• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about the next kh title, im kinda confused....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'm sorry, if you think that Nomura wasn't always going to find a way to revive Roxas, Namine, or Xion for that matter, then I don't know what to tell you. The revival plot was around at least since kh2 Final Mix.

KH3 was always going to be about Sora fighting off a complete version of Xehanort and saving people who were lost. I don't think it ever had potential to be anything other than that. The fact that TAV were in vanilla KH2 also leads me to believe he wanted them to be saved too. The unplanned plot-point of the saga seems to be DDD, considering it was conjured up way after the post-2 trilogy that was announced within months of kh2fm coming out. And that before DDD there was going to be another "Mystery Game" that got shelved.

The plot and cast are bloated, but not surprising. I don't think KH3 could have ever been anything other than some version of this revival plot.
Pretty much this, really. Important plot points such as the revivals were planned since KH2/FM, just that their execution was still out there (revival).

the red monster

Awards
This is normal with new consoles. Happened with the switch and I remember happening with the original Nintendo DS.
Not even close. at least around here.
i saw a lot of switch consoles during the month of release and after. i got mine before MK8D dropped.

now i don't see a single ps5, and the stock of the next few monthes has already been pre-ordered. so i won't be able to grab one till august best case.

Katsagu

Awards
If the next game comes out for the PS5, I just hope developing for it doesn't introcude hindrances to the dev team, to the point the next game enters in some kind of difficult development like KH3's with the engine change and stuff like that.

I really hope the experience with KH3 can directly impact the efficiency of development in the next title.

Back