• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the outfits... (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Thats what Donald's magic does, worlds themselves have never supplied garb simply because a newborn anime boy was hanging dong in the middle of the forest. Put simply, the only thing I'm led to believe is that Roxas's clothes are more like a genetic shell, something that seems like a cloth but is actually flesh with many nerve endings and microorganisms.
Maybe some nice person found Roxas in the forest on the verge of death and offered him an outfit.

Willow A113

Awards
Riku, to me, has always had green eyes, but if they did change in KH3, then I never noticed, probably because they were never yellow (the replica doesn't count), I definitely would have noticed that, that is what i'm not getting.
Ohh ok i thought you were confused about something else lol

palizinhas

Awards
Riku's eyes were never consistent, KH2 cinematic cutscenes already put it in green but they were bluer in the actual model

vaderskywalker

Awards
Riku's eyes were never consistent, KH2 cinematic cutscenes already put it in green but they were bluer in the actual model
Again, never noticed that, but I'm not really an observant person unless it's something obvious, like yellow eyes, anyway were getting off topic, so can we get back on topic please? I did not mean for the thread to get this out of hand.

2 quid is good

Awards
Again, never noticed that, but I'm not really an observant person unless it's something obvious, like yellow eyes, anyway were getting off topic, so can we get back on topic please? I did not mean for the thread to get this out of hand.
Riku%27s_Game_Face.jpg

1674421106445.jpeg

sorry for sparking yet another off-topic discussion (it's a gift or something)

Anyway, I can take or leave anyone else but I hope Namine gets some new duds. Her dress is riding awfully high of late, poor girl

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
That's the only reason I want her to have something new, too. I like her in white, but there's something about that dress--possibly the fact that the character's taller now than when she first appeared in the series--that it makes her look a bit like a patient of some kind?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Riku%27s_Game_Face.jpg

View attachment 16065

sorry for sparking yet another off-topic discussion (it's a gift or something)

Anyway, I can take or leave anyone else but I hope Namine gets some new duds. Her dress is riding awfully high of late, poor girl
I thought Riku's eye change was due to the remnants of Xehanort in him? When did the transition happen?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I thought it was the change in the games' style and graphics.
So his eyes only changed in KH3? I guess so...
maxresdefault.jpg

post-39018-0-41181600-1518309825.jpeg

I don't know what to make of Riku's eyes. Maybe after visiting the Realm of Sleep, his eyes changed?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I was once a major "give Donald and Goofy new outfits!!" guy, but as I've grown old, I've come to realize that Donald and Goofy's fits are one of the last tethers to the original game, and because of that, I really don't want them to change.

Awards
I'd prefer Roxas keep his KH2 drip a while longer. Mostly cuz I like it.

If he has to get new drip I'd like it to keep the same aesthetic as the KH2 drip but more "refined"....and with long sleeves.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
A bit off topic, but can someone please tell me what I did, to get a thread I made most recently, in the dark seeker section, locked down, did I break a rule or something, and why did I get a laughing emoji for it, it's not a funny thing to laugh at, I'm very disgusted with whoever came up with that idea for a boss fight, and I just want to know why it was locked down, please.
I'm not sure who locked it, but it was such a ridiculous premise that it didn't sound serious. No one on the development team has anything against children, for god's sake. Not every thought that crosses your mind is worthy of being discussed in earnest, and certainly shouldn't leak into other topics that have nothing to do with what you're asking.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I'm not sure who locked it, but it was such a ridiculous premise that it didn't sound serious. No one on the development team has anything against children, for god's sake. Not every thought that crosses your mind is worthy of being discussed in earnest, and certainly shouldn't leak into other topics that have nothing to do with what you're asking.
While true, and I am probably taking it too seriously, it's just something that I noticed because I am in the middle of a Kingdom Hearts marathon, and I only now realized what the boss battles actually were, thank you for answering anyway.

Alexxio M.

Awards
Alongside new outfits for Naminé I want to see the new outfits that Lauriam and Elrena will be wearing after their recompletion. Also if Skuld is subject x I’d love to see her get a new fit as well one that may reference her Nordic and Celtic roots like having a celtic knot emblazoned on the back or front of her jacket please and thank you.

Ps. I’m not sure if it’s appropriate to post this here but has anyone else noticed that the purple jewel necklace that Strelitzia has in her union cross Art doesn’t appear in the KH4 trailer. It’s a detail that’s been weirdly bugging me for a bit and I was just wondering if anyone else had noticed it and had thoughts on it.

vaderskywalker

Awards
if Skuld is subject x I’d love to see her get a new fit as well one that may reference her Nordic and Celtic roots like having a celtic knot emblazoned on the back or front of her jacket please and thank you.
Forgive me if I've got this wrong, but isn't she Xehanort's mother?

Back