• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Setzer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilex

Zari said:
xD I think I'd probably feel pretty bad if her VA got on here at some point and read all of the comments about her voice acting...

I wouldn't. She should have tried not to sound like a 4th grader reading out of a textbook.

Vilex

Zari said:
xD I guess you have a point...but I got past Vivi's voice. He was just too...VIVI!...not to.
Yeah, I 'spose, but they dumbed him down a lot! He was one of the deepest characters ever in a FF game (sure as hell deeper than Cloud...). Here he was just a dumb, peer-pressured kid. A dumb peer-pressured kid controlled by beings without souls at some points.

ordaXjn

well Tetsuya approved for the VA and that must mean what he wanted him/her to sound like......so its not about what you want it to sound like.....its tetsuya's creation...he should get to pick what it sounds like not u guys...i was fine with their voices

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah it was good....from what i have seen and heard and i have heard his japenes voice in AC and i put his voice on high and made him and cloud and all that sound like chipmunks it was so funny :D

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol hearing spehy and cloud and all that in chipmunk voices was funnny XD even the one winged angel song soundedit was being sung like chipmunks with helium :D

brown

setzer was dumb in kh2 he should have been a cooler and had a bigger part, same for vivi. setzer also had a dumb outfit

Fire Tears

How do you play against Setzer. Whenever I go to Twighlight Town and try to battle him, the man tell me I don't have enough experience for Seifer, much less Setzer.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
He dresses with his stomach showing. Girls do that, men do not. That is why I hate KH-ified Setzer, and he shall burn in the endless flames of my wall of shame in the gas station bathroom.

Roxas Sorrows

Yeah, I got bored on Proud, and let him kill me. It took him forever with the gap between his attack. Halfway through I just got up and yelled " YOU SLOW SON OF A BITCH!" Then I hit him ONCE and I almost won.

I lost, got the medal, which helps more than the Champions Belt,[in my opinion]
But I have one question:
HOW THE HELL DID I END UP WITH THE TROPHY?!?!?! I DIDN'T WIN, SO WHAT'S UP WITH THE TROPHY?

Yes I know what everyone is going to answer:
"You have to get the trophy or it'll ruin the storyline!"
But Square-Enix got lazy and decided not to make a scene with Setzer [the soda.>.<] giving the trophy to Roxas because he said he would make Roxas's losing "worth while".

That Setzer soda thing brought something back to me, from an earlier post.
ISeeDisneyPpl911, I seem to recall you calling Setzer "queer" because of the purple outfit. That's stereo-typing. Just because someone wears purple clothing doesn't make them homosexual. And it seems that the un-informed stereo-types like yourself, Jillian, are the ones ruining our country. Thank you, and good-night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back