• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About release dates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKing'sGuard

This is not a release date forum but rather a couple patterns I've noticed.

First off I don't know when Kingdom Hearts 2 is going to be released but on several game sites (Ign.com, 1up.com, Gamespot.com, gamestop.com, and ebworld.com to name a few) there is a clear anticipation for not just the game to come out but also a release date! I've never seen an RPG hyped as much as KH2. On gamestop and ebgames Kingdom Hearts 2 is a primary headline in the Playstation columns and yet no official release date is known. Also, if you look at all of the dates, KH2 is expected to be released after all of the other headliner games listed. Clearly this must be a game they want to promote if it's headlined and doesn't have a release date stamped to it! If KH2 is expected to come out soon and no release date is known by anyone what does that mean? Simply put, IT'S COMING! SE could announce it any day now! Yes, I know we're all going nuts after completing KH1 for the 10th time and we're a little exhausted with the repetition from COM but KH2 will be here soon enough.

If the promotions for Kh2 continue at their current pace, we should see either a SE conference soon or it could easily be leaked in next months PSM magazine within their big KH2 article or it may be leaked universally in all the game magazines. It's not so much we want the game now but we want to know when we can get it! Cause ya can't play KH2 without having it in your hands right? Oh who am I kidding I want to play it badly (LOL)

saixlonghorn21

yea next monh is the march issue and EGM has an eclusive intreview with normaru if the EGM staff is smart they will ask him the release datei f they dont i will soak my hands in baby powder and slap them

Straw_Hat

saixlonghorn21 said:
yea next monh is the march issue and EGM has an eclusive intreview with normaru if the EGM staff is smart they will ask him the release datei f they dont i will soak my hands in baby powder and slap them

and ill take pictures to show to their mammas:D

TheKing'sGuard

I did read the rules Krimedog I just wanted to show a trend about how KH is anticipated by more then just the fans and it will be here soon. I never said anything about an official release date and no I don't want anyone to post speculation but the date is coming soon that's all we know.

P.S. Thanks for the support Straw_Hat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back