• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Terra and Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xaonschock

So I was thinking about when Master Xehanort said Sora and another one on the king's list belong to him now. I think it is Terra he is talking about but I am not sure. Maybe this has been mentioned before but is it possible he is talking about Ven? I am not sure Master Xehanort knows that Ven is in Sora's heart but who knows what he knows. If Master Xehanort did know where Ven's heart is and has Terra than he would have said Sora and two others on the list. I don't know it is just a thought. Let me know what you guys think

Original Sin

He was definitely referring to Terra.

He tried to find Ven to use his body as a vessel, knowing he was somewhere in Castle Oblivion, but only Aqua can find Ven.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Adding on to what Original Sin said, YMX comments about how Sora has hearts other than his own hinting that he at least (and by extension, probably MX) knows that Sora has someone else inside him.

Smithee

Awards
He was definitely referring to Terra.

He tried to find Ven to use his body as a vessel, knowing he was somewhere in Castle Oblivion, but only Aqua can find Ven.

Perhaps MX could have actually been referring to BBS-Terranort time-traveled from the past?

xaonschock

He May have been trying to find Ven's body yes. But I am not saying he is trying to use Ven just that he knows Ven is in Sora So he knows they are another light short. I don't think Master Xehanort would be refering to A Terra from a different timeline because that wouldn't leave them 2 lights short really.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
MX is refering to Terra. More than likely it is the present reconstructed Terra.

xaonschock

MX is refering to Terra. More than likely it is the present reconstructed Terra.

Thats what im thinking too. I just feel Xehanort would know about ven. So im thinking of other things too haha it just seems like the beat around the bush a lot with names in that scene.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Thats what im thinking too. I just feel Xehanort would know about ven. So im thinking of other things too haha it just seems like the beat around the bush a lot with names in that scene.

I think when it comes to Ventus, Xemnas was searching for him because he was an ideal candidate for a vessel. His body sits in a comma and missing his heart, completely defenseless in castle oblivion aside from the fact that only the creator of castle oblivion can navigate it and find the chamber of waking. With no heart in the body to resist him, Ventus' body would have been an easy vessel to control.

I also think the replica program was another back up plan in case the first Organization XIII failed to be of use as vessels. If they could just create a bunch of Xehanort replicas it would have made things much easier. Unfortunately for Xehanort, they could never seem to perfect the process of creating replicas. Xion was an imperfect replica and Riku Replica from the moment he was created wanted to show he was different from Riku and as such Riku Replica was far too independant to be a vessel.

Since they could never create a perfect replica, they deemed the replica program a failure and shut it down.

Smithee

Awards
If it wasn't for this scene (watch from 0:00 to 1:57):

[video=youtube;zYNnogO-DJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYNnogO-DJI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

.... then I could agree 100% that Terra is one of the 13.

Questions for Nomura:

1 - Why portray Terra as that confident if he's just going to lose?

2 - Why put Eraqus in there if he's just going to be useless?

As it stands right now, I can only agree about 50% that Terra is one of the 13.

Key Wielder

Awards

[video=youtube;zYNnogO-DJI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYNnogO-DJI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Questions for Nomura:

That's a good point, although even if Terra is the thirteenth darkness, that doesn't mean Eraqus has been useless. It's a widespread theory that he will eventually leave that side and become one of the seven lights, in which case Eraqus's light remaining in his heart might be a huge factor in making that happen. Mr. Nomura has said that eventually Xehanort would have 100% control over whoever has his heart within them (their heart would be swallowed completely), so perhaps Eraqus has kept that from happening to Terra so he can maintain some control and eventually break free. It's all just guesswork at this point, but we don't know enough yet.

As for his confidence, Sora was pretty confident that they would both become masters and we see where that went. xD Seriously, though, being a darkness doesn't mean he's lost; it just means he hasn't won yet.

Youniquee

Awards

Questions for Nomura:

Terra isn't going to be one of the 13 darknesses for ever. Nomura is giving us a clue that he will break out of it, by showing how confident he is. But for now, as it stands he is one of the 13 darknesses (Terranort).

