• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the Org. Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

Does anyone know how a member gets their weapon? Since Roxas is the Nobody of someone who can use the Keyblade, he pretty much inherited the ability. But what about the others? They've been shown to summon their weapons so maybe they're born with them.

neon6

no idea but i have a feeling it might have to do with them being "born". something like once they come into "existence" their weapons are created. but WTH i have no idea...

Do you think it will be explained in KH:358/2 Days?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
maybe it has to do with their previous life style? Xaldin could have been a soldier, so he inherited lances, etc.

Knightorlight

they get their weapons by attributing part of their strength/body to create them out of raw material as shown in the cut scene before roxas and axel fight, you see some lines coming from his body making his weapon

afrobutt

Silver Member
it could just be a reflection of their personality. Example, Marluxia is elegant, yet dangerous. Same could be said for his scythe

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
But why? I want Zuko's swords and telekinesis (this also includes the ability to fly by self levitation, a shield, uh, basically mewtwo)

Why? the Dao's are elegant and viscious. And Telekinsis could go either for good or evil. It would be an awesome combination.

zexion is emo

But why? I want Zuko's swords and telekinesis (this also includes the ability to fly by self levitation, a shield, uh, basically mewtwo)

Why? the Dao's are elegant and viscious. And Telekinsis could go either for good or evil. It would be an awesome combination.

Errrrr...... who the hell are they? and why are you talking about pokemon (mewtwo)?:confused:

mannymuffman

what if it has to do wit their life as humans an their personalities an how strong thier hearts were before they became nobodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back