• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Riku and his Limit...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
...anyone find it funny that part of the Riku and Sora limit is XIII Swords or Blades or whatever? Cause Nomura is currently working on FFXIII Versus, and the main character has about XIII blades like that??

And on a side-note.. I don't really think there will be a FFVII remake.. not for awhile. If all the FF developers are tapped doing THREE FFXIII games, what talent could do the FFVII remake?

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
MrSparkle07 said:
...anyone find it funny that part of the Riku and Sora limit is XIII Swords or Blades or whatever? Cause Nomura is currently working on FFXIII Versus, and the main character has about XIII blades like that??

And on a side-note.. I don't really think there will be a FFVII remake.. not for awhile. If all the FF developers are tapped doing THREE FFXIII games, what talent could do the FFVII remake?

Orginization XIII is more likely where it came from (that and XIII is appearing alot)
I would think the three games will be mostly alike at heart, they do multible projects all the time.

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I don't think FFXIII have anything to do with KHII....I just not right!But this FFXIII look really interesting though!Three FFXIII game look really cool 1.In FFXIII we play as a girl (I think) 2.In FF versus XIII (I think) we would play a guy here! And in the mobile....Well...I have no idea XD I have never play a ff game or kh game in mobile XD

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
5 Kings of Twilight said:
Final Fantasy Versus XII is a game? I thought it was a movie.

Nah, it's an action-oreinted game, probably a bit like KH than it will be FF. The regular FF title will be turn based. And then theres the cell phone game.

Dont let the Advent Children team working on Versus fool you, it's still a game. I wonder how it links together with the others.

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
Lilly said:
I don't think FFXIII have anything to do with KHII....I just not right!But this FFXIII look really interesting though!Three FFXIII game look really cool 1.In FFXIII we play as a girl (I think) 2.In FF versus XIII (I think) we would play a guy here! And in the mobile....Well...I have no idea XD I have never play a ff game or kh game in mobile XD

It could always be a Transsexual. XD. I can't wait for XIII on the serious note.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
rofl if it wasn't Final Fantasy I would say FF versus 13 is kh3, but anyways, I think it is just a coincidence. Nomura only has so much imagination.

And as for FF7 remake... THEY BETTER MAKE IT! I would give anything for an ff7 remake... anything except kh3.

I am a machineee

Website
profile.myspace.com
Kairi's Heart said:
rofl if it wasn't Final Fantasy I would say FF versus 13 is kh3, but anyways, I think it is just a coincidence. Nomura only has so much imagination.

And as for FF7 remake... THEY BETTER MAKE IT! I would give anything for an ff7 remake... anything except kh3.

Well as far as a FFVII remake goes... you guys should read this:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/709/709775p1.html

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
MrSparkle07 said:
Well as far as a FFVII remake goes... you guys should read this:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/709/709775p1.html

*sigh* yes, I read that, but everything Nomura says about those subjects are completely pointless. He just says everthing that we already know and people are oooohhh ahhhh at his wisdom. He is just trying to get us off his backs, such as when we ask about kh3.. But I will not get off his back! No way! I like piggie back rides (I'll get off once we get kh3 and ff7 remake)

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Kairi's Heart said:
*sigh* yes, I read that, but everything Nomura says about those subjects are completely pointless. He just says everthing that we already know and people are oooohhh ahhhh at his wisdom. He is just trying to get us off his backs, such as when we ask about kh3.. But I will not get off his back! No way! I like piggie back rides (I'll get off once we get kh3 and ff7 remake)

Then you'll jump back on for KH4 and FF7: AC the game haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back