• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about SE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
well, not sure if anyone has noticed this, but it seems that everything is sort of more metallic.

the keyblades, more metallic, not all kiddie like.

the knights, their armour, duh.

the big thing behind terra, looks more metal than anything in kh2 or kh.

its alot more mature and alot better graphics and great art went into it.

Sanctuary Keeper

Yeah, Nomura has a knack for modernizing things as fast as possible. At one point he was criticized for using too many 'zipper-designs' for all characters he created. He has a zipper fetish XD

Omega_Sora

Website
www.myspace.com
yep but i think that was put in the ending to make it look better...remeber for those who see star wars...the 4-6 movie darth vader was so bad at handling the light saber..he didnt jump and do things in the air...but in the 3 movie he was an expert...he was like a sora handling the light saber too well...but is only because tec hnology and imagination...everytime you see the first part of a sequel but the second part came first than the first part..you will see a lot of changes !!!...ok soo anybody I hope you understands XD

Athel

Machinist
hey probably just did it to show how much the series will start to take a more of the "end of the world" theme.

Lexias08

Isnt the thing in back of him a geant creature he defeated, but ya the graphics were amazing and this game i hope will be amazing.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
im not really sure wut the creature is, im thinking its like a new boss or sumthing. but just imagine wut teh sound will be like when you attack with those metal keyblades against other metal things. it wuold sound...cool. XP

RomiALaMode

Metal suits the new Keyblade War sub-series soo much better :) Hopefully there will be CGI graphics to accompany this game as well.

Apollo

Silver Member
ya I agree too!!!!! it does make it look better I hope the same with CGI graphics too!

Aqua

I really like the designs in the new secret endings as well. As for the graphics, I hope with new technology they can keep the same level of graphics throughout the game instead of just being higher quality at the beginning and the end.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i think that the CGI in the game should be sweet, and also it would be alot better if it was for hte xbox 360 cuz its just way awesome!!! have you ever seen the in game graphics for gears? its amazing! im just using gears and 360 cuz i love the console and hte game.

BTW THIS IS MY FREAKING 1000th POST BOOYA!!! BYAH!!! WOOT!!!!IM GONNA BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER SOON!!! YEAH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back