• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About those heartless in the latest Chi Story......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgray123487

Awards
So was watching the latest on KHX and thought of something interesting i have not seen anyone brought up.

Are the three keyblade wielders that split up to stop the heartless (earlier in Chi)the ones that you fight after Skuld appears?

I noticed that their was three of them and we face three of the heartless. From what I gathered are they fallen to darkness. Maybe looking a little into this but take it as you will.

Pingutino

Awards
So was watching the latest on KHX and thought of something interesting i have not seen anyone brought up.

Are the three keyblade wielders that split up to stop the heartless (earlier in Chi)the ones that you fight after Skuld appears?

I noticed that their was three of them and we face three of the heartless. From what I gathered are they fallen to darkness. Maybe looking a little into this but take it as you will.

There is already a thread about Skuld and those Heartless. Take a look, here :)

Edit: Oh, and they talked about them in the big Walkthrough thread, too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back