• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About Larxene's real name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
We know the first 6 members of the Organization XIII real names and they are Ansem's assistants and test subjects.....

Somehow, I went to wikipedia n notice that Larxene's name is Relena....it says her name seems to be Relena....with her name highlight in bold and also it says on background story of the Organization XIII that the origins of 6-11 is unknown...nt 12

Also her background story on her origin is not reveal yet though....

There has been a lot of comments and threads about the other 6 members name but this could be a possible name for Larxene.

What do you guys think about it?

DannyKilla

ITS WIKEPIDIA. Anything can be posted there. One time someone posted that anakin skywalker is the 15th member of the orginazation. You get me now?

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Bah, I hate all these idiots giving Wikipedia a bad reputation. It's funny to an extent, but there's been a lot of spamming on the Organization page and the KH2 page recently.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Well, there was already spam before that, but I think it might be. Earlier, someone changed the names of the members to names of members of this forum, like TheMilkMan and DivineRoseKeeper

Yoda_Mickey

If certain member's real names weren't revealed, then I gues Nomura's just leaving it up to the fans to use their "imaginations". BTW, what ever happened to Luxord in KH2?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to KHI!

This thread is 7 years old and we don't condone necro-posting so I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back