• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Re:chain of memories bonuses (the japan version)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FantasyKing

For what I know, in the final mix II version you would unlock some cool bonuses on re:chain of memories if you had a final mix II save file in the same memory card.

So what I want to know is, which bonuses were those?

Thanks in advance.

FantasyKing

Much appreciated!!! Another question...

The final mix II has voiceover in english what about the subtitles?! Any option available to change them from japanese to english?!

Thanks in advance.

Candylanger

Awards
I assume you mean Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. No, you can't change the subtitles from Japanese to English, since the Final Mix games only came out in Japan, so it's only Japanese subtitles.

FantasyKing

I assume you mean Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix. No, you can't change the subtitles from Japanese to English, since the Final Mix games only came out in Japan, so it's only Japanese subtitles.

That's bad for the westerners who would like to get the game (like moi) since the new exclusive added cutscenes have japanese voices only... I would not understand it...

I hate these japan exclusives make us look least fans than Japanese people...

Too bad for them we will get at least an extra boss in bbs muah aha ha

(but then nomura comes and announce bbs final mix III for japan and crush our hearts for a third time)...

hope it doesn't go that way.

State

Awards
Japanese got more content because KH2 was rushed, meaning that Nomura didn't to put everything he wanted. There's also how Japanese buy more "Director's Cut" edition games than Western fans.

FantasyKing

Japanese got more content because KH2 was rushed, meaning that Nomura didn't to put everything he wanted. There's also how Japanese buy more "Director's Cut" edition games than Western fans.

We don't buy more because they simply don't release those editions in the west, What chance do we have of buying something which is not for sale in the country where we live...

That's it I'm going to learn Japanese!!!

Sayonara- goodbye
Arigato- thanks

wow learned a lot already haha!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back