• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About That McCartney...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should Jesse McCartney play Roxas?

• NO!!!!!!!!

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Yes, I think he should. I am a loser.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • McCartney can burn in hell!

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Well, we have no choice...

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas

I am ashamed that this is happening. Why Jesse McCartney? And he's probably al excited and reading what I just posted, well guess what? IT'S NOT FUNNY!

Who feels the same way? This is ridiculous.

KingdomSealer

I hope its fake, Jesse as Roxas!? I dont think sooo. It just dose not work out. Haley should do it along with Sora. Jesse probably cant act, only sing.

R

Riku's Dawn

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh please, stop complaining. They are horribly mainstream freaks of nature, but so were the voice actors of KH1. We hated them, but they were professional. The voice actors of KH1 did wonders, and I'm sure with disney pulling the shots, they know what they're doing.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
monkeybutt said:
Oh please, stop complaining. They are horribly mainstream freaks of nature, but so were the voice actors of KH1. We hated them, but they were professional. The voice actors of KH1 did wonders, and I'm sure with disney pulling the shots, they know what they're doing.
^ cant argue with that

Deadly Cloud

the hillary duff this is a lie, and im not sure if this article is ligit or not but i have no idea who this jesse person is (sorry if i sound n00bish) but with what everyone is saying here and over KHU he dosnt sound a very good person for this part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back