• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About save files and trophies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizel

Recently I downloaded Dead or Alive 5 Last Round on my ps4 and it asked me if i want to import a save from my ps3. So I've been thinking for some time now and this got me thinking even more, is there any chance we will be able to import our 1.5 and 2.5 saves from the ps3 to the ps4? I don't now how this things work at all that's why I'm asking if there's anyone who knows if this is even possible. I'm very near completing everything in kh1 and kh2 and getting all the trophies on my ps3 and I'd hate it if i have to do everything from the beginning on the ps4. If anyone knows how this things work and this is impassible is there any chance that we will at list be able to keep the trophies?

EDIT: I just found out that save transfer is possible for the Final Fantasy X remaster from the ps3 to the ps4 so now I have my hopes up even more. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
We're all wondering this as well. I have completed the platinums for all of 1.5 and 2.5 and I am not planning on doing it again for the PS4 versions if the trophies don't carry over like they do with FFX HD. I'm sure it's possible, although with Square boosting the framerate of the entire collection, I wonder if it'll be possible to convert PS3 saves to PS4 since it wont be like FFX's transfer where it just further boosted the graphics and little else.

CNash

FFX HD already had an independent cloud saving system at launch, to facilitate transfers between the PS3 and Vita versions. It was probably very easy for SE to adapt this for the PS4 release as well.

For KH 1.5/2.5 to have this kind of system, they would need to deploy a patch for both PS3 titles just to enable it. Patches are expensive to produce, both in terms of raw cost and developer time. So it's less likely that this will happen.... but not impossible.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Even if they're not cross-save, I really hope they keep the same trophy lists. It's way too much for having to redo all those trophies.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
I don't have a problem buying the games again. I do have a major problem if I have to play the games all over again. Cross-save please. Cross-save is a must.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
I really can't see cross saves not happening. I'd be a bit upset if they didn't. They included cross saves with games as recent as World Of Final Fantasy.

I am growing a bit tired of buying the same games over and over though. This is honestly the gaming generation of HD remastered from previous consoles. And now with KH and FFX: we have remasters of remasters. Why have backwards compatibility when gamers will just keep buying the same games over again.

Not that I'm any less guilty of it. >_>

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I really can't see cross saves not happening. I'd be a bit upset if they didn't. They included cross saves with games as recent as World Of Final Fantasy.

I am growing a bit tired of buying the same games over and over though. This is honestly the gaming generation of HD remastered from previous consoles. And now with KH and FFX: we have remasters of remasters. Why have backwards compatibility when gamers will just keep buying the same games over again.

Not that I'm any less guilty of it. >_>

To be honest as long as there still are some additions, it's fine to me. Like KH1.5+2.5 has 60 fps and FF X for PS4 had the original OST and not only the remastered one. Sure, it's still a lot of money, but it's better than "only" a re-release.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
The main reason I'm repurchasing it is just to have the entire KH series in one nice package. Well, except 2.8. But I have a feeling they'll eventually make another version where that is included as well.

and honestly I've never really understood or noticed the difference with games running at 60f ps. That's just me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back