• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the 2nd scene after the Roxas battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

It's been more than a year since KH2FM+ was released so I'm pretty sure most of you have already seen it. 1st of all, how did this happen? Did Roxas in that moment of his stumble retreat into his mind? 2nd of all, how did Axel get there? Didn't he already die (fade away)? And why does he look like Axel? I heard somewhere that during the novel somebody said "Axel didn't die nor did he fade away. He returned to his true self". So then it would only be natural if he looked like Ale (his true self or not). Or is this one of those moments when two conclusions which form the logical inversions of each other?

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Are you talking about the scene with Axel and Roxas sharing ice cream on the clocktower in Twilight Town?

The scene was a memory/flashback, wasn't it...? I guess that doesn't make much sense now that I think about it. Maybe it was a mental thing?

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
It couldn't have been a flashback, they were clearly saying goodbye for the last time. I think it was a mental thing; Axel even says something along the lines of, "Soon I won't be able to talk to your consciousness like this."

About his appearance, well, Roxas didn't look like Sora, did he? I think what happened was similar to Roxas' meeting with Namine after Sora and Kairi reunited. That's how they remembered each other. Plus, as it's not a physical meeting, so I think it's safe to say they can see or imagine things however they wish. I mean, how else would a couple of ice cream bars magically appear in Axel's hands?

Apparently Axel was restored, and went back to being Ale or whoever his Other was. Nobody knows what that means yet.

Detronilizer

The scene was happening inside Roxas' head. Roxas was saying a final goodbye to Axel, reflecting on each others' pasts, before Roxas returned to Sora.

Reina-ali

Mk, the scene at the clock tower was post axel getting defeated and post roxas returning to sora's body. Roxas even says, "Sora's waiting" or something like that. They're just having one final meet before they actually do return to their former selves: roxas to sora and maybe axel to ale (or maybe he just ceases to exist). It's basically to give the player and idea of the strong connection they have as friends, and that is why even though they were supposed to fade away, they could still meet each other. Also, it gives a clear idea of what their relationship was like while roxas was still part of the orgy. The interesting part is when they say, "See You later Axel/Partner," cause you wonder, will they really? And what will they be like? Or is it a depressing goodbye and seeya later that shows they know they actually won't see eachother again.

Sorry for the lengthy reply.

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back