• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the party member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yuyayuzu

Awards
About the party member AI

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

brandedkarma

Spoiler Spoiler Show

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oh I WISH I could see footage of that, lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
And here I am wondering from where you all get the time to rush through the game this fast to get to the final battles in just one day, lol.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
And here I am wondering from where you all get the time to rush through the game this fast to get to the final battles in just one day, lol.

A shop in Hanover literally doesn't give half a damn and just sold the game on friday already lmao xD

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It has been 5-6 days since the japanese version came out

True, I forgot that some here might have the Japanese version.

A shop in Hanover literally doesn't give half a damn and just sold the game on friday already lmao xD

That means you got it a full day earlier then me. My pre-order arrived on Saturday yet I couldn't play the whole day anyways.
During work week I've two hours at most at evening for some KH III.

So far I've finished Olympus, Twilight Town and Toybox, being half-way through Corona now.
And yet, I did scavenge for every treasure chest and Hidden Mickey so far so maybe that explains the other half of the delay.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
True, I forgot that some here might have the Japanese version.

That means you got it a full day earlier then me. My pre-order arrived on Saturday yet I couldn't play the whole day anyways.
During work week I've two hours at most at evening for some KH III.

So far I've finished Olympus, Twilight Town and Toybox, being half-way through Corona now.
And yet, I did scavenge for every treasure chest and Hidden Mickey so far so maybe that explains the other half of the delay.
To be fair I only started on Saturday, but I'll be honest: I panicked because most of my friends got it early, too, and I don't trust any potential spoilers when it comes to KH3, so I didn't really finish stuff up, just went through the story and a little sidetracking. :) And as it's reading week in University, I had unfairly much time to play this week. Oof.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
To be fair I only started on Saturday, but I'll be honest: I panicked because most of my friends got it early, too, and I don't trust any potential spoilers when it comes to KH3, so I didn't really finish stuff up, just went through the story and a little sidetracking. :) And as it's reading week in University, I had unfairly much time to play this week. Oof.

That's probably it as I'm not rushing through like crazy.
I do know some late game stuff from the leaks but since I've started playing myself I've noticed that there was lots of bridging content missing in the leaks as this time around the main story is present in the Disney worlds and we have many more interludes and extra scenes between worlds which provide context than we had in DDD.

It's definitely a noticeable improvement over KH 2 where nearly everything happened behind the scenes.

---

On party member AI though, so far on my playthrough the most effective ones were Hercules and Rapunzel.

Back