• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the new trailer...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

yhea the new trailer is acctually very good.. and i hate to ask this.. but does anyone speak fluent Japanese? well enough to translate what is said? Cause once we know what is said, odds are alot of new things will become a bit clearer to us.

nevermind. found the translations.

Last edited:

diogo14

Nemesis said:
yhea the new trailer is acctually very good.. and i hate to ask this.. but does anyone speak fluent Japanese? well enough to translate what is said? Cause once we know what is said, odds are alot of new things will become a bit clearer to us.

nevermind. found the translations.

go to www.kh2.co.uk and just read it

lol now i'm the one who says nevermind, i didn't saw that you already found them

Last edited:

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
and if you are to lazy to fo that here it is

Namine: You're... you're not meant to exist, really.
DiZ: So you came... the Keyblade's Chosen One.
BHK: Who are you saying that to? Me? Sora?
DiZ: What I need is a person who flies within the world of light and destroys the XIII Order.
Minnie: Welcome back!
Donald: This is Sora. He's our friend!
Sora: Mushu! It's been a while!
Sora: I'm called Sora!
Genie: I just loooove making people's eyes pop out in amazement!
Jack: Hey Barbossa! Give me my Black Pearl back!
Oogie Boogie: I appreciate this.
Shan-Yu: It's over!
Squall: Can we do it? Against that?
Cloud: It might be difficult if there was just one more of them.
Sora: The XIII Order!
??? (Beast?): What is he?
Sora: The Thriteenth Order... There's a thing called Nobodies that is created when a person with a strong heart becomes a Heartless. Those who control the Nobody are the XIII Order.
Xaldin: Once we obtain Kingdom Hearts we will become complete beings!
Unknown: The Keyblade... A truly wonderful power. The problem is the wielder...

diogo14

Setharoth said:
no there are only 5 there i chech at the end

check again they're in total 6 unknows i'm gonna try to post a pic

i can't post the picture... just try to pass it really slow you will see 5 unknows comming up near the one that summons them

Last edited:

AinzX

has anyone noticed that near the end of the trailer that Enigmatic man summons 5 other order members and not 4
(presuming that the fifth one he summons is axel) -
I agree with you

Last edited:

diogo14

RikuIsMine77 said:
To me Castle Oblivion and HB look the same if not focused on well. But I'm pretty sure it's HB.

Now about there being two girls in the Order. There's only one. Remember the picture of the Order?

yeah i remeber but in this trailer there seem to be 2 more (seem to be i'm not saying there is actually) because the Unknown in the middle (EM?) summons 5 and not 4 others unknowns and 2 of them looked like 2 girls

O

Orochi Yashiro

Wow, i saw Hollow Bastion, but never like this taht is great pic dude!

Yanos_Darkspawn

RikuIsMine77 said:
Maybe ones just small in stature. I'm quite sure that picture of the Order only had one girl with blonde hair in it. But you never know....

You mean Larxene? because she is from CoM, not KH2(as far as we know) We havent been introduced to any org woman this far in KH2, nor blonde neither black, is just assumption based on height and build(we could be wrong) This summoning is different both in place and number of members summoned that the previus one, so we never know

diogo14

RikuIsMine77 said:
I honestly thought all the Org. members were going to revive and come back in KH2.

it would be cool but i don´t think that's gonna happen... only Axel, EM and DiZ are coming back (i think)

Jacob Twilight

Yeah, EM definitly summons 5 unknowns- check the trailer at 2:09 to 2:10. I'm sure that one of them is a woman, even though in the journal it said that Larxerene was the only woman.

And I have proff that DiZ, Kairi or Riku arent in the XIII Org: They don't have "X" in their name :D

Sorry, that was bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back