I understand why people think he is one of them..

xaonschock

Terra isn't going to be one of the 13 darknesses for ever. Nomura is giving us a clue that he will break out of it, by showing how confident he is. But for now, as it stands he is one of the 13 darknesses (Terranort).

I understand why people think he is one of them..

Are you talking about Terranort from BBS? Because if that is the Terra they have than with the 13 than that says nothing of the current form of Terra. If there is one.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Even if he'll inevitably break free of MX's grip, Terra still has the potential to be a darkness around the time of the next X-Blade's forging.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Seeing as the 13 darknesses are Xehanorts who could have been assembled from different times, i think he is referring to Terranort. No one knows what happened between the time the X-Blade exploded, and when Aqua found him at Radiant Garden. Why did he appear at Radiant Garden?

Also, with all this time travel stuff, who's to say Ansem SoD and Xemnas are nobody/heartless of Apprentice Xehanort? They could easily be a heartless/nobody of any of the other Xehanorts.

What if Ansem the Wise, wanting to unlock AX's past (his amnesia) placed some data inside him, just as he did with Sora, and when he was banished, he was somehow able to control AX and went and attacked all the other apprentices (as revenge)?
It is clear when AX attacks, his eyes are brown/orange and not yellow/golden.

KH can really go into any direction now thanks to time travel... retcons everywhere...

Dclone

Isn't Terra's current body Ansem SoD? My question is: when Ansem became a Heartless, what happened to Terra's heart? We know Ansem became his own Heartless, but Terra is left a mystery.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Isn't Terra's current body Ansem SoD? My question is: when Ansem became a Heartless, what happened to Terra's heart? We know Ansem became his own Heartless, but Terra is left a mystery.

Ansem SoD was a floating heart without a body, Xemnas is the body. Nevertheless though, as DDD shows us that Ansem and Xemnas are both bigger douches than we actually thought it probably doesn't mean much anyways.
Terra's heart is fused together with Xehanorts that's the last information we have together with that inside Terra's heart there's Eraqus', much like Kairi's heart was in Sora's during KH1, and that Terra's body is a vessel for Xehanort, as confirmed by the old coot himself in DDD.

What this actually means and their current state is indeed a mystery, but that is supposed to be so:

DDD Ultimania said:
Q: What happened to Terra's heart and body?
A: In this game, Master Xehanort does not appear in the form of Terra-Xehanort when he transferred his heart, but as the old man he was before he took control of Terra's body. During the revival, what happened to Terra's body, and Terra's heart that was in opposition to Xehanort's control? In Kingdom Hearts, Birth by Sleep, it is to be considered that it was thought the whereabouts of the heart of Terra's master, Eraqus rested within his body.

That we know nothing about the status of Terra's heart is wanted by Nomura and co.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ventus would be interesting. If MX is able to some how get him, well his heart isn't in his body. Would make it really easy to put in a fragment of his heart into Ventus and control him.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ventus would be interesting. If MX is able to some how get him, well his heart isn't in his body. Would make it really easy to put in a fragment of his heart into Ventus and control him.

Well, why do you think Xemnas was searching like crazy for Ven in Castle Oblivion, huh? There was a potential unoccupied vessel lying around.
Ven's body is safe though since only Aqua can find it.
Axel searched several days for the chamber of Waking twice during Days, once on Xemnas' and once on Saix's orders and he never was able to find it.
And Aqua will only lead someone (which we all know will be Sora alone) to Ven's chamber when it serves to finally wake him up.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, why do you think Xemnas was searching like crazy for Ven in Castle Oblivion, huh? There was a potential unoccupied vessel lying around.
Ven's body is safe though since only Aqua can find it.
Axel searched several days for the chamber of Waking twice during Days, once on Xemnas' and once on Saix's orders and he never was able to find it.
And Aqua will only lead someone (which we all know will be Sora alone) to Ven's chamber when it serves to finally wake him up.
I was just saying that it was interesting ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back