• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the Ice Cream...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Sorry, but the instructions cleary say that an ice cream maker is needed. Sorry. Check if anyone else that you havent asked has one.

Riyu Chan

Actually, you can make it, I did anyways. You just put the mixture into an ice cube tray, or some container...and then you stick it in the freezer. It works out the same. Or you can make a mold out of tinfoil too. Pretty simple.

XxWhiteLightxX

I made some today, and I accidentally put too much salt in it. It tasted like biscuit dough. I also put in plastic popsicle molds, but they didnt slide out like I thought they would, so I'm making tinfoil lined cardboard ones that can be taken apart when the ice cream is done.

Riyu Chan

Riyu-chan owns? yay! Um you can just use regular salt... didn't know what sea salt was... Yeah, mine came out pretty gross, but then I melted it and mixed more sugar and vanilla. Putting whipped cream in probably helps too, didn't have any at the time. T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back