wishes she was Kairi so that Sora could comfort her*.

destinyoflight

i only watched the opening...and a few cutscenes that show only roxas and friends...i havent seen anything else...i was gonna watch the ending movie but i stopped myself...
i was so proud!

chasingdusk

I watched the opening fmv. I really wish I hadn't. Then, to make matters worse I was browsing through a KH icon community and stumbled on some icons that probably screen capped the best parts of the ending. Boy, was I upset. I feel like I already know what's going to happen now! *sobs*

DARK_RIKU3000

I was so close at watching a couple of cutscenes and the ending of khII but i steered my hand i must have self control, the only thing i regret is that i watched the opening FMV movie god this is me why must they us , ive already got the friggin money and evrything woldnt it be awful taht we had all this waiting then it was released and we bought it but it was a total flop wouldnt that just kill u

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back