• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About ruler of the skies... (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
You know the heartless boss that's in days that's in neverland in the final visit, well, for me, it took me up to, from 2009 to 2013 to beat it, just a few weeks or so before the remaster was released, did anyone else have an easier time, or just as hard if not harder time, what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
I've never played Days but I have heard horror stories about that boss. Countless times.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I've never played Days but I have heard horror stories about that boss. Countless times.
With good reason, it took me at least 5 years to beat this boss, and this would be the only reason to avoid days as a game and instead just watch the movie, your not missing anything important by just watching the movie, just my advice, but it is a fun game, and that's your choice, actually there's a boss similar to it in the Caribbean in KH3, I think it's supposed to be the same heartless type, but it's toned down a great deal' or maybe it's just because you can use a controller this time, Ethier way, a thousand times more easier than the one in days.

Last edited:

vaderskywalker

Awards
I have to clarify something; it was a Christmas gift that I got in 2009, so I guess it would be four years and not five, Ethier way, it took me a long time to beat it.

Back