• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Riku...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

diogo14

In the TGS 2005 trailer you get to see an unknown with a blade that looks like riku's... is it him? Just asking to be sure

Last edited:

RikuIsMine77

Website
www.freewebs.com
Spoilers below!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There used to be this long post full of information about KH2 filled with spoilers. It's been said that Riku and Soras perspectives differ so much that Riku and Sora end up fighting eachother again. The world of dragons is the second world you go to after Hollow Bastion. Riku is suppose to being the ruler over that world, and possibly the boss.

diogo14

i know that riku is in the Order but i just needed to be sure that it was him... men... i wich i was a japanese to get the game sooner... well thks again

diogo14

RikuIsMine77 said:

There used to be this long post full of information about KH2 filled with spoilers. It's been said that Riku and Soras perspectives differ so much that Riku and Sora end up fighting eachother again. The world of dragons is the second world you go to after Hollow Bastion. Riku is suppose to being the ruler over that world, and possibly the boss.

About this post what happened to it? Do you know where it is?

Sorry for double post...

Last edited:

DualWeilder-Sora

RikuIsMine77 said:

I highly doubt that but it would be so cool if it were true.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
riku and sora fight because they have different perspectives of what darkness is...
was it confirmed that riku was in the order? i mean confirmed by nomura....
and dont say cus he wears the coat cus mickey wears the coat and he's mostlikely not in the order...also, i dont think that u'll fight riku in the beginning of the game... but mayb u do c him...
i would believe that riku is trying 2 fight off the order 2 because so is diz...and riku met diz...he might help him...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
It's been said that Riku and Soras perspectives differ so much that Riku and Sora end up fighting eachother again. The world of dragons is the second world you go to after Hollow Bastion. Riku is suppose to being the ruler over that world, and possibly the boss..

okay they most likely will fight but i seriously doubt that he is the ruler of that world. it hasn't said anything, and when and where did it say that HB was one of the first levels?

It's because Riku is in the Order, and wasn't it mentioned Sora is trying to fight off the Order, and that the Order is the bad guys in KH2?

WAIT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

just because he has the pwnage suit doesn't mean that he is part of the order. He still does have a heart you know!

Askman

I think that DiZ convinced Riku and Mickey to go undercover into the Organization in order to gather some kind of useful information; I'm thinking that DiZ is setting up something very big and very nasty revolving around Sora, BHK, Mickey, and Riku, the ones we know right now who can wield Keyblades.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
when was this supposed spoiler released are you talking about that kid he later said he made the whole thing up. either way riku cant be in the order because he has a heart and also riku and sora will most likely fight again because riku is probably undercover and doesnt want to tell sora what his real mission is and sora(being the idiot he is) will fight riku thinking he is in the order.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
dude..they fight because sora has a different perspective of what darkness is >_>...d@mn...
also..diz wants 2 destroy the order so u can pretty much scratch the "undercover to gather information" thing...
every1 in the order knows who riku, sora, and the king are..oviously...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
<sarcasm> Zexion created the fake Sora with the keyblade so what if the org member with the sword eater is fake. Plus Zexion was absorbed by the RR. Maybe when the RR was destroyed Zexion took his appearance and weapon???~~!!!shiFT0rz@2211!!11!!!</sarcasm>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back