• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

About Riku and his Limit...



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
1,161
Awards
0
Age
33
Location
California
Website
profile.myspace.com
...anyone find it funny that part of the Riku and Sora limit is XIII Swords or Blades or whatever? Cause Nomura is currently working on FFXIII Versus, and the main character has about XIII blades like that??

And on a side-note.. I don't really think there will be a FFVII remake.. not for awhile. If all the FF developers are tapped doing THREE FFXIII games, what talent could do the FFVII remake?
 

SOLDIER Cloud

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
1,055
Awards
0
Age
33
MrSparkle07 said:
...anyone find it funny that part of the Riku and Sora limit is XIII Swords or Blades or whatever? Cause Nomura is currently working on FFXIII Versus, and the main character has about XIII blades like that??

And on a side-note.. I don't really think there will be a FFVII remake.. not for awhile. If all the FF developers are tapped doing THREE FFXIII games, what talent could do the FFVII remake?
Orginization XIII is more likely where it came from (that and XIII is appearing alot)
I would think the three games will be mostly alike at heart, they do multible projects all the time.
 

Lilly

New member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
802
Awards
0
Age
29
Location
In Twilight Town ^_^
Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
I don't think FFXIII have anything to do with KHII....I just not right!But this FFXIII look really interesting though!Three FFXIII game look really cool 1.In FFXIII we play as a girl (I think) 2.In FF versus XIII (I think) we would play a guy here! And in the mobile....Well...I have no idea XD I have never play a ff game or kh game in mobile XD
 

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
1,161
Awards
0
Age
33
Location
California
Website
profile.myspace.com
5 Kings of Twilight said:
Final Fantasy Versus XII is a game? I thought it was a movie.
Nah, it's an action-oreinted game, probably a bit like KH than it will be FF. The regular FF title will be turn based. And then theres the cell phone game.

Dont let the Advent Children team working on Versus fool you, it's still a game. I wonder how it links together with the others.
 

The Ultima Crest

New member
Joined
Apr 4, 2005
Messages
450
Awards
0
Age
29
Location
At your house having sex with your mother....XD
Lilly said:
I don't think FFXIII have anything to do with KHII....I just not right!But this FFXIII look really interesting though!Three FFXIII game look really cool 1.In FFXIII we play as a girl (I think) 2.In FF versus XIII (I think) we would play a guy here! And in the mobile....Well...I have no idea XD I have never play a ff game or kh game in mobile XD
It could always be a Transsexual. XD. I can't wait for XIII on the serious note.
 

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Joined
Apr 9, 2006
Messages
1,038
Awards
0
Location
Destiny Islands
rofl if it wasn't Final Fantasy I would say FF versus 13 is kh3, but anyways, I think it is just a coincidence. Nomura only has so much imagination.

And as for FF7 remake... THEY BETTER MAKE IT! I would give anything for an ff7 remake... anything except kh3.
 

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Joined
Aug 26, 2005
Messages
1,161
Awards
0
Age
33
Location
California
Website
profile.myspace.com
Kairi's Heart said:
rofl if it wasn't Final Fantasy I would say FF versus 13 is kh3, but anyways, I think it is just a coincidence. Nomura only has so much imagination.

And as for FF7 remake... THEY BETTER MAKE IT! I would give anything for an ff7 remake... anything except kh3.

Well as far as a FFVII remake goes... you guys should read this:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/709/709775p1.html
 

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Joined
Apr 9, 2006
Messages
1,038
Awards
0
Location
Destiny Islands
MrSparkle07 said:
Well as far as a FFVII remake goes... you guys should read this:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/709/709775p1.html
*sigh* yes, I read that, but everything Nomura says about those subjects are completely pointless. He just says everthing that we already know and people are oooohhh ahhhh at his wisdom. He is just trying to get us off his backs, such as when we ask about kh3.. But I will not get off his back! No way! I like piggie back rides (I'll get off once we get kh3 and ff7 remake)
 

Veritas

Is Retired.
Joined
May 6, 2006
Messages
1,989
Awards
0
Age
29
Location
Denver, CO
Website
www.myspace.com
Kairi's Heart said:
*sigh* yes, I read that, but everything Nomura says about those subjects are completely pointless. He just says everthing that we already know and people are oooohhh ahhhh at his wisdom. He is just trying to get us off his backs, such as when we ask about kh3.. But I will not get off his back! No way! I like piggie back rides (I'll get off once we get kh3 and ff7 remake)
Then you'll jump back on for KH4 and FF7: AC the game haha.
 
Top