• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Re:CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Re:CoM Gonna Be Edited?

• Probably so.

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • I don't know, Hopefully not.

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ore012

One wishes to know but it is not paradise.
Website
www.youtube.com
Do you think S-E Will edit some parts from the remake of the game?
For example: Vexens Death or Zexions Death Etc.
They Also Did edit Kingdom Hearts 2 and probably the first.
Do you think because I saw clips of the remake and I don't think It should be edited out.

Last edited:

i_luv_sora4ever

Website
www.youtube.com
Well,IF they Edit it,which they proabbly will,I DO know of some parts that would be illegal in america to put in a game for kids{even though adults play it too}.Sora says "What The Hell Is Wrong With You!"in Twilight Town in RE:CoM,so,they might edit that out.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I hope not, but we can't have Kingdom hearts being sued be a stupid parents Organization. Unless they give the game an E10+ Rating for mild cursing. Did Vexen say "hell" in the orginal games for the American verison?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Wait, I thougt that there was cursing in CoM for gameboy advance in america.

Wasn't that a child's game rated E or E10, or is it different for gameboy advance games?:confused:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No, I dont think so. Cause they didn't edit out really anything in the Original CoM for GBA. I sure hope not. But Hey I could be wrong. Maybe someone else can tell you otherwise.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Sadly, yes they probably will. Although in the GBA version they did, I doubt they'll keep it in. They even edit Axel catching FIRE for christ's sakes.

Riku77

Like everyone else has already said, they probably will. Since Disney is in America I guess that they might not want one of there games to have cursing in it but who knows?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Well you have to realize that little kids might take the wrong impression, so there probably going to edit most of the parts, and I really can't remember when Disney had swearing in there video games, and KH CoM back then they where a little bit careless, so don't be surprised if instead of hell they put heck, I mean hell isn't a swear word.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Ugh.. yeah, I'm sure that they'll edit a few of the scenes and take out some cursing. Stupid parental organizations..

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I sure hope not.
Zexy deserves all his glory.
And Vexen's death is purty sweet.

A

Azrael

Do you think S-E Will edit some parts from the remake of the game?
For example: Vexens Death or Zexions Death Etc.
They Also Did edit Kingdom Hearts 2 and probably the first.
Do you think because I saw clips of the remake and I don't think It should be edited out.

I really hope not, but they will.

After all, Axel said hell in Re:CoM xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back