• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► About the ending.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

blank points

Awards
I have finally caught myself up on the ending of Union X, and I gotta say, what a ride! Upon re-watching the ending again, one character I find particularly fascinating is Sigard. Surprisingly, not a lot of people, on this forum at least, seem to be making much mention of him. Anyone else find him suspicious? As someone did point out, he seems to be using some kind of mobile phone to contact HQ. A mobile phone definitely seems out of place in Scala, and even the mention of HQ seems a bit odd as well. What i find most suspicious, however, is the fact that he apparently knew the Brain would show up. Now yes, maybe it could be that Ephemer told them this, but how would he know that Brain would end up there? Do you suppose it's possible that we will be seeing more of Sigard and this HQ in future games?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ephemer does have the Book of Prophecies. Maybe he used it to set events in motion that would guarantee Brain's return.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I think it's possible to see the HQ building and Sigard in DR. If Brain is Eraqus' grandfather that could put him around Sigard's age group meaning he could be a old man by the time of DR.

Back