• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Sora's choice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
So would Sora and Namine's relationship deepen more then if the game plot changed because I would so like that. Anyway, I'm sure it'd make things totally different and that Roxas and Axel would probably team up with Sora later and that the game would be way different and maybe more exciting! XD

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
The castle memories would make him more prepared for Org. 13, but he have tosacrifice his memories of his friends.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I expect the story would have been very different. First of all, KH2 would have begun soon after COM and there would be no 358/2 days. Sora, Donald, and Goofy probably would have met up with Diz, Mickey, and Riku not too long after Riku fought XH.

Xemnas would be trying to get both Xion and Roxas to pledge absoloute loyalty to him so he would have 2 keyblade weilders to combat SRM.

It would be a more tense situation for Organization XIII than KH2 was. Roxas and Xion would probably refuse to join with Sora but may later on help him defeat Xemnas once they discovered how evil Xemnas was. Axel would of course follow Roxas and Xion and join Sora's team.

The organization would use Kairi as a hostage but since Sora does'nt remember her it might not bother him, however it would bother Riku and Mickey and once they explain things to Sora, he would be pissed at the organization.

So after Xemnas is killed, Kairi would be hurt that Sora forgot her and it would end as a bitter sweet game.

This exactly.
You basically summed up what Iwas thinking to a tee

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There wouldn't be no 358/2 Days. It'd just be shorter. Xion would still be around. Who knows how it would've all worked out.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
Just a thought. If Sora chose the castle memories, would he still have to stay in a pod?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
I don't see how the game would be better when he'd just be Namine's slave basically. Doesn't sound too exciting to me.

Not neccessarilly; Sora would have gained a sense of self after leanring all about Namine, plus she wouldn't want him to be her slave outside of fanfics.

It would make Rain happy

Hellyeah

The castle memories would make him more prepared for Org. 13, but he have tosacrifice his memories of his friends.

Riku was coming to find him anyway. And Kairi who?

Just a thought. If Sora chose the castle memories, would he still have to stay in a pod?

Most likely not, because he went in there while he was regaining his old memories, which he gives up in this scenario.

roXas_shadow

Yeah the game will be different for....
1.Riku and Sora will finally stop fighting over kairi.
2.Namine would have the perfect weapon to get revenge against organization 13.
3.Roxas wouldn't have to join with him during KH2.
4.Xemnas plans for Kingdom Hearts would be put on hold.

A

Azrael

So would Sora and Namine's relationship deepen more then if the game plot changed because I would so like that. Anyway, I'm sure it'd make things totally different and that Roxas and Axel would probably team up with Sora later and that the game would be way different and maybe more exciting! XD

Sora and Namine's relationship would hit romantic friendship at the very most although it would suck to end up have Nami be asborbed by the daywalker bitch that is Kairi.

Roxas and Axel and perhaps even Xion could had been party members for Sora.

We might have had RokuOle and RiXion like I always wanted. :D

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Ah yes I can imagine him finally getting close to Nami, then Kairi comes along and absorbs her and is all "hi sora"

And he's all "cock blocker"

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Sora didn't forget Riku (he thought the Replica was the real thing for awile), Donald, or Goofy because they were all in CO together. Namine would probably tell Sora about Nobodies, and then pretty much everything else that was said.

Heartless Person

Because you know i'm better...
You know I"m still trying to figure that out?
Sora didn't forget Riku (he thought the Replica was the real thing for awile), Donald, or Goofy because they were all in CO together. Namine would probably tell Sora about Nobodies, and then pretty much everything else that was said.

since he saw the replica in castle oblivion he couldn't forget about riku, but he still would have forgotten about kairi.

K

kingdomfighter5

But namine and kairi would eventually become whole. I dont think its possible for them to stay separate forever. I mean roxas and sora merged even though roxas didnt want to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back