• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Riku... (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
I've thought about this ever since DDD, but I think Riku was norted in KH1, there are references to it in COM, and KH2, for example, they keep referring to XH being in Riku's heart, but really it was a peice of Xehanort's heart, and that piece got destroyed in KH2 when Ansem's device exploded, and this explains how Riku replica was norted, when Vexen copied Riku, he also unintentionally copied that piece of Xehanort's heart, what are your thoughts.

D

Deleted member 246005

I've thought about this ever since DDD, but I think Riku was norted in KH1, there are references to it in COM, and KH2, for example, they keep referring to XH being in Riku's heart, but really it was a peice of Xehanort's heart, and that piece got destroyed in KH2 when Ansem's device exploded, and this explains how Riku replica was norted, when Vexen copied Riku, he also unintentionally copied that piece of Xehanort's heart, what are your thoughts.
He was possessed by Seeker of Darkness back in the 1st game.

So he could be considered a survivor of being Norted.

XAndrew

Awards

Riku Was definitely Norted in KH1. And definitely still had a piece of Xehanort in him all throughout COM/Re COM, Days and up to the end of 2. Wish the whole yellow eye concept existed in KH1 though. Lol.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It does feel Riku should've had a nobody at some point. Heck, maybe it's this guy:

Back