• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Riku's last name...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Okay, I didn't know where to put this because it's just about Riku's last name... My friends and I were thinking of his last name, I said it was Sexy, my other friend said it was Hot and my other friend said it was Smexy, then we all laughed. But we haven't made a finaly conclusion.

So, just asking, what do you think his last name is?:confused:

Rix

:)
Awards
Eh. Does it really matter if he has a last name or not? So far we haven't heard the last name of Sora, Kairi or anyone so I doubt that we will hear about any last names in the future either. It is not that important anyways.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
not_important.jpg

C

Colours

Yes, It really doesn't matter.
~Though I don't think that anyone on that game
has a last name.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
its not imprtant but it would be very helpfull to us because we would know who is related to who

Rix

:)
Awards
^You mean like fmily relations? I don't know if you have noticed, but family and family relations is very unimportant in KH.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
No, he dosn't. No one in KH has a last name.. well, no one made for KH has a last name.

Prince Zuko

Cloud Strife, Squall leonheart,Mickey Mouse, etc ?

They already have last names and history in FF and Disney. The original KH characters simply don't have last names that we know of, because it's clearly, like family in KH, not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back