• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about kingdom hearts movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faden

Well nothing has been said about that, I mean I would think it would be later on when they make more Games. Like in Final Fanstasy Advent Children, there was alot of Final Fanstasy Games. So probably later on.

[√]Genuflect
It will have one!!

It will be released when Kingdom Hearts dies!!!

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I wouldn't want one. A movie done in AC style would be done for amaze us, with giant battle and amazing moves. But, AC has been a lot criticized for the story. Of course, the story looks very good if we read the Reunion Files. Still, I'd prefer the story of a game/movie could be wonderfull without the need to buy an KH Ultimania, that is why the movie could be bad, they just would want do amazing stuff instead of concentrating on story. I wouldn't mind anime style, but not movie.

KH should really stay a video game, with some adds like books or short animes I think.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
that would be cool. but i think first comes more kh goodies. like real-sized keyblades (then all keyblades), and those equippments real-sized (also, all of them). i know it is on internet already, but i'm talking about in stores.

and maybe in the future you can play it yourself. with some kinda holographic glasses.

shadow_of_light

even if they did make a movie, what would it be on? we already have mange for it, so why a movie? and plus, if anyone says to do it on the prequel of kh1, we already have BBS coming out some time in the future.

Helion

Website
thefaintsmile.deviantart.com
I would rather have an anime instead of a movie(cgi or live-action). So no, for now I don't see there being an KH movie in the future.

I think an anime could be pulled off though. Take a look at Last Order: FFVII for example. I never knew that FFVII was made into a short ova.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I would rather have an anime instead of a movie(cgi or live-action). So no, for now I don't see there being an KH movie in the future.

I think an anime could be pulled off though. Take a look at Last Order: FFVII for example. I never knew that FFVII was made into a short ova.

I exactly had the same thought, it would be a perfect idea for illustrating story like Xehanort while he is AtW apprentice, Riku missing year between KH I and KH II.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I exactly had the same thought, it would be a perfect idea for illustrating story like Xehanort while he is AtW apprentice, Riku missing year between KH I and KH II.

That's a great idea cuase it would be very interesting to see the missin year of Riku or the story of Xehanort while he was AtW apprentice.:thumbsup:

Faden

I think it's perfectly fine how it is. We get Mini Movies at the end and things like that. If you think of it the Kingdom Hearts Games are like a Movie. Each one has a downside and then something good happens, also we have the Cut Scences. It pretty much is like a Movie, just you can stop when you want to, and you can play in it. But the Cut Scences, Begginings, and Endings, kinda make it like one. Don't forget it has a Plot and Story to it.

So I don't think it should be a Movie.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
I think it would be beneficial to bring forth some kind of anime before even thinking about a movie; at least this way, they'd have a basis to decide whether or not Kingdom Hearts would even be ready for a movie release.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Third one of these.Use the search option to find if there is one already made..Newbs/(LOl)

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
maybe after KH49 we'll talk about movies. The graphics would be cool...but disney characters? That's an insult to square's CG skills. lol
Really now? I honestly don think S-E CG skills are that great, all that AC crap to me was nothing compared to Spirits Within or the work of Pixar. AC I feel was an insult to real FF fans that aren't as bias as the mobs of fanboy/girls.

Disney has already told Nomura and his crew that they can't have a movie done with the Disney characters in it since it the characters are more violent than Disney wants them to be. (which is a lie because nearly every damn Disney movie has violence) So there shall be no movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back