• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

about kingdom hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivius

I don't know if this is old guys but don't flame me.
If square enix is thinkin' of makin' kingdom hearts 3, would it be great if they would put a forum on the internet where all the fans could put their ideas about how kh3 should be and that square then uses inspiration from that, so that all fans can be proud and say that the helped buildin' kh3.

what do you guys think???

oblivius

really that would be great!!! I can't remember that I ever played a game that the fans made, so that would really be something new.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Than what would be the point of the game. Square make the stotyline not the fan.

Watch the Secret Ending and than tell me if you have any ideaes.

oblivius

well I ain't talkin' about the storyline cauze the storyline is perfect, but I'm talkin about details like which ff characters should be in the game and what kind of weapons and attacks should you have.

CTO

oblivius said:
well I ain't talkin' about the storyline cauze the storyline is perfect, but I'm talkin about details like which ff characters should be in the game and what kind of weapons and attacks should you have.

Well, I think the fans do, in fact, request those sorts of things. For example, I think YRP was a fan request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back