• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About That McCartney...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should Jesse McCartney play Roxas?

• NO!!!!!!!!

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Yes, I think he should. I am a loser.

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • McCartney can burn in hell!

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Well, we have no choice...

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cam ron 77

..Like i said before.....if you can take mickey mouse fighting alongside cloud and leon, you can take jesse mcartney.....

ShadoWanderer

Originally Posted by cam ron 77
..Like i said before.....if you can take mickey mouse fighting alongside cloud and leon, you can take jesse mcartney.....

I can't take jesse mccartney, if this is true... i would never see jesse as i use to...
and i still can't imagine his voice on Roxas... seem so wrong...

RikusDarkHalf

Ya half of you I beat dont even know who he is so just chill if he is it he is it, if he is not he is not. Lets just stop talking about this.

ShadoWanderer said:
I can't take jesse mccartney, if this is true... i would never see jesse as i use to...
and i still can't imagine his voice on Roxas... seem so wrong...
To bad what a bad way to losse false hope

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I see the video and somehow his voice really does not match on Roxas....so lets hope that he won't voice Roxas in the NA version.

Roxas

If you don't know who he is, go to google images and type in Jesse McCartney, and if you din't instantly die from looking at them you will see his gayness.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Once you get past the whole "teen idol" thing, think of his voice. It's perfect for Roxas.

kizzyke

Roxas' voice should be darker than Jesse's... I dare to say that Roxas shows a lot more courage than Jesse (watch Punk'd) and i don't think Jesse'll fit in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back